CEO to workers: Vote Romney or else......

lol, that CEO is pissed that his tax breaks will expire.
He will do everything to avoid coughing up his fair share for this nation.
Hey, that ain't how the system works. I had a business for 23 years, and it took me 2 years to build to the point I could hire one part time person so I could go to lunch every day. Eventually I had 4 employees, and my hours increased from 60 hour weeks to 80 hour weeks, and there wasn't a profit because the retail industry is a harsh one, plus the town I lived in lost 20% of its population overnight when environmentalists closed down a local Amoco gas plant to protest a spill 2000 miles away in Alaska. 20% of 50,000 people hurt us, and people were afraid to buy products, so we made a lot of charity quilts and guess who didn't get a pay check for the first 15 years. Yep. Me. Everybody else got their paycheck, we added social security dollar-for-dollar requirement of businesses, and it was hard. Also, I had to clean the bathroom every night.

Small potatoes it was, but I did my best to keep my employees in the money by giving up a paycheck for a long time. My dreams of my business helping us have a blue sky retirement never materialized, but I learned a lot of good people out in the community will come into your business just to see if you're coming out okay, since I spent all spare minutes making little quilts for the handicapped day care and hospice, plus veterans hurt in Afghanistan and Iraq, eventually.

When I retired, and it was time to go down to social security, I got chewed out royally by the social security guy who said my earnings were pitiful. I knew it, but he didn't see 500+ quilts that went to my community, because we moved 1400 miles away to escape the cold weather for my little pain in cold weather issues.

It doesn't matter how many tax breaks you get when times are thin. You just do all you can to stay alive. When someone quits to get a better job, but can't find one, or because a customer treated them like pondscum when they were observably polite and helpful, which happens in ladies retail, you have to go before a labor board if you hear of one claiming to collect unemployment benefits and tell them that your wonderful employee not only didn't work the 8 months she claimed, she only worked 2 days in 2 weeks, leaving you holding the bag with no lunch hour for 10 days, and here's the books showing it. Trust me, they were not surprised. People who don't have good attendence records may not be aware that truth makes the business world go around, and all you can do is furnish your books so the people of the estate, who employ state labor agencies will not get screwed by sidewinding liars out to steal unearned benefits from that big fat piggy bank, the government.

That money is put there by businesses and wage workers, not sluff offs.

I'm just sayin'. Take it or leave it. :eusa_eh:

If you put Democrat, you didn't get those bennies, only if you put Republican.

Apparently, the CEO of Murray energy is getting attention from the Congress to see if what he's been doing is illegal or not.

Of course what you claim is bullshit, the usual demagoguery of the left.

A speech detailing what four more years of Obama will do to a company is a far cry from forcing people to vote any certain way.

It seems now that the top 1 percent is so sure in their power of telling others how the country should be run, they're taking it all the way down to the local level. CEO's are now telling their workers to vote for Romney or else...................

Richard Lacks, CEO of Michigan-based Lacks Enterprises, a car-part manufacturer, is urging his employees to vote for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, MLive.com reports. Not doing so, he warns, could lead to higher taxes and lower pay.

"It is important that in November you vote to improve your standard of living and that will be through smaller government and less government," Lacks wrote as part of a letter that also announced a bonus for the company's 2,300 employees, according to the report. A number of progressive economists warn, however, that suddenly slashing government spending could plunge the economy into another recession.

More specifically, Lacks warned that Obamacare may raise the company's health insurance costs, which he said he would pass on to employees, according to the MLive.com. Nearly two-thirds of employers expect higher health benefit costs as a result of Obamacare, according to a recent survey, and Papa John's CEO John Schnatter has said he plans to raise the price of Papa John's pizza to compensate.

Lacks is not the only CEO to ask his workers to display some support for Romney. A number of coal workers at the Century Mine in Beallsville, Ohio, say they were forced to give up a day's worth of pay to show up at a Romney campaign event in August. Bob Murray, CEO of Murray Energy Company, the company that owns the mine, has close ties to the Bain Capital co-founder.

Lacks Enterprises CEO Richard Lacks Urges Employees To Vote For Mitt Romney

Does anyone else think that your boss has the right to tell you how to vote? This isn't the only incident either.

What? Now voting is no longer done by secret ballot?

The Evil Ones are getting nervous.

Romney represents the 1%.

Obama represents the 99%.

So which of those percentiles represent the people who attended Obama's $35,000 dollar per plate fundraiser fall under? I'm guessing the one percent... You are too funny.:lol:

It seems now that the top 1 percent is so sure in their power of telling others how the country should be run, they're taking it all the way down to the local level. CEO's are now telling their workers to vote for Romney or else...................

Richard Lacks, CEO of Michigan-based Lacks Enterprises, a car-part manufacturer, is urging his employees to vote for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, MLive.com reports. Not doing so, he warns, could lead to higher taxes and lower pay.

"It is important that in November you vote to improve your standard of living and that will be through smaller government and less government," Lacks wrote as part of a letter that also announced a bonus for the company's 2,300 employees, according to the report. A number of progressive economists warn, however, that suddenly slashing government spending could plunge the economy into another recession.

More specifically, Lacks warned that Obamacare may raise the company's health insurance costs, which he said he would pass on to employees, according to the MLive.com. Nearly two-thirds of employers expect higher health benefit costs as a result of Obamacare, according to a recent survey, and Papa John's CEO John Schnatter has said he plans to raise the price of Papa John's pizza to compensate.

Lacks is not the only CEO to ask his workers to display some support for Romney. A number of coal workers at the Century Mine in Beallsville, Ohio, say they were forced to give up a day's worth of pay to show up at a Romney campaign event in August. Bob Murray, CEO of Murray Energy Company, the company that owns the mine, has close ties to the Bain Capital co-founder.

Does anyone else think that your boss has the right to tell you how to vote? This isn't the only incident either.

What? Now voting is no longer done by secret ballot?

It's terrible that he would urge workers to vote for Romney.

The other side would NEVER tell workers how to vote...

Minnesota AFL-CIO Holds Biennial Convention, Makes Calls to Urge Union Votes – - Union Circle NewsUnion Circle News

AFSCME Uses Forced Dues to Promote Obama, Pummel Romney | RedState

{The union tally doesn’t account for the hundreds of thousands of paid union members and volunteers who have fanned out across battleground states like Ohio to urge people to vote for President Barack Obama and other Democratic candidates. }

Democrats Rely on Labor Warchest to Blunt Republican Cash - Businessweek

Let's just suppose in the act of fairness.. That Obama does get elected, right now, the RCP average is tracking about 3 days behind and there is a tie...

Let's assume that all of these people do go out and vote for the Rominator, but Obama wins.. Is that fair to the employees? Ultimately the CEO is imposing a "punishment" upon his employees for a metric that they may be unable to effect in any way..

How is this "just" or "fair" for the workers?

I wonder if this CEO has a 90,000 sq/ft house? I am sure his finances are well-to-do, but the employees MUST receive the brunt of taxes, in an effort to preserve his own wealth? Why them and not him?

I can hear his productivity dropping as I type this.

:lol:

It's terrible that he would urge workers to vote for Romney.

The other side would NEVER tell workers how to vote...

Minnesota AFL-CIO Holds Biennial Convention, Makes Calls to Urge Union Votes – - Union Circle NewsUnion Circle News

AFSCME Uses Forced Dues to Promote Obama, Pummel Romney | RedState

{The union tally doesn’t account for the hundreds of thousands of paid union members and volunteers who have fanned out across battleground states like Ohio to urge people to vote for President Barack Obama and other Democratic candidates. }

Democrats Rely on Labor Warchest to Blunt Republican Cash - Businessweek

I don't understand.. :lol:

Are you trying to justify this behavior? Or, is this a school yard?

Either way, it is wrong.

Where in the article is evidence that the CEO is telling anyone how to vote?

Just another dishonest thread from bikerboy...

Let's just suppose in the act of fairness.. That Obama does get elected, right now, the RCP average is tracking about 3 days behind and there is a tie...

Let's assume that all of these people do go out and vote for the Rominator, but Obama wins.. Is that fair to the employees? Ultimately the CEO is imposing a "punishment" upon his employees for a metric that they may be unable to effect in any way..

Isn't it Obama who is imposing the punishment? Lacks is simply laying the cards of the table. If Obama wins, the business will decline and people will be laid off.

A mother telling her son, "put a band-aid on that cut or it will get infected," isn't punishing the son for not wearing a band-aid.

Obama is a job killer. Unless you work for the government, Obama is harmful to your livelihood.

I wonder if this CEO has a 90,000 sq/ft house? I am sure his finances are well-to-do, but the employees MUST receive the brunt of taxes, in an effort to preserve his own wealth? Why them and not him?

I wonder if the leader of your Union has a 90,000 sq/ft house? I'll bet he does.

His productivity isn't an issue. If Obama's fascist care adds to the cost of labor, as it will, then the number of people employed will be reduced.

Leftist regressives have not so much as a hint of a clue how business works. It's just all magic to you, isn't it?

Isn't it Obama who is imposing the punishment? Lacks is simply laying the cards of the table. If Obama wins, the business will decline and people will be laid off.

A mother telling her son, "put a band-aid on that cut or it will get infected," isn't punishing the son for not wearing a band-aid.

Obama is not imposing a punishment, the richest people in this country have had their way long enough and have become very affluent as a result (that's not a bad thing). In allowing this we saw an exodus of jobs to overseas markets, in the name of "capitalism" and massive unpaid debts acquired through republican "starve the beast" policies.

Time to pay your fair share. :lol:

As most of us below the line already do.

Obama is a job killer. Unless you work for the government, Obama is harmful to your livelihood.

You are a master of hyperbole, indeed. If we stick to your words, verbatim, "job killer" is a FLAT OUT lie.

120927022833-chart-obama-jobs-even-story-top.jpg

I am sure you will set your partisan buffoonery aside and absorb the data. Even more so when you consider the EU crisis, housing crisis, republican obstructionism... Well, you get the idea.. :lol:

I wonder if the leader of your Union has a 90,000 sq/ft house? I'll bet he does.

Don't have a union, either way I would take issue with it. :lol:

You sure do lack in judgment area.. Perhaps you should have PM'd me for some personal data before you went on your partisan rants/attacks?

His productivity isn't an issue. If Obama's fascist care adds to the cost of labor, as it will, then the number of people employed will be reduced.

Leftist regressives have not so much as a hint of a clue how business works. It's just all magic to you, isn't it?

What a terrible idea! Employers taking care of employees! The HUMANITY!

I do understand how business works, believe me, I part own one... And guess what.. It's successful too. :lol:

Your cookie cutter attacks are quaint, but, dated none the less. :lol:

Thanks for laugh.

Obama is not imposing a punishment,

Tell that to the millions of Americans who have been out of work since Obama took office,

the richest people in this country have had their way long enough and have become very affluent as a result (that's not a bad thing).

I should look over there? There is nothing to see behind the curtain?

In allowing this we saw an exodus of jobs to overseas markets, in the name of "capitalism" and massive unpaid debts acquired through republican "starve the beast" policies.

Say, I read that Obama was outsourcing the American power grid to China.

{Swiss-Based Landis-Gyr received over $50 Million in stimulus contracts for their Smart-Grid meters. Cathy Zoi, a former Obama Energy Department official, held over $250,000 worth of stock in the company while they profited from her Department’s policies. Zoi had previously served as an Executive Director at Landis-Gyr, before joining the Obama Administration.

China

Stimulus Funds:

North Carolina based LED maker Cree Inc. received over $39 Million via the stimulus program, and later opened its first plant in China. Over half of the company’s employees are now located in China. Cree’s CEO says the company’s strategy is “Cree Chip, China Heart.” Which can be interpreted to mean “We’re keeping your money.”

Loan Guarantees:

Sempra received a $337 Million loan guarantee for an Arizona solar plant. The solar panels will be supplied by SunTech, a Chinese solar panel manufacturer.}

President Obama Outsourcing America’s Stimulus Money to Foreign Companies | The Guardian Express

You regressives spew a lot of hyperbole, but rarely is fact involved.

Time to pay your fair share. :lol:

As most of us below the line already do.

You mean that I should pay more for government workers who put in 20 years, retire at 50 with 90% salary for the rest of their lives, which I get to work until 75 to pay for?

Wow, you leftist regressives sure have my best interests in mind. I mean, in what way am I NOT a slave, laboring for the benefit of an elite class. an aristocracy of bureaucrats.

You are a master of hyperbole, indeed. If we stick to your words, verbatim, "job killer" is a FLAT OUT lie.

Sadly, my statement is entirely correct.

There have been zero jobs created. There are fewer people working now than when Obama took office.

I am sure you will set your partisan buffoonery aside and absorb the data. Even more so when you consider the EU crisis, housing crisis, republican obstructionism... Well, you get the idea.. :lol:

False data?

Fact: There are fewer people working now than when Obama took office. That ain't job creation, no matter what fabricated charts the DNC press puts on the leftist hate sites.

Don't have a union, either way I would take issue with it. :lol:

Yeah, I notice how all of the leftist regressives are up in arms about Unions telling members to vote for Obama..

What a terrible idea! Employers taking care of employees! The HUMANITY!

So, you think business is a day care center, created to care for employees?

Were you the controller for Solyndra, by any chance?

I do understand how business works, believe me, I part own one... And guess what.. It's successful too. :lol:

Yeah, but Obama's most corrupt AG in history, Eric Holder, is closing down all the medical marijuana dispensaries, so it might not last..

Your cookie cutter attacks are quaint, but, dated none the less. :lol:

Thanks for laugh.

Right, great come back.

Last edited:
Romney, Business Allies Finish With Strong Argument: Vote With Us, Or You're Fired

Notice how pub, teepots, rw's - none of them object to voter intimidation.

Us "normal" people STRONGLY OBJECT to voter intimidation.

We are sick and tired of threats from the New Black Panther Party.

We have had it with being bullied by overzealous leftist thugs.

We have had enough of the racial and class warfare perpetrated by the Obamanistas.

We have had our fill of being lied to, and of good and decent political candidates having their reputations tarnished and their families verbally attacked.

Why don't you left wingnuts crawl back into the black holes you crawled out of?

When Romney controls the Treasury, the ATF, the DHS,the IRS, MSNBC, CBS,ABC, and FOX.... he will seek out every liberal with a DHS Predator drone piloted by Karl Rove ...in his boxer shorts in his bedroom...while Dick Cheney is gazing over his shoulder...and Condolleezza Rice is couch dancing for them....and.....where was I ?

Oh...Obama has already lost the election and some people have not yet come to terms with it.

Romney, Business Allies Finish With Strong Argument: Vote With Us, Or You're Fired

Notice how pub, teepots, rw's - none of them object to voter intimidation.

Us "normal" people STRONGLY OBJECT to voter intimidation.

We are sick and tired of threats from the New Black Panther Party.

We have had it with being bullied by overzealous leftist thugs.

We have had enough of the racial and class warfare perpetrated by the Obamanistas.

We have had our fill of being lied to, and of good and decent political candidates having their reputations tarnished and their families verbally attacked.

Why don't you left wingnuts crawl back into the black holes you crawled out of?

Actually, the new "intimidation party" is the GOP.

Oh kewl, more blatant lies from the left.

You Obamabots are in full meltdown, and reduced to the most absurd demagoguery.

Gee, another blast from the past. Supposedly us “clintonbots” are in full meltdown too….

Gee, another blast from the past. Supposedly us “clintonbots” are in full meltdown too….

You certainly are.

How’d that last “meltdown” work out for you beeotch?

How’d that last “meltdown” work out for you beeotch?

Wonderful, it kept me entertained, just as your current, epic meltdown is. :thup:

Look at it this way, if Clinton loses, the worst that will happen is that you'll have to wait 4 or more years to march white people off to forced labor camps. Be patient, the time will pass quickly...

Forum List

Back