CDCs “confusing” messaging on vaccines.

You people are easily confused. I'd suggest that it might help greatly if you didn't get your news from ZeroHedge.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

Lush: I'm not, kaz, you are, YOU ARE, you are kaz, you are, you are!

Lush: "I have one friend in particular .... She's taking no chances."

And you believe that argument makes it science. God you're a moron. No wonder all you can is come up with playground insults.

Let me guess, no you're not, I am, PeeWee

Phew...triggered huh?

Sorry snowflake

Phew...triggered huh?

Sorry snowflake

Thanks, but I have a wife. And even if I didn't, sorry gay boy, not interested.

Just FYI, thanks for the concern, but I don't give a shit how you feel. Keep it to yourself

Thanks, but I have a wife. And even if I didn't, sorry gay boy, not interested.

Just FYI, thanks for the concern, but I don't give a shit how you feel. Keep it to yourself
Dude...you have issues you may want to discuss with your wife...or a therapist

You post the numbers, it was your claim.
1627569210485.png

Dude...you have issues you may want to discuss with your wife...or a therapist

Have a good cry, dear. Let it out. There you go.

None of your deflection has changed that you have cited zero science to back up your shit.

The science says Trump's vaccine works. Just stop lying

Phew...triggered huh?

Sorry snowflake
It seems that everyone is circling the wagons and we are just understanding who will be where when the inevitable happens. There will need to be peace treaties between some groups and those screwed over also for this. Science fiction and action shows showing D.C. destroyed made many angry to see the our response to win. Not anymore.

It seems that everyone is circling the wagons and we are just understanding who will be where when the inevitable happens. There will need to be peace treaties between some groups and those screwed over also for this. Science fiction and action shows showing D.C. destroyed made many angry to see the our response to win. Not anymore.
The "Krazy" is spreading like wildfire

A couple of months ago Fauci was on tv talking about how effective the vaccines were. He still wants to claim that. With the caveat that, oh yeah, you’ll have to wear masks even with the vaccine. Last week we had Biden telling us in a press conference that the vaccine will protect us from infection. Huh, well that didn’t last long.

What’s going on with the vaccine? Well, let me take you back to Biden’s COVID czar, Dr Micheal Olsterholm, on Joe Rogans podcast in March of 2020, before lockdowns. When Joe asked if we could develop a vaccine against COVID, Olsterholm responded in the negative stating that (paraphrase) by the time we create, test, and distribute a vaccine, we will be worried about COVID 2021, not COVID-19. Biden’s own COVID czar.

The numbers for this vaccine are abysmal. Israel, among the top 3 in vaccination rates in the world...huh, our state department has issued a travel advisory because cases are exploding in Israel. UK numbers are awful as well, also leading the world in vaccinations. Sweden, those barbarians that never locked down and rarely masked, whose vaccination rate is abysmal at 30%, a country of 10 million...they haven’t had a COVID death in a couple of weeks.

Here’s an excercise, try to look up the numbers on breakthrough infections youself, see how difficult it is to find that information. You’ll get “breakthroughs happen, but it’s rare and symptoms are mild”...you won’t get raw numbers though. Here’s the hoops I had to jump through to get just a little bit of an idea on the efficacy of these vaccines in Massachusetts, #2 overall in the US as far as vaccination rate over 60%.

I found this article
Subtracted the new breakthrough total from the last weeks listed in the article. Gave me 716 breakthroughs for the week 7/17. Then went onto the state website here
To to find new cases total for the week of 7/17, at 1472 (if I remember correctly you can check my math), which gave me a breakthrough infection rate of 48% out of all new cases. Mind you the alpha strain (the strain this vaccine supposedly is effective against) is still in circulation.
You're supposed to be confused....That's the point of gaslighting.

The company line keeps changing, because it serves the company and not the people. As soon as you realize this is all about power and nothing to do with virus, it all makes sense. At first, the goal was to remove Trump and achieve the great reset in The American economy Now it is about damage control and maintaining the control they have achieved. They are pretty much at the "say anything" stage these days as they are still trying to milk any value they can get out of covid in any way they can.

So in your mind, deaths caused from polio were going down but the number of infections were staying the same?

Do you have any data to support that belief?
This you you making up shit and then telling me I said it

It’s not hard to keep up. Get vaccinated. If there are a bunch of folks who don’t get vaccinated and start passing around the variant we will have to go back to social distancing and masks to protect unvaccinated and some percentage of vaxxed people.
Whatever good the vaccines did is being countered by our stupid President's policy of sending over 1.5 million untested and unvaccinated illegal aliens all around the US. It's like he wants to bring back the bad old days of the pandemic. Biden is beyond an idiot.

You're supposed to be confused....That's the point of gaslighting.
No one ever said that science and medicine were easy, especially when there are so many lies permeating social media and the internet writ large.

Sorry for the repeat but...

Ya know...strangely I never was confused. At least not for more than like 3 minutes.

I understood what was happening with the masks almost from the beginning. I knew masks were in short supply because as a project manager I was trying desperately to get them for my workers and had a really hard time. My workers by the way were HVAC techs for schools and hospitals so they were essential. I saw the reports of doctors and nurses reusing masks and was shocked at the lack of preparedness.

I also was surprised that asymptomatic people could spread the disease...but we soon learned that they absolutely do. Seemingly healthy people had the ability to KILL us if we didn't have masking.

These are not hard concepts to grasp but WERE new...

Of course if your default reaction to everything is "They're lying...we can't trust anything they say"...well then you end up "confused"

Forum List

Back