CDC: Vaccinated at Higher Risk from Covid Than Unvaxxed

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
We already knew this. When is the public going to stop listening to the experts hand picked to lie them?
"The CDC quietly made the damning admission in an update on its guidance regarding newly emerging variants of Covid."

1693848896895.png

We already knew this. When is the public going to stop listening to the experts hand picked to lie them?

I know, right?

It keeps on being the case that we warn them years beforehand and are labeled "Conspiracy Theorists".

Then, later on down the line, everything we were warning about becomes conventional wisdom, but any memory of our early insights escapes the Leftist drones.

Rinse and repeat, ad infinitum.

"The CDC quietly made the damning admission in an update on its guidance regarding newly emerging variants of Covid."

Here is assessment to read for yourselves.

it says those who have had COVID 19 OR the a vaccine my be more susceptible to the the new variant.

I winder why your source left our the part about having COVID 19? They also seem to have left out the fact that only 9 cases of this variant worldwide have been detected.

Why would they do that do you suppose?

it says those who have had COVID 19 OR the a vaccine my be more susceptible to the the new variant.

I winder why your source left our the part about having COVID 19?

Um, the article didn't leave it out.

Learn to read, it's in there buddy.

They also seem to have left out the fact that only 9 cases of this variant worldwide have been detected.

Tell that to the garbage corporate globalist press, who are ramping up the fearmongering all over again - and commanding that people get vaccinated.

If you vote Democrat, you're the one supporting the scare tactics, not the OP.

I know, right?

It keeps on being the case that we warn them years beforehand and are labeled "Conspiracy Theorists".

Then, later on down the line, everything we were warning about becomes conventional wisdom, but any memory of our early insights escapes the Leftist drones.

Rinse and repeat, ad infinitum.
Relegating things to the conspiracy section is an attempt to be dismissive and merely a personal opinion that something is “dis” or “mis” information and thus reassigned
Thinkers see through that ruse very easily

I winder why your source left our the part about having COVID 19? They also seem to have left out the fact that only 9 cases of this variant worldwide have been detected.

Why would they do that do you suppose?
The CDC is simply not a credible source.

Fake news (Slay) what the CDC really said is

BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines.

So they are just saying that if you were previously infected with COVID or had the vaccination shot that there is a high probability that you can get the new variant.

But you know if you did not get the shot, you can still catch the new variant.

Treatment is still effective on the new variant.

So get the shot or don't get the shot. The vaccination is still recommended.
In Aug. last month there were 11 cases identified. 2 in the US. Since they are spread out internationally that is bad news on its ability to spread but it still a low number of case in 3 or 4 countries.

Let that be the final word necessary on making the decision in America for refusing the Covid vaccine!

Don't be fooled by efforts to label a perfect alternative as 'horse dewormer'!

Americans know better. LOL

Fake news (Slay) what the CDC really said is

BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines.

So they are just saying that if you were previously infected with COVID or had the vaccination shot that there is a high probability that you can get the new variant.

But you know if you did not get the shot, you can still catch the new variant.

Treatment is still effective on the new variant.

So get the shot or don't get the shot. The vaccination is still recommended.
In Aug. last month there were 11 cases identified. 2 in the US. Since they are spread out internationally that is bad news on its ability to spread but it still a low number of case in 3 or 4 countries.

11 out of 335 million
Panic and lockdown time for sure or far far worse will happen
Lib 101

Too many doctors with opposing views from Fauci suffered de-monitization/ruination of career, defunding, censoring. Fauci intentionally did that to them. Fauci is not even a doctor. I hope he winds up in prison for crimes against humanity...and obama belongs with him.

No they're not. But you'll believe ANYTHING.

Forum List

Back