Celebrity Apprentice - Anybody a fan?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
I confess that Sunday nights are generally pretty devoid of much that is worth watching, so hubby and I enjoy the Amazing Race and I have also usually tuned in on Celebrity Apprentice just for the entertainment value. This year they have called back a group of their most weird, contentuous, strange, off beat, and least-likely-to-get-along All Stars that should make for a lot of active interaction.

Don't know if I'll stay with it this season, but will tune in for the first segment tonight out of curiosity.

Just wondered if anybody else was a fan?

The television promo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x9yi5NYC-w&feature=youtu.be]Celebrity Apprentice All-Stars Preview - YouTube[/ame]

I confess that Sunday nights are generally pretty devoid of much that is worth watching, so hubby and I enjoy the Amazing Race and I have also usually tuned in on Celebrity Apprentice just for the entertainment value. This year they have called back a group of their most weird, contentuous, strange, off beat, and least-likely-to-get-along All Stars that should make for a lot of active interaction.

Don't know if I'll stay with it this season, but will tune in for the first segment tonight out of curiosity.

Just wondered if anybody else was a fan?

The television promo:

Celebrity Apprentice All-Stars Preview - YouTube

No. I watch the CBS lineup. Love, love The Good Wife, Amazing Race, I was watching Downton Abbey but it's over now. I also watch Enlightened on HBO at some point.

I used to watch the Apprentice but he screwed all that up. It was better when they didn't have celebs and he wasn't such a bonafied psycho.

I had no idea that a new season was starting. I just went and set up the DVR. Thanks!

You haven't missed it Gracie. The first segment is tonight. Check your local schedule.

And there is still the regular Apprentice, Sarah, and if I have time, I watch that too. I like the charity aspect of Celebrity Apprentice plus these are folks who really have nothing to lose but pride on the line. But the celebrities really get into it and play as hard as the novices do. And the line up this season is so volatile it will either be really awful, or a lot of fun.

This show starts tonight at 9 EST and may Trace Adkins win like he should have won back in 2008!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of him)

This show starts tonight at 9 EST and may Trace Adkins win like he should have won back in 2008!!! :) :) :)

I would put money on him as the probable winner this year. The only one that I think has more savvy and know how to get things done is John Rich, and for whatever reason, they didn't bring him back.

^^^ Maybe John didn't return because he won the show when he was on it. Now Bret Michaels is a retuning winner of the show, but maybe he is coming back because of his being sick back when he was on the show the first time.

God bless you and him and John always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Oh that remind me blackhawk. I need to start a DWTS thread too. Actually Hombre (Mr. Foxfyre) has said he may watch DWTS this year because Kellie Pickler will be on it.

Watching C Apprentice now and so far so good. Expecting the fireworks to start any minute though. :)

Oh that remind me blackhawk. I need to start a DWTS thread too. Actually Hombre (Mr. Foxfyre) has said he may watch DWTS this year because Kellie Pickler will be on it.

Watching C Apprentice now and so far so good. Expecting the fireworks to start any minute though. :)

I got tired of DWTS. I thought CA was a good first episode...except I didn't agree with the first one to get the axe.

I loved seeing Trace kick butt tonight!!! :) :) :)

P.S. I just that he didn't burn every bridge for just this first assignment.

Yeah that was a huge win for Trace, but I was disappointed that his charity was the Red Cross. I was sure he would go with something like Wounded Warriors, but oh well.

And yes, Sherry, Brandi blew it with the two she brought brought to the board room. Trump was not going to fire Latoya on the first night, he couldn't very well fire Brandi after she raised all that money, so it was bye bye Brett. I became a huge fan of his the last time he was on, so I really hate to see him the first one out.

I have never much cared for Piers Morgan, and this show isn't amending my opiinion of him much. :)

DWTS was the best ever last season for pure entertainment value. I don't know if this season has any chance to stack up, but we'll see.

I'm not too impressed this go round on CA. Maybe I just miss regular joes competing and am sick of the celeb stuff.

I'm not too impressed this go round on CA. Maybe I just miss regular joes competing and am sick of the celeb stuff.

I like the regular Apprentice too, but for the last two or three seasons, I've come to appreciate CA. The dynamics are so totally different that it seems like a whole different show.

Was it Apprentice where one team was stuck outside in tents and whatnot while the winning team got to stay in a penthouse? I liked that. It was more battle crazed, lol.

I guess I am just tired of the nonstop celeb stuff.

Was it Apprentice where one team was stuck outside in tents and whatnot while the winning team got to stay in a penthouse? I liked that. It was more battle crazed, lol.

I guess I am just tired of the nonstop celeb stuff.

Yes, that happened.

Imagine doing business and trying to win a competition with no hot water and living in a tent, lol. THAT is what I miss seeing. Not these celebs prancing around and bickering with each other.

I guess I am just overdosed on celebs.

I'm sorry, but Brandi is the epitome of "dumb blonde". She had the deer in headlights look all night. She insults all blondes, lol.

Forum List

Back