CDC director criticized for now differentiating between dying 'from’ vs. dying 'with' COVID-19

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, isn't that interesting!?

The CDC playing politics with COVID.

During an interview on CNN's "State of the Union," Walensky was asked about vaccinated Americans who have contracted the virus – and whether anyone has died from an infection, despite being inoculated. Walensky said the CDC is aware of 223 so-called "break-through" infections in vaccinated Americans, but clarified that many of those individuals died due to other causes.

"Not all of those 223 cases who had COVID actually died of COVID," she said. "They may have had mild disease but died, for example, of a heart attack."

Others suggested that all COVID-19 deaths should be re-examined to determine whether the person died "from" the virus or "with" it.

"Sounds like 500k cases need to be reviewed to more accurately distinguish ‘with’ and ‘from’," one user said. "Hmm, thought I heard this same sentiment expressed in the past."

no surprise here....and to think that it was done for any other reason, is stupidity....the quack-FAKE-i, has no clue which way the Earth is turning, let alone the real answers...
and you brain dead demonRATS watch as your heroes are falling from grace....awww

no surprise here....and to think that it was done for any other reason, is stupidity....the quack-FAKE-i, has no clue which way the Earth is turning, let alone the real answers...
and you brain dead demonRATS watch as your heroes are falling from grace....awww
The majority of the CDC during the pandemic was under the control of Republicans...

God... I remember someone saying that... Over and over... Damn I wish... Memory just isn't what it used to be.

I can't wait to hear all of these people who have been praising the emperor's new clothes for year recant their statements and apologize to the critical thinkers on this board--but guaranteed, all you'll hear are crickets.

The majority of the CDC during the pandemic was under the control of Republicans...

No, under the control of the permanent bureaucracy, which is full of leftists.

And the majority of bureaucracies and agencies are part of the deep state.

Say, when is Hunter going to prison for lying on his federal gun application, and then allowing his GF to throw the gun he got with it behind a dumpster by a school? What about Hunter sexually interacting with minors and storing the videos on his laptop that the repair shop handed to the FBI? What happened with that? When are we going to learn the name of the Capital police officer that shot an unarmed female military vet, or anything about the investigation.......if there even was one? Why did they raid Giuliani's apartment when what they took from him, he offered it to them numerous times the past few years? Speaking of raids, why did the FBI go to Roger Stone's home with a half-dozen agents with AK's, and CNN was just lucky to be there at the time to record and air it?

And the majority of bureaucracies and agencies are part of the deep state.

Say, when is Hunter going to prison for lying on his federal gun application, and then allowing his GF to throw the gun he got with it behind a dumpster by a school? What about Hunter sexually interacting with minors and storing the videos on his laptop that the repair shop handed to the FBI? What happened with that? When are we going to learn the name of the Capital police officer that shot an unarmed female military vet, or anything about the investigation.......if there even was one? Why did they raid Giuliani's apartment when what the took from him, he offered it to them numerous times the past few years? Speaking of raids, why did the FBI go to Roger Stone's home with a half-dozen agents with AK's, and CNN was just lucky to be there at the time to record and air it?
Hunter is not in the govt. but I can understand your obsession with him...The rest I suppose played their part in the game of life incorrectly, like a prison inmate you have no sympathy for.

Hunter is not in the govt. but I can understand your obsession with him...The rest I suppose played their part in the game of life incorrectly, like a prison inmate you have no sympathy for.

You don't have to be in government to be given special treatment when your father spent nearly his entire adult life in federal government and now the President, in a party that's in bed with all these agencies.

You don't have to be in government to be given special treatment when your father spent nearly his entire adult life in federal government and now the President, in a party that's in bed with all these agencies.
I agree the Trump kids did rather well during their time with Daddy..As far as being in bed it is all a matter of perspective to your ability to manage them.

Hospitals are also to blame for over reporting. Major hospital network near me got 35k in funding per covid patient they took care of. So I have no doubt they cooked the books to maximize extra income.

Every company that could take advantage of any kind of covid related funding did. My wife's company did it when they didn't have any financial reason to, a hotel management company near me got in trouble for filing as a small business by filing each hotel individually instead of part as a whole which as a whole they didn't qualify as a small business and kept all the money.

A lot of people made a lot of money off of covid by incorrectly reporting covid stuff.

During an interview on CNN's "State of the Union," Walensky was asked about vaccinated Americans who have contracted the virus – and whether anyone has died from an infection, despite being inoculated. Walensky said the CDC is aware of 223 so-called "break-through" infections in vaccinated Americans, but clarified that many of those individuals died due to other causes.
"Not all of those 223 cases who had COVID actually died of COVID," she said. "They may have had mild disease but died, for example, of a heart attack."
Others suggested that all COVID-19 deaths should be re-examined to determine whether the person died "from" the virus or "with" it.
"Sounds like 500k cases need to be reviewed to more accurately distinguish ‘with’ and ‘from’," one user said. "Hmm, thought I heard this same sentiment expressed in the past."

With the heat of inquiries and investigations being discussed a few prominent CDC members have curiously and suspiciously steped down.
Something is going on bigger then previously imagined.

Covid13.jpeg

I agree the Trump kids did rather well during their time with Daddy..As far as being in bed it is all a matter of perspective to your ability to manage them.

How can you compare Trump's kids with Biden? What felony did Donald ever fix for his children? When did agencies turn a blind eye to clear law breaking? Biden did a quid pro quo and they impeached Trump for that and not Joe.

Democrats are Nazi's. My apologies to the Nazi's who are offended.

Yep...just as I suspected...the Data collection is ripe with Bias.....this is not a surprise at all.

JO

With the heat of inquiries and investigations being discussed a few prominent CDC members have curiously and suspiciously steped down.
Yes a massive wave of bullshit is being perpetrated with faulty DATA, false positives, doctored death certificates and a plethora of other lies that all contribute to a false impression for a particular end.

JO

Yes a massive wave of bullshit is being perpetrated with faulty DATA, false positives, doctored death certificates and a plethora of other lies that all contribute to a false impression for a particular end.

JO
Now you can't get the cause of death like from some Philly suburb hs athlete who died from no apparent cause, which brush over makes it even more suspicious and likely an assumption towards covid vaccine.
Biden administration now blaming non vaxers for the variant spread instead of his handling of it all like the entrance from variant riddled countries. During Trump's term they blamed Trump's handling and now they are saying it was really all along just the blame of the non vaccinated (whole population). They keep stepping into their own pile.
5gsd74.jpg

Forum List

Back