Chair of the Federal Election Commission Makes Announcement

And it don't take this long to count unless you are trying to hide somethig
And how do you know that? Are you a counting expert, perhaps an expert on elections? What possible from of reference do you personally have to make that absolute statement.

Is it because of all the states that did it right?

The red states are bit behind on the new math strategies being hammer down in Common Core.
Red state counting experts have only had experience counting since they were two years old, and haven't updated to new Progressive strategies.

Red states don't know how to count. They are too uneducated to figfure it out.

If you are suggesting they should update to more Progressive strategies ... Well, that was pretty much the point I was making.
Still ... I'm not surprised that little nugget slipped by you Einstein ... :thup:

Dems: Oh shit Trump is winning, halt the vote counting...the next morning magically Biden is winning. :eusa_think:

It is not magic. It was rigged to go that way by REPUBLICAN legislators in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan. The magic was the votes of voters who voted by mail. You are the one claiming they are frauds.

Well it's sweet to see you still believe in magic.
If you come back tomorrow, maybe they will pull another rabbit out of the hat.

Voting is magic.

The Chair of the Federal Election Commission (FEC), Trey Trainor, has announced that he believes voter fraud is occurring in states that are still counting ballots.

While appearing on Newsmax TV’s “National Report” on Friday, Trainor said locations that aren’t giving election observers access to watch the ballot counting process could be engaging in voter fraud.

“I do believe that there is voter fraud taking place in these places. Otherwise they would allow the observers to go in,” the FEC Chair said.

BJ -
I was of the understanding that the Maddow Guy was the Chairman of the FEC.

Provide the proof first. In Trumpworld we shoot first and ask questions later. He is a Republican hack who should be fired.

I think that you don't know how our legal system works.

And how do you know that? Are you a counting expert, perhaps an expert on elections? What possible from of reference do you personally have to make that absolute statement.

The red states are bit behind on the new math strategies being hammer down in Common Core.
Red state counting experts have only had experience counting since they were two years old, and haven't updated to new Progressive strategies.

Says the moron

Because we've been doing it for years now. That's why. The only thing that has changed is Trump is president. All of a sudden Dems can't seem to be able to count.
We have never had an election under circumstances like this, with this many people. The most people ever in the history of the United States just voted. Not only that, we've NEVER had this many mail ins, absentee and other such votes.

So no, Trump being President isn't the only thing that changed; and if you can't admit that simple, small fact...what use is talking at all?

statisitcally impossible. but you don't do math, I understand.

We all know Trump won, and by a big margin. Anybody running around claiming different definitely knows they're lying lowlifes. Ignore those trolls. If they support criminal fraud at the polls, put them on your ignore list from now on.

You are the lowlife. Trump lost. There was little or no fraud. Just because you don't like the results does not make it fraud.

Trump lost? I don't see an EC vote total of 270 for either candidate.

I believe in the magic of voting. You want to do away with it.
we don't believe in the magic of stealing. cardboard in windows, nothing to see there huh? come back when you really want to discuss the topic. cause your lack of reality is noted.

Voting is magic.

If you stood in front of a mirror and started arguing with what was in front of you,
there would still be a 50% chance you would disagree with the reflection you were looking at.

You are not much more than a garden slug trying to do gymnastics ... :thup:

The Chair of the Federal Election Commission (FEC), Trey Trainor, has announced that he believes voter fraud is occurring in states that are still counting ballots.

While appearing on Newsmax TV’s “National Report” on Friday, Trainor said locations that aren’t giving election observers access to watch the ballot counting process could be engaging in voter fraud.

“I do believe that there is voter fraud taking place in these places. Otherwise they would allow the observers to go in,” the FEC Chair said.

BJ -

All with no evidence of fraud, cronies of Trump doing his bidding.
THe random distribution curve was broken in 6 states... No other states had this problem... This is clear evidence of fraud...

It was broken the day people voted in-person.

Dems: Oh shit Trump is winning, halt the vote counting...the next morning magically Biden is winning. :eusa_think:

It is not magic. It was rigged to go that way by REPUBLICAN legislators in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan. The magic was the votes of voters who voted by mail. You are the one claiming they are frauds.

It is amazing that a supposed human being could be as fucked in the head as you appear to be right now.

We all know Trump won, and by a big margin. Anybody running around claiming different definitely knows they're lying lowlifes. Ignore those trolls. If they support criminal fraud at the polls, put them on your ignore list from now on.

You are the lowlife. Trump lost. There was little or no fraud. Just because you don't like the results does not make it fraud.

we don't believe in the magic of stealing. cardboard in windows, nothing to see there huh? come back when you really want to discuss the topic. cause your lack of reality is noted.

You are the one living on Fantasy Island. They had every right to work in peace as the protestors were not authorized to be there. Clearly they were trying to disrupt the counting.

Amazing how 6 swing states had to stop counting all at the same time on election night.
A person has to be really fucking stupid to believe anything a Trump flunky says right now.

A person has to be really fucking stupid to believe an old white guy with dementia that ran a campaign from his basement and drew very little enthusiasm when he wandered out of it got the most votes in history.
America hates Trump. Trump lost. Deal with it.
No, wackos hate Trump, Americans voted for him because we are self-responsible and need the jobs and economy he created to support ourselves.

Voting is magic.

If you stood in front of a mirror and started arguing with what was in front of you,
there would still be a 50% chance you would disagree with the reflection you were looking at.

You are not much more than a garden slug trying to do gymnastics ... :thup:

You are the one seeing things. You are a moron. In other words, a ttypical Trump supporters.

You are the one living on Fantasy Island. They had every right to work in peace as the protestors were not authorized to be there. Clearly they were trying to disrupt the counting.

It is amazing that a supposed human being could be as fucked in the head as you appear to be right now.

Says the goof who votes for a man in a diaper and a streetwalker

You are a Trump supporter which means you are automatically fucked in the head.

Because we've been doing it for years now. That's why. The only thing that has changed is Trump is president. All of a sudden Dems can't seem to be able to count.
We have never had an election under circumstances like this, with this many people. The most people ever in the history of the United States just voted. Not only that, we've NEVER had this many mail ins, absentee and other such votes.

So no, Trump being President isn't the only thing that changed; and if you can't admit that simple, small fact...what use is talking at all?
Ans PA accepts ballots when the signatures don't match.
Try that at the mall.

You are a Trump supporter which means you are automatically fucked in the head.
Lets take a poll on that.....who on this thread is the most f'd in the head? I say it's....you.

BJ -

Provide the proof first. In Trumpworld we shoot first and ask questions later. He is a Republican hack who should be fired.

You have no clue how our legal system woks. Even some Republican judges don't understand how our legal system works. It is based on proof not accusations.

BJ -

Our legal system really doesn't care what the commissioner thinks, it's what evidence he can provide that it cares about.

You are the one seeing things. You are a moron. In other words, a ttypical Trump supporters.

When you express your observations, that means you describe what you are seeing.
At least, even with your very limited abilities, it's nice to know we can agree on that ... :thup:

Forum List

Back