The flip flopper flip flops on his flip flop

Next thing you know he'll blame the death of our ambassador on a video or something.... :thup:

Next thing you know he'll blame the death of our ambassador on a video or something.... :thup:

Or Republicans will blame it on Hillary AFTER she warned them not to cut her security budget. But who listens to a Clinton. Bush didn't. Neither did Republicans.

Or Republicans will blame it on Hillary AFTER she warned them not to cut her security budget. But who listens to a Clinton. Bush didn't. Neither did Republicans.

And, it got more than 4000 American killed, thousands maimed and hundreds of thousands of civilians killed - all for no reason.

One slain agent's wife has had it with Mitt using deaths for his campaign slogans; its tough to stay neutral with Mitt's plastic hair, perpetual grin, and loathsome VP pick filling up the screens of America.

A budget passed, when was this??....

Yo, stupid - do you KNOW why no budget has been passed?

No, I dont mean the shit you'er spoon fed by fux, dredge et al. I mean FACTS.

FACT is, no budget has been passed because the FUCKING REPUBLICANS will not allow one to be presented that INCLUDES NUMBERS.

WHY do you rw idiots bring this up when you KNOW the pubpots refuse to let numbers be included so, NO FUCKING BUDGET.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.
LOOK IT THE FUCK UP.

One slain agent's wife has had it with Mitt using deaths for his campaign slogans; its tough to stay neutral with Mitt's plastic hair, perpetual grin, and loathsome VP pick filling up the screens of America.

Hafta say, I noticed Mittens, all brave and shit, in the rain, what a guy, everyone's hair was all wet and blowing and his hair -

OMG, How does he DO that?

It looked like cement.

I can see it now - Mittens and Calista, on the campaign trail, trading hair secrets.

FACT is, no budget has been passed because the FUCKING REPUBLICANS will not allow one to be presented that INCLUDES NUMBERS.

WHY do you rw idiots bring this up when you KNOW the pubpots refuse to let numbers be included so, NO FUCKING BUDGET.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.
LOOK IT THE FUCK UP.

Poor democrats, if only they had a majority in the senate they'd pass a budget for sure.....:thup:

EDUCATE YOURSELF.
LOOK IT THE FUCK UP.

Poor democrats, if only they had a majority in the senate they'd pass a budget for sure.....:thup:

Poor rw's.

So completely and utterly and willfully STOOOPID.

Believe me when I say, MITT is YOUR guy. With all his flip flops and daily lies, he is PERFECT for you.

Hafta say, I noticed Mittens, all brave and shit, in the rain, what a guy, everyone's hair was all wet and blowing and his hair -

It looked like cement.

I can see it now - Mittens and Calista, on the campaign trail, trading hair secrets.

Its a plastic cap glued on his head, that is why no hair ever moves.

It looked like cement.

Plastic ... So, it matches the rest of him.

It looked like cement.

Plastic ... So, it matches the rest of him.

Laminated years ago, I guess his skin may be also. Ever see him scratch? :lol::lol:

6a00d834520b4b69e2016766952a07970b-500wi

Jeeeez. He really is a chameleon. He'll say whatever he thinks that particular audience wants to hear and then tell a whole different tale to the next audience.

He says something and then a member of his staff has to walk it back. Especially regarding women's rights. I think he is being totally flip floppy because he does not want us to know his real position on these issues.

Mitt Romney Goes Moderate On Contraception Coverage, Glossing Over Past Position

Daily Kos: Romney does complete flip-flop on birth control because of course he does

Romney, aides can't keep their story straight on reproductive rights - The Maddow Blog

Jeeeez. He really is a chameleon. He'll say whatever he thinks that particular audience wants to hear and then tell a whole different tale to the next audience.

He says something and then a member of his staff has to walk it back. Especially regarding women's rights. I think he is being totally flip floppy because he does not want us to know his real position on these issues.

Mitt Romney Goes Moderate On Contraception Coverage, Glossing Over Past Position

Daily Kos: Romney does complete flip-flop on birth control because of course he does

Romney, aides can't keep their story straight on reproductive rights - The Maddow Blog

Seems like every time Romney opens his mouth without a cue card his staff has to go into moonwalk mode...

moon-walk.gif

Mitt Romney debates himself

by Jed Lewison Oct 05, 2012 2:57pm PDT
The real Mitt Romney debates the fake Mitt Romney ... and they don't agree on anything.

Transcript:
Mitt Romney, 10/3/12: I will not reduce the taxes paid by high income Americans.

Mitt Romney, 2/22/12: There were so many misrepresentations in there it's going to take me a little while. Number one, I said today that we're going to cut taxes on everyone across the country by twenty percent—including the top one percent.

Mitt Romney, 10/3/12: The key to great schools? Great teachers. So I reject the idea that I don't believe in great teachers or more teachers.

Mitt Romney, 6/8/12: He says we need more firemen, more policemen, more teachers. Did he not get the message of Wisconsin? The American people did. It's time for us to cut back on government.

Mitt Romney, 10/3/12: Actually, it's a lengthy description, but number one, pre-existing conditions are covered under my plan.

Mitt Romney, 3/27/12: If they're 45 years old and they show up and they say I want insurance because I've got heart disease, it's like: "Hey guys, we can't play the game like that." You've got to get insurance when you're well, and then if you get ill, then you're going to be covered.
The only thing you can trust about Mitt Romney is that he'll say whatever he thinks he needs to say to get what he wants.
V
V
V

Forum List

Back