CDCs “confusing” messaging on vaccines.

Wrong. Look up leaky vaccines. Been seen in other species, like chickens, and proved deadly.
No vaccine is 100% effective so I guess we should just not use any right?

After all why not have more kids die from smallpox or go deaf from scarlet fever ?

For Christ sake... 34,000,000 people don't get cancer every year FFS.
What I am saying is the mortality rate is very low. And of those that have died, overwhelmingly they had other conditions that increased their chance of dying by multiples.
Both Bonzi and I had Covid last Thanksgiving week. And we are also both vaccinated.
So I am not one who is out there saying Covid is fake or not serious.
But it is not the fucking plague. There is no good reason whatsoever for vaccinated people to wear a mask other than feelz
You whine about "getting business back to normal"

But push back against doing the things that will get us there

VACCINATION....

Masking if people refuse vaccination

Let's end this

After all why not have more kids die from smallpox or go deaf from scarlet fever ?

This is a petulant and juvenile argument that does not belong over 7th grade

SImilar argument not worth anyone's time:

Drinking too much water can kill you. Therefore, it is best to drink no water at all.

Embarrassing

The polio vaccine is 99 -100% effective
The older vaccines prevented the disease unlike today's vaccines that do not prevent you from coming down with the disease but you can still get the disease only with mildler form

It seems to be the "logic" you people who are afraid of vaccines use.

No, it's the tactic employed by people losing the argument. As you employed here. Very, very, very few people who do not want these covid vaccines are opposed to ALL vaccines.

You're losing, so this is your tactic. Transparent.

The polio vaccine is 99 -100% effective
The older vaccines prevented the disease unlike today's vaccines that do not prevent you from coming down with the disease but you can still get the disease only with mildler form

He knows this and can see it. Enter terrible arguments, hyperbole, and petulance.

It would have all been fine if they would have just been rational about it, and let everyone have their own choice. But no. This cat said anyone who didn't get the vaccine should not have their healthcare covered, see.

Sure.

Sorry for the repeat but...

Ya know...strangely I never was confused. At least not for more than like 3 minutes.

I understood what was happening with the masks almost from the beginning. I knew masks were in short supply because as a project manager I was trying desperately to get them for my workers and had a really hard time. My workers by the way were HVAC techs for schools and hospitals so they were essential. I saw the reports of doctors and nurses reusing masks and was shocked at the lack of preparedness.

I also was surprised that asymptomatic people could spread the disease...but we soon learned that they absolutely do. Seemingly healthy people had the ability to KILL us if we didn't have masking.

These are not hard concepts to grasp but WERE new...

Of course if your default reaction to everything is "They're lying...we can't trust anything they say"...well then you end up "confused"

if it can pass between customers at the local farmers market it can pass at Wal Mart.

Farmers markets were shut down while Wal Mart was not.

Farmers markets are vital during COVID-19, but they need more support

Sorry for the repeat but...

Ya know...strangely I never was confused. At least not for more than like 3 minutes.

I understood what was happening with the masks almost from the beginning. I knew masks were in short supply because as a project manager I was trying desperately to get them for my workers and had a really hard time. My workers by the way were HVAC techs for schools and hospitals so they were essential. I saw the reports of doctors and nurses reusing masks and was shocked at the lack of preparedness.

I also was surprised that asymptomatic people could spread the disease...but we soon learned that they absolutely do. Seemingly healthy people had the ability to KILL us if we didn't have masking.

These are not hard concepts to grasp but WERE new...

Of course if your default reaction to everything is "They're lying...we can't trust anything they say"...well then you end up "confused"

99.5% of deaths are UNVACCINATED. Trump's vaccine is working fine. This is about the Democrat need for control.

That vaccinated people need to wear masks is a lie. And EVERYONE knows it. Democrats are going to pay for the lie that if we get vaxxed we can stop masking.

This is one of the rare cases in politics where the ones who will be punished are the guilty

This you you making up shit and then telling me I said it
I bet DukeU would argue that was what you were implying because that sure seemed to be your conclusion when you argued against using a drastic decrease in death rate as a correlation for a drastic drop in infections. But if you are agreeing with me and DukeU that there was a drastic drop in infections before the vaccine was developed, then we are good. Because that's exactly what the data seems to be showing.

Right, DukeU ?

99.5% of deaths are UNVACCINATED. Trump's vaccine is working fine. This is about the Democrat need for control.

That vaccinated people need to wear masks is a lie. And EVERYONE knows it. Democrats are going to pay for the lie that if we get vaxxed we can stop masking.

This is one of the rare cases in politics where the ones who will be punished are the guilty

To get that stat the CDC went back to Jan 1. When almost no one was vaccinated.

I'm not the one who is scared of a vaccine though am I?

I'm not afraid. I'm also not afraid of, say, chemotherapy. But since I don't NEED chemotherapy, and it's a pretty heavy duty drug with a lot of toxic side effects, I won't be taking it. That's just a prudent decision. It's not fear.

To get that stat the CDC went back to Jan 1. When almost no one was vaccinated.

Fair enough. But that still means you're projecting out half a percent of the deaths being vaccinated over whatever time period still showing Trump's vaccine is highly effective.

That would be a lot better argument if say 30% of the deaths were vaccinated instead of one half of one percent

I'm not afraid. I'm also not afraid of, say, chemotherapy. But since I don't NEED chemotherapy, and it's a pretty heavy duty drug with a lot of toxic side effects, I won't be taking it. That's just a prudent decision. It's not fear.

Assuming you don't have complicating factors (e.g., immune issues), it comes down to risk and exposure of taking the vaccine versus not taking it.

That's a no brainer, take it.

However, Democrats are ending that anyone is going to take it by focusing their hate and wrath on those of us who TOOK THE VACCINE.

Rates are plummeting now that they are clearly saying about vaxxing, it doesn't matter if you do.

Democrats are dicks. They just are

I bet DukeU would argue that was what you were implying because that sure seemed to be your conclusion when you argued against using a drastic decrease in death rate as a correlation for a drastic drop in infections. But if you are agreeing with me and DukeU that there was a drastic drop in infections before the vaccine was developed, then we are good. Because that's exactly what the data seems to be showing.

Right, DukeU ?
Not necessarily since advances in medical technologies could be responsible for the lower death rates.

Most polio deaths occurred because the heart, lungs and diaphragm was paralyzed to some degree. Better medical support could very well have saved lives since the paraysis from polio can lessen over time.

Which is why the actual number of infections and not the assumption that a lower death rate means a lower infection rate is the better metric.

Vaccines don't have lots of side effects

Forum List

Back