Celebrate the Spring Equinox

September

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2014
NA

image.jpg

Whether you are celebrating the Sabbat with ritual, invoking/ evoking your Gods & Goddesses, directing Mana to the Heavens, or just havin' a good time alone or with those close to you... the Spring Equinox is at hand! Celebrate the Sabbat however you Will!

Last edited:
For those who celebrate "non-traditional" annual events. Thanks.

You're most welcome.

Tis true that many Americans view the celebration of the Solstices, the Equinoxes and their midpoints as "non traditional". Yet these annual events are associated with countless traditions, rituals, and celebrations that predate American history by thousands of years.

Last edited:
Cool. It's time to go out and slaughter some livestock to appease the gawds who control the rotation of the planet.

For those who celebrate "non-traditional" annual events. Thanks.

You're most welcome.

Tis true that many Americans view the celebration of the Solstices, the Equinoxes and their midpoints as "non traditional". Yet these annual events are associated with countless traditions, rituals, and celebrations that predate American history by thousands of years.

Indeed. Personally, I celebrate these annual turning points. It's not that I get nekkid, drink copious quantities of mind-altering beverages, and dance around a bonfire, or anything. But I tend to live by the cycles of Nature. I'm glad there are others who recognize such significant turning points.

Forum List

Back