CDCs “confusing” messaging on vaccines.

Not necessarily since advances in medical technologies could be responsible for the lower death rates.

Most polio deaths occurred because the heart, lungs and diaphragm was paralyzed to some degree. Better medical support could very well have saved lives since the paraysis from polio can lessen over time.

Which is why the actual number of infections and not the assumption that a lower death rate means a lower infection rate is the better metric.
Seems like I was right after all. That you were arguing that you believed infection rate remained constant while death rates drastically declined before the vaccine.

So where's that data? And if you have no data why do you keep arguing that polio infections did not decline before the vaccine was developed? The data clearly shows it was.

The trick is to keep moving your vaccinated arm after you get the shot to keep the blood circulating. Even on the second shot I barely felt it the next day
I had no side effects at all apart from a little fatigue for part of the day

Seems like I was right after all. That you were arguing that you believed infection rate remained constant while death rates drastically declined before the vaccine.

So where's that data? And if you have no data why do you keep arguing that polio infections did not decline before the vaccine was developed? The data clearly shows it was.
You are arguing facts not in evidence as usual.

I just told why your assumption that lower death rates won't perfectly correspond with lower infection rates.

I had no side effects at all apart from a little fatigue for part of the day

That was pretty lucky. Most people do have some arm soreness like I did. It wasn't major, but it was sore the day of the shots.

The same girl gave me both shots. She didn't tell me about the arm movement until the second shot. I wish she told me that the first time given how much it helped the second

Vaccines don't have lots of side effects

Here is the deal. I think before you have mentioned you have a preexisting condition that might be aggravated by Covid, or make covid worse. For your sake, and all our sake, I wish we had a vaccine like the polio or smallpox vaccines. If we did I would take it. But we don't. We have THESE vaccines. They are "leaky". We might as well not argue about polio and small pox vaccines because these are not it. They are more like flu vaccines--but a lot worse. They have a LOT more side effects. I do not remember having my employer schedule days off for flu vaccines because the expected side effects were so life-impacting. I don't remember hearing about blood clots, myocarditis, GBS, bell's palsy and all kind of other issues with flu vaccines.

These are just not good vaccines. I'm sorry about that. I wish they were. Don't be mad at the unvaccinated for that. Be mad at the government and Big Pharma who could be pursuing a LOT of other avenues to get this under control.

You are arguing facts not in evidence as usual.

I just told why your assumption that lower death rates won't perfectly correspond with lower infection rates.
No. I am arguing the facts in evidence. Less infections equals less deaths.

This is hilarious considering when I first said that you said that wasn't your argument. You can't even keep your arguments straight.

These are just not good vaccines. I'm sorry about that. I wish they were. Don't be mad at the unvaccinated for that. Be mad at the government and Big Pharma who could be pursuing a LOT of other avenues to get this under control.
I actually kind of agree with you. I think, although don't have the best evidence possible, that these vaccines are actually a bit riskier than others. That risk ties directly into how risky COVID is, however. The effects from COVID, such as blood clots, are seen in the vaccine. That's not really surprising if you think about it.

However, the vaccines is safer than getting COVID.

Pharma and government are pursuing every possible avenue.

"You can get the virus but you will almost never be sick enough to end up in the hospital and it will not kill you."

Not true as many that have taken the injection are now being hospitalized. You're just parroting the idiots who are lying to you. Not surprising. You'll move the goalposts again and lap up the lies.
There you go again! The hospitalizations are NOT due to COVD, They are due to side effects of the injections.

There you go again! The hospitalizations are NOT due to COVD, They are due to side effects of the injections.

And there you miss again. People are being injured from the injection and being hospitalized AND many now are being infected from the virus and being hospitalized after taking the injection. Not too difficult to comprehend. Surprise us admiral.

These killers are so crafty and clever........you are being slow boiled and don't even feel it....yet

What a CLEVER strategic move !!

BidenMandate.jpg

This is going to cause thousands upon thousands of Right wingers to vacate their posts at the Federal Level, Leaving
room for the conquerors to install even MORE of their troops into federal positions.

Brilliant !
You folks are being outplayed on an epic scale. While we talk and play keyboard warrior, they DO and conquer.
The nation with the worlds most advanced military....the easiest to topple. The irony.

Here is the deal. I think before you have mentioned you have a preexisting condition that might be aggravated by Covid, or make covid worse. For your sake, and all our sake, I wish we had a vaccine like the polio or smallpox vaccines. If we did I would take it. But we don't. We have THESE vaccines. They are "leaky". We might as well not argue about polio and small pox vaccines because these are not it. They are more like flu vaccines--but a lot worse. They have a LOT more side effects. I do not remember having my employer schedule days off for flu vaccines because the expected side effects were so life-impacting. I don't remember hearing about blood clots, myocarditis, GBS, bell's palsy and all kind of other issues with flu vaccines.

SuzyStupid is getting her bullshit from some kook.

And there you miss again. People are being injured from the injection and being hospitalized AND many now are being infected from the virus and being hospitalized after taking the injection. Not too difficult to comprehend. Surprise us admiral.

The number of breakthrough cases of COVID for those vaccinated is 0.04%. For those who are mathematically challenged, that 4 out of every 1000, and only a small number of those require hospitalizations. In fact, it is almost ZERO!

Hey assholes, anyone remember the saying you can't cure the common cold?

COVID is a cold, that's what coronavirus is.

If it's an old saying you can bet it's a true saying.

So now with egg on faces, we're going make all your dreams come true with just one shot, for every variance in existence. Boy will this do a lot for your immune systems (COUGH!). You've been had.

COVID is the greatest cancel event since the great flood, it canceled out the flu, and probably canceled out flu shots too, because now it's "COVID".

SuzyStupid is getting her bullshit from some kook.

Lush showing the "science" supporting his arguments: { crickets }

I don't think there is any appetite for more lockdowns except in the bluest of blue areas. Even here in MI Whitmer will not do it.

We’d better learn from the last year and a half that there should be a balance between masks/vaccinations and lockdowns. I don’t think people on either side of the political spectrum have any tolerance for politicizing this crisis.

The number of breakthrough cases of COVID for those vaccinated is 0.04%. For those who are mathematically challenged, that 4 out of every 1000, and only a small number of those require hospitalizations. In fact, it is almost ZERO!

The CDC says some fully vaccinated people can still be hospitalized and die. Here they go again, moving those goalposts. Nothing to see here. We should never question the supreme wisdom..........................right? Lol.

Forum List

Back