CDCs “confusing” messaging on vaccines.

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
A couple of months ago Fauci was on tv talking about how effective the vaccines were. He still wants to claim that. With the caveat that, oh yeah, you’ll have to wear masks even with the vaccine. Last week we had Biden telling us in a press conference that the vaccine will protect us from infection. Huh, well that didn’t last long.

What’s going on with the vaccine? Well, let me take you back to Biden’s COVID czar, Dr Micheal Olsterholm, on Joe Rogans podcast in March of 2020, before lockdowns. When Joe asked if we could develop a vaccine against COVID, Olsterholm responded in the negative stating that (paraphrase) by the time we create, test, and distribute a vaccine, we will be worried about COVID 2021, not COVID-19. Biden’s own COVID czar.

The numbers for this vaccine are abysmal. Israel, among the top 3 in vaccination rates in the world...huh, our state department has issued a travel advisory because cases are exploding in Israel. UK numbers are awful as well, also leading the world in vaccinations. Sweden, those barbarians that never locked down and rarely masked, whose vaccination rate is abysmal at 30%, a country of 10 million...they haven’t had a COVID death in a couple of weeks.

Here’s an excercise, try to look up the numbers on breakthrough infections youself, see how difficult it is to find that information. You’ll get “breakthroughs happen, but it’s rare and symptoms are mild”...you won’t get raw numbers though. Here’s the hoops I had to jump through to get just a little bit of an idea on the efficacy of these vaccines in Massachusetts, #2 overall in the US as far as vaccination rate over 60%.

I found this article
Subtracted the new breakthrough total from the last weeks listed in the article. Gave me 716 breakthroughs for the week 7/17. Then went onto the state website here
To to find new cases total for the week of 7/17, at 1472 (if I remember correctly you can check my math), which gave me a breakthrough infection rate of 48% out of all new cases. Mind you the alpha strain (the strain this vaccine supposedly is effective against) is still in circulation.

For your Pfizer vaccine, you got:

1. 6 months of "protection"
2. Not much reduction in transmission, if any
3. unpleasant "common" side effects ( "It means your immune system is working!"--but I guess only for 6 months)
4. A chance at a nice collection of nasty side effects: blood clots, myocarditis, Bell's Palsy, GBS, losing limbs

And they still want to talk about vaccine passports! Maybe the unvaccinated need the passports for being impervious to propaganda.

They oversold the effectiveness of the vaccines based on early models and disregarded adverse data until the MSM finally started reporting around the CDC on adverse reactions, break through infections, and certain medications interferring with the development of antibodies. In some ways, the delta variant gives them political cover as they can blame their stonewalling as not stonewalling on the earlier variants but the new one is a "game changer".

Anyway, stock up on masks and lysol. Lockdowns will be coming back after Labor Day and the kiddies are back in school.

This is the result of a government that regularly lies to the people. No one should be surprised.

We know they lie and have been lying about the injections but we're into new territory where big tech, media, pharma, social media are all complicit with the govt in their propaganda and lies. This is worldwide.

They oversold the effectiveness of the vaccines based on early models and disregarded adverse data until the MSM finally started reporting around the CDC on adverse reactions, break through infections, and certain medications interferring with the development of antibodies. In some ways, the delta variant gives them political cover as they can blame their stonewalling as not stonewalling on the earlier variants but the new one is a "game changer".

Anyway, stock up on masks and lysol. Lockdowns will be coming back after Labor Day and the kiddies are back in school.
I’m at the point where I know they aren’t this stupid. I’m guessing they’ve known the seasonality of the disease, and have been playing off of that. They know they can put fauci up on tv, and he’ll use big words like variant, and transmissibility, so go get this vaccine. Then his church parishioners will get it and the spring will come, COVID goes away, and he says “see it works”.

Pro Vaxxers got conned. Bwahahahhabbahahhahahhhahahha

Instead of blaming the almighty experts who conned them they’re blaming the people smart enough not to get it.
Bwahahhahabbahbahahnhhahhah!

Now they need to get a booster/3rd dose, and most of them will gladly accept it
Bwahahahhahahahhahahaha!!!!

You can’t fix stupid!

We know they lie and have been lying about the injections but we're into new territory where big tech, media, pharma, social media are all complicit with the govt in their propaganda and lies. This is worldwide.

They lie about everything. Far too many accept it as long as it's their guy doing the lying.

I’m at the point where I know they aren’t this stupid. I’m guessing they’ve known the seasonality of the disease, and have been playing off of that. They know they can put fauci up on tv, and he’ll use big words like variant, and transmissibility, so go get this vaccine. Then his church parishioners will get it and the spring will come, COVID goes away, and he says “see it works”.

I still don't see much in the way of seasonality with COVID except that whenever we have traditional travel/big gathering holidays, we tend to see upticks in infections. What we really need is to come up with better drugs to treat the very serious cases and screw all this vaccines then booster shots mess.

Let me leave this right here. Sorry to ruin your pity party. Stories from Red states.

I can tell you around here - this is not going over well. (Mask coming back)
People are not stupid. Sure the left will swallow whatever they are told about this, and would probably wear a plastic body suit if you told them to...that would allow them to shine their virtue beacon even brighter... but I don't live in a leftist area.
The messaging has been absolutely atrocious ever since this all started.
Trumps messaging was not good. And Fauci then and now is all over the place.
The left said it was no bid deal, then it is a huge deal, then everything is Trumps fault, then the vaccine is probably not trustworthy and rushed, then the vaccine is the safest in the world, then the vaccine will protect you, or maybe not. yest it will, but maybe not, then yes it will but still need mask...but mask protects us, but then it doesn't at the same time it does.

That pretty much sums up the messaging

I still don't see much in the way of seasonality with COVID except that whenever we have traditional travel/big gathering holidays, we tend to see upticks in infections. What we really need is to come up with better drugs to treat the very serious cases and screw all this vaccines then booster shots mess.
No such drugs exists. Any treatment other than a vaccine will KILL YOU.
Especially vitamin C D and Zinc.

Whatever you do, do not take vitamins and do not exercise or eat healthy.

Only eat at places that give you a discount for receiving the vaccine.

Corona is seasonal and we’re just gonna have to accept the new normal of locking down every 3 months.
Hehehehhehehahhahaha

I can tell you around here - this is not going over well. (Mask coming back)
People are not stupid. Sure the left will swallow whatever they are told about this, and would probably wear a plastic body suit if you told them to...that would allow them to shine their virtue beacon even brighter... but I don't live in a leftist area.
The messaging has been absolutely atrocious ever since this all started.
Trumps messaging was not good. And Fauci then and now is all over the place.
The left said it was no bid deal, then it is a huge deal, then everything is Trumps fault, then the vaccine is probably not trustworthy and rushed, then the vaccine is the safest in the world, then the vaccine will protect you, or maybe not. yest it will, but maybe not, then yes it will but still need mask...but mask protects us, but then it doesn't at the same time it does.

That pretty much sums up the messaging
It’s not hard to keep up. Get vaccinated. If there are a bunch of folks who don’t get vaccinated and start passing around the variant we will have to go back to social distancing and masks to protect unvaccinated and some percentage of vaxxed people.

It's all about control.
Leftists thrive on control.
Conservatives thrive on freedom.
The lines are clearly drawn.
Democrats are basically Nazi's.
Yesterday, I seen a lady driving in her car, by herself, with her mask on.
This is how stupid the people in this country have become. It's a fukin clown show.

It's all about control.
This is how stupid the people in this country have become. It's a fukin clown show.

Trump told people to get the vaccine. Who are these "conservatives" you speak about?

It's all about control.
Get vaccinated. Do your part.

It’s not hard to keep up. Get vaccinated. If there are a bunch of folks who don’t get vaccinated and start passing around the variant we will have to go back to social distancing and masks to protect unvaccinated and some percentage of vaxxed people.
I love not having to reveal my hideous face and not having to socialize with people.

Lockdowns also give a good excuse for living in my parents basement.

I also don’t have to work and get to play video games all day.

Why would I give all of that up? I’m never getting vaxxed!

I don't think there is any appetite for more lockdowns except in the bluest of blue areas. Even here in MI Whitmer will not do it.

Are you wholly unaware of what's going on?

THE. VACCINES. DO. NOT. WORK.

Forum List

Back