CDCs “confusing” messaging on vaccines.

Looks to me like Polio was nearly "eradicated" BEFORE the vaccine existed.
You might want to look at that graph.

The metric was DEATHS FROM POLIO

Polio caused varying degrees of paralysis far more often than it did death

It's all about control.
Leftists thrive on control.
Conservatives thrive on freedom.
The lines are clearly drawn.
Democrats are basically Nazi's.
Yesterday, I seen a lady driving in her car, by herself, with her mask on.
This is how stupid the people in this country have become. It's a fukin clown show.
Many of the same people have power of some type. And the real men and women smarter and stronger are on their hind legs as we do not know how the unelected law enforcement will do with prison time and worse for the those in front of a pushback. Jan. 6 people who are real are being served up to personal demise while we really do nothing. We are not even at the martyr stage. Progs have made martyrs out of some of the most vile people in existence.

I don't care what China does.

Research on viruses is useful.

Research on viruses can be useful. I did not say they weren't. I said creating nasty new viruses needs to stop.

That you felt a need to avoid my point shows that you understand that.

Nearly eradicated is far different than eradicated.

The fact that it hasn't come back for the last 60 years should tell you something about the efficacy of the vaccine.
Herd Immunity.

The vaccination had nothing to do with the disappearance of Polio.

Herd Immunity.

The vaccination had nothing to do with the disappearance of Polio.
Even if there was herd immunity, and I don't think that anyone can credibly claim there was, that would have faded long ago as the population rolled over. Even 30-40 years ago, most people would not have any chance at having immunity to polio if not for the vaccine, at which point it would have been easy for another wave.

Research on viruses can be useful. I did not say they weren't. I said creating nasty new viruses needs to stop.

How many viruses do we create?

No clue but your rabbit hole doesn't interest me. The numbers aren't important. The fact it should stop is.
So you don't know if we do or not.

If you can't prove your claims why should I believe you?

If more people would have been vaccinated then there would have been a lower incidence of mutations like the Delta variant.

A virus can only mutate in a host.

But there were just too many idiots who refused to get vaccinated.

If you want to see how well widespread vaccinating works just look at how we eradicated polio in the US.
There are to many idiots in poverty areas who refuse to get free educations with their free medical benefits and play the system for financial gains. They then live irresponsibly in sexual ways with many children born out of wedlock and high percentage of the mothers, teenagers and single.

Common sense tells me if the number of deaths were going down so were the infections.
Then post numbers on the number of infections and incidences of paralysis

Death was a rare thing with polio

So you don't know if we do or not.
I have no desire to discuss this with someone who can not discuss it honestly. I do not have to know the number of viruses to know that is what was being done. It's well documented.

Sure thing.....................

Just as soon as Fauci,, the CDC and the so called "experts" put out consistent information and that information matches what can be observed.
Ya know...strangely I never was confused. At least not for more than like 3 minutes.

I understood what was happening with the masks almost from the beginning. I knew masks were in short supply because as a project manager I was trying desperately to get them for my workers and had a really hard time. My workers by the way were HVAC techs for schools and hospitals so they were essential. I saw the reports of doctors and nurses reusing masks and was shocked at the lack of preparedness.

I also was surprised that asymptomatic people could spread the disease...but we soon learned that they absolutely do. Seemingly healthy people had the ability to KILL us if we didn't have masking.

These are not hard concepts to grasp but WERE new...

Of course if your default reaction to everything is "They're lying...we can't trust anything they say"...well then you end up "confused"

You know that even the guy who Rand Paul claimed there was some Gain of Function work in Wuhan said that it was not related to COVID...

He was very specific, the papers produced had nothing to do with COVID-19...

This whole China Lab thing is a side show, there is no evidence but it distracts from the other problems, like the dismal response..

Trump knowingly lied to the American people about the virus and admitted that he knew he was doing it.. This is against all advise that is given..

Even if there was herd immunity, and I don't think that anyone can credibly claim there was, that would have faded long ago as the population rolled over. Even 30-40 years ago, most people would not have any chance at having immunity to polio if not for the vaccine, at which point it would have been easy for another wave.
We do inherit an immune system.

Sure thing.....................

Just as soon as Fauci,, the CDC and the so called "experts" put out consistent information and that information matches what can be observed.
In other words...wait until you can no longer deny the obvious...at which time we end up locked down again.

Great idea

You know that even the guy who Rand Paul claimed there was some Gain of Function work in Wuhan said that it was not related to COVID...

He was very specific, the papers produced had nothing to do with COVID-19...

This whole China Lab thing is a side show, there is no evidence but it distracts from the other problems, like the dismal response..

Trump knowingly lied to the American people about the virus and admitted that he knew he was doing it.. This is against all advise that is given..

Those who claimed there was NO correlation have backtracked to say it was possible. At what point is it that you believe someone and then not believe them?

Fauci admits COVID-19 could have come from Wuhan lab, butts heads with Rand Paul

Is this how it works? You trust and believe someone like Fauci when it's convenient or politically expedient and not when it is not?

You should tell that to this guy:

I don't consider 600,000 people in a year extremely few. In fact, it's one of the leading causes of death in the country. It essentially beats or ties cancer. No one in their right mind would say that cancer results in extremely few deaths.
For Christ sake... 34,000,000 people don't get cancer every year FFS.
What I am saying is the mortality rate is very low. And of those that have died, overwhelmingly they had other conditions that increased their chance of dying by multiples.
Both Bonzi and I had Covid last Thanksgiving week. And we are also both vaccinated.
So I am not one who is out there saying Covid is fake or not serious.
But it is not the fucking plague. There is no good reason whatsoever for vaccinated people to wear a mask other than feelz

New Topics

Forum List

Back