CDC: Vaccinated at Higher Risk from Covid Than Unvaxxed

Which is why the FDA sets specific standards for how a new drug or procedure must be tested, while it is still in an experimental stage, in tests only involving willing human test subjects who have given their full, informed, uncoerced consent to be used in such tests; and for the standards which must be met concerning proof of safety and efficacy, before that drug or procedure can be put into general use.

This dangerous experimental mRNA shit has never been subjected to these standards, and a growing body of empirical evidence seems to clearly indicate they they will never be able to pass these standards. By every legal; definition, these drugs are still very much experimental, and it is very much a violation of our established principles to be giving these drugs to any persons other than those who have given full informed consent to be used as medical test subjects. It is certainly a violation of these principles to employ any form of deception or coercion against anyone, in order to get them to take these drugs.
Yes rampant violations across the board. Pharma Pimp is flaunting methamphetamine-laced media and real physical experiments on hostage populations.

There are reasons for showing that Fauci's crony, Worobey, is in the thick of it. We have shown Worobey's links to furin-like sites and retroviruses of ancient fish with even links to ivermectin, and The Elf knows very well what the furin site means in HIV-1 vaccines.

Rixey documents this important furin link for HIV-1. Click on Mind the Gaps to enlarge:

Which is why the FDA sets specific standards for how a new drug or procedure must be tested, while it is still in an experimental stage, in tests only involving willing human test subjects who have given their full, informed, uncoerced consent to be used in such tests; and for the standards which must be met concerning proof of safety and efficacy, before that drug or procedure can be put into general use.

This dangerous experimental mRNA shit has never been subjected to these standards, and a growing body of empirical evidence seems to clearly indicate they they will never be able to pass these standards. By every legal; definition, these drugs are still very much experimental, and it is very much a violation of our established principles to be giving these drugs to any persons other than those who have given full informed consent to be used as medical test subjects. It is certainly a violation of these principles to employ any form of deception or coercion against anyone, in order to get them to take these drugs.
What are the most concerning standards that you feel haven’t been tested or met?

I know, right?

It keeps on being the case that we warn them years beforehand and are labeled "Conspiracy Theorists".

Then, later on down the line, everything we were warning about becomes conventional wisdom, but any memory of our early insights escapes the Leftist drones.

Rinse and repeat, ad infinitum.
Yep

What are the most concerning standards that you feel haven’t been tested or met?

To go into very much detail is above my pay grade; but it is well enough known that the process of properly testing a new drug, before it can be established as safe and effective takes many years, sometimes a decade or more.

Here's an outline, on the FDA's own web site, of the overall process of approving a new drug.

Most of this has been bypassed, by a specific act of Congress in order to rush this dangerous mRNA shit into general use, far short of the process normally required to do so.

In the mean time, as a result of the illegal testing of these drugs, being done on test subjects who have not been properly informed of the risks, and who have been coerced into being used as test subjects; empirical data are coming out that cast serious doubts on the safety and efficacy of these drugs. It now seems almost certain that of these drugs were subject to the normal process of testing, and held to the normal standards, that they would never pass.

Here is assessment to read for yourselves.

it says those who have had COVID 19 OR the a vaccine my be more susceptible to the the new variant.

I winder why your source left our the part about having COVID 19? They also seem to have left out the fact that only 9 cases of this variant worldwide have been detected.

Why would they do that do you suppose?

' CDC’s current assessment is that this updated vaccine will be effective at reducing severe disease and hospitalization.'
At this time, we don’t know how well this variant spreads, but we know that it spreads in the same way as other variants. That means you can still take the following actions to protect yourself and others from infection:

• Get your COVID-19 vaccines, as recommended
  • Stay home if you are sick
  • Get tested for COVID-19 if needed
  • Seek treatment if you have COVID-19 and are at high risk of getting very sick
  • If you choose to wear a mask, wear a high-quality one that fits well over your nose and mouth
  • Improve ventilation
  • Wash your hands

' CDC’s current assessment is that this updated vaccine will be effective at reducing severe disease and hospitalization.'
At this time, we don’t know how well this variant spreads, but we know that it spreads in the same way as other variants. That means you can still take the following actions to protect yourself and others from infection:

• Get your COVID-19 vaccines, as recommended
  • Stay home if you are sick
  • Get tested for COVID-19 if needed
  • Seek treatment if you have COVID-19 and are at high risk of getting very sick
  • If you choose to wear a mask, wear a high-quality one that fits well over your nose and mouth
  • Improve ventilation
  • Wash your hands
Geezus....all stuff that people should be doing anyway minus the masking. What a list of nothing....

To go into very much detail is above my pay grade; but it is well enough known that the process of properly testing a new drug, before it can be established as safe and effective takes many years, sometimes a decade or more.

Here's an outline, on the FDA's own web site, of the overall process of approving a new drug.

Most of this has been bypassed, by a specific act of Congress in order to rush this dangerous mRNA shit into general use, far short of the process normally required to do so.

In the mean time, as a result of the illegal testing of these drugs, being done on test subjects who have not been properly informed of the risks, and who have been coerced into being used as test subjects; empirical data are coming out that cast serious doubts on the safety and efficacy of these drugs. It now seems almost certain that of these drugs were subject to the normal process of testing, and held to the normal standards, that they would never pass.
How long do you think they’ve been testing the MRNA tech?

Well....when you think about it the American public sure made a great test body of conscripted guinea pigs and the pharma demons didn't even have to pick up the tab for the research.

How long did they test the penicillin before giving it to soldiers in the field?

How about the measles vaccine?

Small pox?

Polio?

There's only one kind of person that doesn't get vaccinated. That's a fucking idiot. And the more of those that don't get vaccinated, and die of whatever malady they contract, is good for the rest of the gene pool anyway.

That's why I always tell Republican voters, yeah you're right, I wouldn't get vaccinated either.

Well....when you think about it the American public sure made a great test body of conscripted guinea pigs and the pharma demons didn't even have to pick up the tab for the research.
That wasn’t my question unless you’re saying it wasn’t tested before being given to the public. Is that what ur saying?

Last edited:
How long did they test the penicillin before giving it to soldiers in the field?

Small pox?

Polio?

There's only one kind of person that doesn't get vaccinated. That's a fucking idiot. And the more of those that don't get vaccinated, and die of whatever malady they contract, is good for the rest of the gene pool anyway.

That's why I always tell Republican voters, yeah you're right, I wouldn't get vaccinated either.
No clue how long they tested those meds for… but yeah, people can choose to do whatever they want to do

That wasn’t my question unless you’re saying it wasn’t tested before being given to the public. Is that what ur saying?
Honestly don't know...but it did occur to me that there are collectible data sets available.

Small pox?

Polio?

There's only one kind of person that doesn't get vaccinated. That's a fucking idiot.

Bullshit....you took the leap of faith...others chose to abstain....there are no data sets available that have not been skewed or data fucked that you can point to that make them unwise at all.

mRNA injury series - Pifzer & Moderna mRNA vaccines ATTACK bone marrow stem cells and drastically alter gene expression. Researchers are also using LNPs/mRNA for gene editing. Three studies reviewed.​

That is NOT good.

mRNA injury series - Pifzer & Moderna mRNA vaccines ATTACK bone marrow stem cells and drastically alter gene expression. Researchers are also using LNPs/mRNA for gene editing. Three studies reviewed.​

That is NOT good.

Wow... So they are delivering mass extinction in a hypo.

That is NOT good.

Did you read any of these studies? Be honest

We already knew this. When is the public going to stop listening to the experts hand picked to lie them?
"The CDC quietly made the damning admission in an update on its guidance regarding newly emerging variants of Covid."

No they didn't, you moron. This is what they said.

Based on what CDC knows now, existing tests used to detect and medications used to treat COVID-19 appear to be effective with this variant. BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines.​

They said nothing about the unvaxxed.

Then they said this.

CDC’s current assessment is that this updated vaccine will be effective at reducing severe disease and hospitalization. At this point, there is no evidence that this variant is causing more severe illness.​

That's from your link, you low-IQ dumbass rube.

Forum List

Back