Centrist Former GOP Texas Rep. Will Hurd announces presidential bid. he used to be CIA, & is obviously against Trump

hey TNHarley:

Will Hurd sacrificed and went to countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan in service to America. what sacrifices have you made for your fellow citizen, sir?

Will Hurd's hatred for us millions of little Trumpsters means he will never receive our votes in the general election in a million years, making his efforts completely futile.

Will Hurd's hatred for us millions of little Trumpsters means he will never receive our votes in the general election in a million years, making his efforts completely futile.
Limp Bizkit was one of the greatest nu metal bands of all time

they purposefully gave their band a goofy name so that snobs who are turned off by the name don't buy their record. Will Hurd is employing a similar strategy. he wants to win WITHOUT getting the votes of Nazis, traitors, and white supremacists who belong in jail like you and TN Harley

I try to never will ill on anyone, but for the sake of my great country I hope the Trump cult splits off and goes to Guyana soon.

Oh, and if he hates Trumpsters I am one more step closer to voting for him.

FLva2pYXEAU1eoz

Oh, and if he hates Trumpsters I am one more step closer to voting for him.

Hurd was a Sleepy Joe Supporter in 2020- what chance would have against Biden next year?

After all, it was the support of guys like Hurd that gave us Biden to start with.

If I dislike Biden, the last thing I'll do is vote for one of his key peeps. And if I like Biden, I'll vote for him enthusiastically next year.

Will Hurd's dad was a gangster from Atlanta who got thrown in the same jail cell as Jack Ruby

Did he know Cruz's Dad? Seriously, even if true what does that have to do with him running?
he put it in his book. i thought it would be interesting. i'm interested in politician's biographies

John Kasich's dad was a mailman

John Edwards is the son of a mill worker

Barack Obama is the son of a black man from Kenya and a white woman from Kansas. his father grew up herding goats

Forum List

Back