CDC issues 'very high' warning against all travel to Canada

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Canadian Leftism in full glory as Canada paves the way towards Nazism as they shutdown churches.

The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a warning against all travel to Canada due to the ‘”current situation” in the country.

The United States CDC issued a Level 4 or “very high” warning against all travel to Canada, stating: “Because of the current situation in Canada even fully vaccinated travellers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants.”

If they must travel to Canada, U.S. residents are advised to “get fully vaccinated before travel.” Further, all travellers are instructed to wear a mask, stay six feet from others, avoid crowds, and wash their hands.

The advisory also notes that there is a “very high level of COVID-19 in Canada.”

Interesting.

Canuckistan was full-on in flattening the curve and then holding onto that oppressive policy right up to the present.

They were full-on isolation and mask wearing yet now it seems everyone has Covid.

More desperation to keep the hoax going
Even the bedwetters are beginning to ask in large numbers why no one died from ordinary flu this past season.

Canadian Leftism in full glory as Canada paves the way towards Nazism as they shutdown churches.

The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a warning against all travel to Canada due to the ‘”current situation” in the country.

The United States CDC issued a Level 4 or “very high” warning against all travel to Canada, stating: “Because of the current situation in Canada even fully vaccinated travellers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants.”

If they must travel to Canada, U.S. residents are advised to “get fully vaccinated before travel.” Further, all travellers are instructed to wear a mask, stay six feet from others, avoid crowds, and wash their hands.

The advisory also notes that there is a “very high level of COVID-19 in Canada.”

Ironic isn't it?

When this pandemic first hit I warned Canadians, some on here in fact, that blaming Western politicians was going to backfire. I said all blame should be laid on the CCP. Some pointed to Trumps failures and suggested some states were being reckless by allowing citizens their liberty. Wow, again, but not overly surprising in my experiences in this country.

I recall Canadians pointing to the U.S as being irresponsible and "yahoos". We had our premier and other politicians suggest that "we don't want a situation in Canada that they have in the U.S". He seemed to mock the U.S experience with this, then months later he begged for help.

I warned Canadians not to become too arrogant as this virus might run its course faster in the U.S, and of course, we are far behind in vaccines.

It is what it is. Canada is falling further behind, and all the years of rooting for China to win may come to fruition, where will this leave Canada on the world stage?

Ironic isn't it?

When this pandemic first hit I warned Canadians, some on here in fact, that blaming Western politicians was going to backfire. I said all blame should be laid on the CCP. Some pointed to Trumps failures and suggested some states were being reckless by allowing citizens their liberty. Wow, again, but not overly surprising in my experiences in this country.

I recall Canadians pointing to the U.S as being irresponsible and "yahoos". We had our premier and other politicians suggest that "we don't want a situation in Canada that they have in the U.S". He seemed to mock the U.S experience with this, then months later he begged for help.

I warned Canadians not to become too arrogant as this virus might run its course faster in the U.S, and of course, we are far behind in vaccines.

It is what it is. Canada is falling further behind, and all the years of rooting for China to win may come to fruition, where will this leave Canada in the world stage?
Canada used to be a great place to live. Your government really went Stalin rapidly.

Ironic isn't it?

It is what it is. Canada is falling further behind, and all the years of rooting for China to win may come to fruition, where will this leave Canada on the world stage?
what is the monthly death toll in canada compared to previous months?

Ironic isn't it?

i don't know, but I do know in Ontario we have just been placed on full lock down for a month as our daily Wuhan numbers are over 3000 daily, far more than a year ago and even much higher than our last failed full shut down.

Just as bad, is our dismal vacinnation numbers. That's the price a nation pays when it hs lost it's best talent and can no longer innovate and manufacture it's own medical cures in an emergency.

Ironic isn't it?

i don't know, but I do know in Ontario we have just been placed on full lock down for a month as our daily Wuhan numbers are over 3000 daily, far more than a year ago and even much higher than our last failed full shut down.

Just as bad, is our dismal vacinnation numbers. That's the price a nation pays when it hs lost it's best talent and can no longer innovate and manufacture it's own medical cures in an emergency.
i think the baby hitlers in canada or the US can find as many people infected with the chinese disease as they desire just by testing more..

and that gives them the happy excuse for more lockdown.

but to me the number of deaths is the only important statistic

Interesting.

Canuckistan was full-on in flattening the curve and then holding onto that oppressive policy right up to the present.

They were full-on isolation and mask wearing yet now it seems everyone has Covid.
Nah..Just a lil flu...It'll warm up soon...August

Forum List

Back