CDC Only Counts Deaths After 14 Days of Final COVID Shot as “Vaccinated,” in Attempt to Show Vaccinated Have Lower COVID Death

Nice to see you turning on the blob so easily after defending him so early and so often.
Not turning on him. He fast tracked the vaccine from demands from fauci and loons like yourself. He delivered, I decided not to trust him on this one and I was right. Don't forget to get your Trump booster!

Lol, you idiots took the jab. I never trusted it and I'm better off without it. Don't forget to get your boosters.

You got it bro. You don't need to be a scientist. You need to look at the VAERS numbers. Ordinarily a drug is canceled after maybe 50 unexplained deaths.

Moreover, pathologists have concluded that the COVID vaccines, which are still in phase III adult clinical trials, are the direct cause of many of the deaths being reported post-vaccination. The CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS,) which was set up as an “early warning system .

The VAERS “early warning system,” the CDC’s words, was set up to indicate when the distribution of a drug must be terminated so that it can be studied further for safety issues.

To date the CDC’s VAERS has registered an unprecedented number of safety signals, including over 7,000% more deaths for the COVID vaccines than for all other vaccines combined, per year. For nearly 30 years since the system’s inception, about 200 deaths per year have been reported to VAERS for all vaccines combined. For COVID vaccines alone, over 30,000 deaths have been reported in just under two years.

This si only short term. If I had taken the clot-shot and I knew what we know now I'd make sure I had a will no matter what my age.

(click for larger image below)

September 20th, 2021, Conference at Pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany, “Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines (view at Bitchute)

Hardly, I have stated from the start that anyone who wants a clot shot should get one. Just don't try and force that poison on me or anyone else, especially children.
You must get your shot so they feel good about their choice to get theirs

What sucks is that a million Americans died from it and many of those did so needlessly because they believe people like you.
50,000 otherwise healthy and under the age of 60 died solely From Covid.
950,000 elderly people with multiple other life taking conditions died with Covid
You have to lie in order to fear monger. Stop it.

50,000 otherwise healthy and under the age of 60 died solely From Covid.
950,000 elderly people with multiple other life taking conditions died with Covid
You have to lie in order to fear monger. Stop it.
Wow, its strange exact figures like that happened. One would think there would be a source or something you could cite for such a bizarre occurrence.

Of course, it would have to exist for a citation...

I'm fully vaccinated....yes. And amazingly...me and the 18,000 employees of my company haven't dropped dead from the supposed poison shots.

Care to explain?

Sure we believe an anonymous poster on a web forum. How did you dream up 18,000?

Sure we believe an anonymous poster on a web forum. How did you dream up 18,000?
That is roughly how many employees my hospital system has...vaccinations mandatory for nearly all employees. Kaiser has like twice as many employees with a near indentical policy.

Now I know your full of shit. I'm no partisan hack like yourself. I agreed with some of Trumps policies but he spent like a Democrat and I have stated this from the beginning.
If you voted for him again that meant you were fine with it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back