CDC now ways vaxxed and unvaxxed MUST WEAR MASKS

Defy this tyranny now, on your feet. OR, submit on your knees.
I planned to anyway, my state is 49% vaccinated. I did get the vaccine.

Defy this tyranny now, on your feet. OR, submit on your knees.
I would prefer you just hide in your basement. Your incessant whining is tiresome.
Round 2 of alt-righters not wanting to do the right thing is upon us. And again, they bring the restrictions down upon the rest of us.
These restrictions if they go into place...are your fault.

LOL you've been lied to. your vax is not effective. It's not my fault. It's your masters whom you choose to believe. You've put a worthless against covid virus concoction in your veins that is showing to cause a problem with clotting in the young and old.

Wake up dude. If you've taken this 'vaxx' there are some things you can do to protect your health.

So the goalposts will keep moving. That's not exactly encouraging.

They've been moving them since the 2 week mark. Fauxchi doesn't know his butt from first base. This is the same guy that caused the deaths of hiv sufferers and the Ene-media blamed it on Ronald Reagan.

According to what i'm seeing in Canadian news...you guys have it worse. Is that right?

I would prefer you just hide in your basement. Your incessant whining is tiresome.
Round 2 of alt-righters not wanting to do the right thing is upon us. And again, they bring the restrictions down upon the rest of us.
GFY, fucking maskurbating tyrant.

And again, they bring the restrictions down upon the rest of us.

You mad, bro?

Did you really think you were so special? You did, didn't you? lol. Pft. Get real.

See, that's the thing. You know how I always tell you quislings that people who participate in coercion understand very little of their actual role in it? And know absolutely nothing at all of the consequences of their participation in it?

Well, now you know why I enlighten yuns to this bit of reality. I consider it a public service, eventually you'll get it through your nawgins. I guess. Maybe.

Last edited:
They've been moving them since the 2 week mark. Fauxchi doesn't know his butt from first base. This is the same guy that caused the deaths of hiv sufferers and the Ene-media blamed it on Ronald Reagan.

According to what i'm seeing in Canadian news...you guys have it worse. Is that right?

We apparently have a higher vaccine % than you guys do now and the numbers have come down in general. We still don't have an open economy and we now have to worry about the latest virus strain.

It's a never ending cycle while our leaders STILL remain silent on the origin.

It's a never ending cycle while our leaders STILL remain silent on the origin.

the american people are smarter than any politicians on either side. THe left is power and money hungry. Most of the right is money hungry and used to no power.

you can't depend on these people. The left and many on the right are selling our freedom and nation to China for their own fortunes.

The article doesn't state what the thread title claims it does.

Well, the CDC is now asking they mask up again, to be clear.

Clearly, the government will enforce the recommendation through their fascist partnership with business, though. History is ripe with examples of how they've been operating in just that manner. There's no doubt about it.

You know how they do. Come on, man. Be realistic.

Actually, it'd be nice if they'd do what Australia's doing and tell em they can't even open their mouths to speak from behind their face diapers. You know they'll comply, too. lol. Eagerly. Just as sure as God made little greeen apples.

And the rest of us won't have to listen to em any more. Heh heh.

Last edited:
You mad, bro?

Did you really think you were so special? You did, didn't you? lol. Pft. Get real.

See, that's the thing. You know how I always tell you quislings that people who participate in coercion understand very little of their actual role in it? And know absolutely nothing at all of the consequences of their participation in it?

Well, now you know why I enlighten yuns to this bit of reality. I consider it a public service, eventually you'll get it through your nawgins. I guess. Maybe.

How dare he want to live in a free society!

Forum List

Back