CDCs “confusing” messaging on vaccines.

If more people would have been vaccinated then there would have been a lower incidence of mutations like the Delta variant.

A virus can only mutate in a host.

But there were just too many idiots who refused to get vaccinated.

If you want to see how well widespread vaccinating works just look at how we eradicated polio in the US.

Wrong. Look up leaky vaccines. Been seen in other species, like chickens, and proved deadly.

For Christ sake... 34,000,000 people don't get cancer every year FFS.
What I am saying is the mortality rate is very low. And of those that have died, overwhelmingly they had other conditions that increased their chance of dying by multiples.
Both Bonzi and I had Covid last Thanksgiving week. And we are also both vaccinated.
So I am not one who is out there saying Covid is fake or not serious.
But it is not the fucking plague. There is no good reason whatsoever for vaccinated people to wear a mask other than feelz
Sure, mortality is "low" but the mortality is only part of the problem. Virulence, or transmissibility is a huge deal and that's the biggest part of the problem with COVID, that it's just easy to spread. Without mitigation, we'd lose a big chunk of the population, millions probably. Downplaying COVID is stupid.

Of course if your default reaction to everything is "They're lying...we can't trust anything they say"...well then you end up "confused"
Don't know who you're quoting, but I never said I was confused. I know they're lying.

Question............ Of the 100 million or so who haven't been vaccinated, I know a big portion of those people have had covid. Should they be vaccinated also? why? And why is it not being discussed?

Don't know who you're quoting, but I never said I was confused. I know they're lying.

Question............ Of the 100 million or so who haven't been vaccinated, I know a big portion of those people have had covid. Should they be vaccinated also? why? And why is it not being discussed?
Because that adds to the "confusion"

I know numerous people who have had covid and every ONE of them got vaxxed...because they don't want to get the virus again.

Is that as big a deal as vaxxing for those who haven't previously gotten covid?

Maybe...maybe not. Why chance it?

But to avoid "confusion" (distraction)...those who haven't had it absolutely need to get vaccinated...

You do realize that most children who contracted polio didn't die right?

Varying degrees of paralysis was the most common result

in 1955 Jonas Salk's polio vaccine was deemed safe and effective by 1957 polio infections were reduced by more than 85%

Not deaths but infections. Lower the number of infections and you lower the number of deaths and paralysis
So in your mind, deaths caused from polio were going down but the number of infections were staying the same?

Do you have any data to support that belief?

Sure, mortality is "low" but the mortality is only part of the problem. Virulence, or transmissibility is a huge deal and that's the biggest part of the problem with COVID, that it's just easy to spread. Without mitigation, we'd lose a big chunk of the population, millions probably. Downplaying COVID is stupid.
No less stupid than exaggerating it.
The exaggeration and over reaction has caused millions a whole lot of misery.
Approximately 250,000 small business closures.
HUGE number of people are still working reduced hours, such as myself and Bonzi.
We are earning 25% less money since last summer. We are not even close to being alone on this.
The wealthy got a LOT wealthier. This pandemic has been very kind to the wallets of the super rich.
Your head is buried in mud if you don't think that hasn't played into the messaging and extended restrictions.
People will be debating what was the right thing to do for years to come, before congress the CDC director admitted herd immunity is going to be the goal. So it is arguable if we should have done all of the restrictions we did that hurt a whole lot of people.
One thing for sure... forcing business closures while keeping Walmart open made no fucking sense whatsoever.

That's actually a good article. Apparently you either didn't read it or didn't understand what you read.

For starters

"With the rise of the über-transmissible Delta variant, experts are saying you’re either going to get vaccinated, or going to get the coronavirus."

It goes on to say that it could be BOTH...but that if you DO get it...you won't get very sick if you get sick at all...IF you're vaccinated

No less stupid than exaggerating it.
The exaggeration and over reaction has caused millions a whole lot of misery.
Approximately 250,000 small business closures.
HUGE number of people are still working reduced hours, such as myself and Bonzi.
We are earning 25% less money since last summer. We are not even close to being alone on this.
The wealthy got a LOT wealthier. This pandemic has been very kind to the wallets of the super rich.
Your head is buried in mud if you don't think that hasn't played into the messaging and extended restrictions.
People will be debating what was the right thing to do for years to come, before congress the CDC director admitted herd immunity is going to be the goal. So it is arguable if we should have done all of the restrictions we did that hurt a whole lot of people.
One thing for sure... forcing business closures while keeping Walmart open made no fucking sense whatsoever.
All the more reason to get vaccinated and be done with this.

Get on board

That's not politics nitwit...that's self preservation.

YOUR reaction is pure politics

There is no science to back up what you said and there is no science to back up that people who had covid need to get vaxxed.

That I'm being political by pointing to science and you're following science by pushing lies that aren't backed by any science is just the stupid shit you constantly vomit.

Democrats lie, all the time about everything. It's what you do, it's who you are.

There is zero science backing up your crap. None

That's not politics nitwit...that's self preservation.

YOUR reaction is pure politics

I did like the typical eight year old, no I'm not, you are! Playground insults, it's all you have.

SHOW THE SCIENCE!

1627568275277.png

Look folks. This isn’t that hard
The vaccine works. It helps prevent getting the virus at all and if you do get it the symptoms will be mild
The side effects are minimal . A sore arm and one day of feeling crappy. Yes in RARE cases they can be more severe but that is RARE

You can get the virus but you will almost never be sick enough to end up in the hospital and it will not kill you.

That means you can spread it which is why masks may become important again. There are still 100million unvaxxed people out there. They are not only vulnerable but are walking Petrie dishes for more mutations

Please be smart. Stop listening to the likes of the idiots on this thread and on Facebook.

Do the smart thing. Do the safe thing. Do the right thing and get vaccinated so we can end this

"You can get the virus but you will almost never be sick enough to end up in the hospital and it will not kill you."

Not true as many that have taken the injection are now being hospitalized. You're just parroting the idiots who are lying to you. Not surprising. You'll move the goalposts again and lap up the lies.

For your Pfizer vaccine, you got:

1. 6 months of "protection"
2. Not much reduction in transmission, if any
3. unpleasant "common" side effects ( "It means your immune system is working!"--but I guess only for 6 months)
4. A chance at a nice collection of nasty side effects: blood clots, myocarditis, Bell's Palsy, GBS, losing limbs

And they still want to talk about vaccine passports! Maybe the unvaccinated need the passports for being impervious to propaganda.
It’s not a good idea to reify Israeli genomes over the collective world genome when doing stats with a commie virus that is about to get its Delta seriously crucified with the coming Pfizer booster. In addition, the crotch-clown partiers knew that one-shot J&J would get them to celebrating sooner, though J&J also has its consequences for certain genomes. The above post does not compare Pfizer to J&J.

There is no science to back up what you said and there is no science to back up that people who had covid need to get vaxxed.

That I'm being political by pointing to science and you're following science by pushing lies that aren't backed by any science is just the stupid shit you constantly vomit.

Democrats lie, all the time about everything. It's what you do, it's who you are.

There is zero science backing up your crap. None

I have one friend in particular who nearly died from covid. Lung embolisms, strokes..

She's taking no chances. There's nothing political about that. It is self preservation.

Again

Your reaction is based on politics. Smart people follow the advice of medical professionals like those at the University of Chicago School of medicine and NOT Tucker fucking Carlson

I have one friend in particular who nearly died from covid. Lung embolisms, strokes..

She's taking no chances. There's nothing political about that. It is self preservation.

Again

Your reaction is based on politics. Smart people follow the advice of medical professionals like those at the University of Chicago School of medicine and NOT Tucker fucking Carlson

Lush: I'm not, kaz, you are, YOU ARE, you are kaz, you are, you are!

Lush: "I have one friend in particular .... She's taking no chances."

And you believe that argument makes it science. God you're a moron. No wonder all you can is come up with playground insults.

Let me guess, no you're not, I am, PeeWee

Forum List

Back