Centrist Former GOP Texas Rep. Will Hurd announces presidential bid. he used to be CIA, & is obviously against Trump

Yet another nobody drip, who'll never break into double digits.

Beamup.jpg

Mr. Hurd has zero chance of becoming President, of course.

But that's not his goal.

His goal is to get a high enough profile during his run, he can earn a good living with the Lamestream media as a "voice of Republicanism". Before the end of the summer, he will have the title of "former Republican Presidential candidate," and that will be a good selling point for him.

I wish Mr. Hurd nothing but the best.

i have his book. i'll post the best parts of it if enough interest is shown in this thread. he is serious but boring, just like DeSantis

Hurd is as much a "real Republican" as is Paul Ryan. He was one of those who voted for Pelosi's 2020 criminal appeasement bill.

These 3 Republicans Voted For House Democrats’ Police Reform Bill

• Banned
Maybe Hurd and Chris Christie can get a room together and have some hot, gay sex.

View attachment 797520
Christie would've won in 2012 had he run for POTUS, and would've won in 2016 if Trump had not run. let's see why he won't win this time! but please don't compare him to Will Hurd! different styles completely!

Christie would've won in 2012 had he run for POTUS, and would've won in 2016 if Trump had not run. let's see why he won't win this time! but please don't compare him to Will Hurd! different styles completely!

Hurd's a swamp creature. Nobody wants a GOP swamp creature in the White House, that would be like going back to the days of GW.

hey TNHarley:

Will Hurd sacrificed and went to countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan in service to America. what sacrifices have you made for your fellow citizen, sir?

Then you live in a bomb shelter.
No. I live a normal healthy life. On occasion a case comes up that includes one of the culture war issues of the right in normal news or the local paper etc. But not 24/7 wall to wall like you guys.

hey TNHarley:

Will Hurd sacrificed and went to countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan in service to America. what sacrifices have you made for your fellow citizen, sir?
I am one step closer to voting for him. But DeSantis is a vet too and he is a miniTrump.

Forum List

Back