CDC director criticized for now differentiating between dying 'from’ vs. dying 'with' COVID-19

Hunter is not in the govt. but I can understand your obsession with him...The rest I suppose played their part in the game of life incorrectly, like a prison inmate you have no sympathy for.

You don't have to be in government to be given special treatment when your father spent nearly his entire adult life in federal government and now the President, in a party that's in bed with all these agencies.
I agree the Trump kids did rather well during their time with Daddy..As far as being in bed it is all a matter of perspective to your ability to manage them.
they did. They are smart folks that ran a very success business before their dad took office, during and likely will into the future

hunter on the other hand was a crack head and front for his daddy’s scams to get rich from foreign nations selling off america to places like china and ukraine to get the big guy his 10 percent

they did. They are smart folks that ran a very success business before their dad took office, during and likely will into the future

hunter on the other hand was a crack head and front for his daddy’s scams to get rich from foreign nations selling off america to places like china and ukraine to get the big guy his 10 percent

And now the drug head is selling access to his father via his child like so-called paintings that are netting in up to a half-million dollars each. And oh yes, they are keeping these so-called art collectors anonymous. Nothing to see here folks. :wtf:

Of course the Big Hoax that fooled and frightened so many
HUGE difference between dying with Covid combined with other historically fatal illnesses especially in advanced age versus dying From Covid solely.
This is the game the CDC, MSM, and desperates to defeat Trump falsely forced upon the public.
Too little too late now when I told you All Of This from Day One

All I do know is that they are planning on restarting another lockdown so that Pres. Trump will not have any access to any courts to start any legal proceedings for this election fraud. That they are going to shut down certain offices to prevent him from filing certain paperwork that is pertaining to his case. That they are going to stall for time until the statute of limitation is up.

But they are going to use fake illegal Cuban immigrants that are trying to escape from so-called oppression, to pretend that they have brought the virus into this country. But Biden will be in the clear because he told them to stay home. But he knows that the plan is to make it seem that the Cubans are hard headed and will not listen, that they will smuggled themselves into this country on a banana boat. .

Pelosi almost got into trouble for stopping Pres. Trump from closing entry into the U.S. during the other COVID outbreak.

And so everyone better stock up on some meat by purchasing another deep freezer to store moose, elk or deer from your hunting expeditions. But don't let the game warden know how much meat you have.

3333.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back