CDC: Vaccinated at Higher Risk from Covid Than Unvaxxed

On the one hand, I want as many people as possible to survive this.

OTOH, if MAGA is that fucking stoopid, let Darwin sort them out.

COVID Death rate 2.PNG

No they didn't, you moron. This is what they said.

Based on what CDC knows now, existing tests used to detect and medications used to treat COVID-19 appear to be effective with this variant. BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines.​

They said nothing about the unvaxxed.

Then they said this.

CDC’s current assessment is that this updated vaccine will be effective at reducing severe disease and hospitalization. At this point, there is no evidence that this variant is causing more severe illness.​

That's from your link, you low-IQ dumbass rube.
He was smart enough not to take the hypo-koolaide.
On the one hand, I want as many people as possible to survive this.

OTOH, if MAGA is that fucking stoopid, let Darwin sort them out.

View attachment 827202
At least that would be an actual statistic....the first one I'm aware of in the COVID CAPER.

No they didn't, you moron. This is what they said.

Based on what CDC knows now, existing tests used to detect and medications used to treat COVID-19 appear to be effective with this variant. BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines.​

They said nothing about the unvaxxed.

Then they said this.

CDC’s current assessment is that this updated vaccine will be effective at reducing severe disease and hospitalization. At this point, there is no evidence that this variant is causing more severe illness.​

That's from your link, you low-IQ dumbass rube.
Shove the CDC. They are liars.

Eight rabbits is not enough. Are there more citations we should be aware of?
You think the only tests done on mRNA were done on 8 rabbits?! Do you have thing to back that up or are you just talking out of your ass?

We already knew this. When is the public going to stop listening to the experts hand picked to lie them?
"The CDC quietly made the damning admission in an update on its guidance regarding newly emerging variants of Covid."

Yes yes brainwashed functional moron l o l...

What is has come down to is the steady erosion of personal freedoms under an increasingly authoritative fascist government.
Says the guy that directly lied in the OP and is still refusing to admit it even when showed it was a direct lie.

You are a liar, noting more and nothing less. Worthless.

I read that the first time. Were you under the impression that the shot prevented people from getting it? If so you haven’t been paying attention
The "shot" does nothing for those viruses on the surfaces of mouth, nose and throat. They will re-transmit these to anyone else.

Forum List

Back