Chair of the Federal Election Commission Makes Announcement

And it don't take this long to count unless you are trying to hide somethig
And how do you know that? Are you a counting expert, perhaps an expert on elections? What possible from of reference do you personally have to make that absolute statement.

Is it because of all the states that did it right?

The red states are bit behind on the new math strategies being hammer down in Common Core.
Red state counting experts have only had experience counting since they were two years old, and haven't updated to new Progressive strategies.

Red states don't know how to count. They are too uneducated to figfure it out.
Says the goof who votes for a man in a diaper and a streetwalker

A fascist pig who votes for a fascist pig. Not surprising.

The Chair of the Federal Election Commission (FEC), Trey Trainor, has announced that he believes voter fraud is occurring in states that are still counting ballots.

While appearing on Newsmax TV’s “National Report” on Friday, Trainor said locations that aren’t giving election observers access to watch the ballot counting process could be engaging in voter fraud.

“I do believe that there is voter fraud taking place in these places. Otherwise they would allow the observers to go in,” the FEC Chair said.

BJ -
I was of the understanding that the Maddow Guy was the Chairman of the FEC.

Provide the proof first. In Trumpworld we shoot first and ask questions later. He is a Republican hack who should be fired.

I think that you don't know how our legal system works.

You have no clue how our legal system woks. Even some Republican judges don't understand how our legal system works. It is based on proof not accusations.
Now that is funny.....remember Kavanaugh and impeachment of the President?

And how do you know that? Are you a counting expert, perhaps an expert on elections? What possible from of reference do you personally have to make that absolute statement.

The red states are bit behind on the new math strategies being hammer down in Common Core.
Red state counting experts have only had experience counting since they were two years old, and haven't updated to new Progressive strategies.

And you the fascist accusing others of being what you are....we are the opposite. Which diaper wearing candidate is mandating face diapers and shutdowns and mandatory testing? Why the fascist of course.

You have no clue how our legal system woks. Even some Republican judges don't understand how our legal system works. It is based on proof not accusations.

Well, that certainly hasn't been the standard for the last four years.
Not a surprise coming from you though ... :thup:

A person has to be really fucking stupid to believe an old white guy with dementia that ran a campaign from his basement and drew very little enthusiasm when he wandered out of it got the most votes in history.
I think you underestimate how much Trump pissed off Americans.

I know that you greatly overestimate it because you are ensconced in your Bubble of Cult.
Your Bubble does not serve you well, once again.

Rachel - everyone hates Trump
Coleytroll - everyone hates Trump.
Rachel - Very good Coleytroll

Why so angry little one? Do you perhaps have your tampoon in the wrong hole?

Why so angry little one? Do you perhaps have your tampoon in the wrong hole?
Has his head shoved up his pelosi.

The Chair of the Federal Election Commission (FEC), Trey Trainor, has announced that he believes voter fraud is occurring in states that are still counting ballots.

While appearing on Newsmax TV’s “National Report” on Friday, Trainor said locations that aren’t giving election observers access to watch the ballot counting process could be engaging in voter fraud.

“I do believe that there is voter fraud taking place in these places. Otherwise they would allow the observers to go in,” the FEC Chair said.

BJ -

All with no evidence of fraud, cronies of Trump doing his bidding.

You Bubblecultists are going to have anoher big surprise.

Hundreds of pages of affidavits are being submitted to the courts currently.

BJ -

Provide the proof first. In Trumpworld we shoot first and ask questions later. He is a Republican hack who should be fired.

Kavanaugh did not have any legal protections as the Senate is not a court of law. The question is why was the FBI not allowed the full week to complete their investigation? There is a possibility that Kavanaugh may have lied to Congress as his testimony was contradicted by several people who knew him but were never allowed to testify or interviewed. Impeachment is not a criminal trial. It is defined in the Constitution and leaves all the procedures to Congress.

BJ -

Kavanaugh did not have any legal protections as the Senate is not a court of law. The question is why was the FBI not allowed the full week to complete their investigation? There is a possibility that Kavanaugh may have lied to Congress as his testimony was contradicted by several people who knew him but were never allowed to testify or interviewed. Impeachment is not a criminal trial. It is defined in the Constitution and leaves all the procedures to Congress.

You really are not an intelligent person.

I know that you greatly overestimate it because you are ensconced in your Bubble of Cult.
1605113132360.jpeg

BJ -

Baloney....fabricated bs and you wackos swallowed it all

BJ -

Baloney....fabricated bs and you wackos swallowed it all

Absolutely 100% fabricated
Some of the people actually involved have admitted it.
Makes no difference to BubbleCultists.

View attachment 414713

So your proof is NyCity
C'mon man.
Greatest city in the world.

What is your point?
A lot of people don’t like Trump. Your dismay that he could lose an election is based solely on your personal adoration.

Forum List

Back