CBS rejects Super Bowl ad on benefits of medical marijuana

More athletes than you would think use marijuana for pain relief. Think about it. Take a pill that makes you numb, dizzy, and is highly physically addictive: or something that eases the pain that is only mentally addictive to some people. The choice is clear.

Only in america can opiates be legal and pushed by drug companies for pain relief while a far less harmful drug that relieves pain Cannabis is treated like crack.

Of course big pharmaceutical companies don't want the general population taking weed instead of their nice expensive drugs..

Gillette should have exclusive right to advertise in the Super Bowl.
5gap6nyhc7b21.jpg

All I have to say to those who want to take it from people who need it so badly.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. If you don't want to use it for a medical condition you're perfectly free to not use it.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DENY IT TO ANYONE ELSE. Especially in the states that legalized it.

All I have to say to everyone one of you selfish people. I hope you never have to fight for your life. I hope you never have to live with knowing it can return to kill you at anytime. I hope you never have to wake up in the middle of the night choking on vomit. I hope you never have to go through what millions of cancer patients like me have to endure just to stay alive.

I'm not a cruel and selfish person.

Unlike you.

I meet your criteria... I have Sturge Weber Syndrome, which includes Glaucoma, Seizures and Emotional Issues as part of its symptoms. All of which I’m told are issues that medical marijuana can be prescribed for here in Massachusetts. I won’t even consider it as an option.

I deal with some less than pleasant side effects from the medications I take for my varying issues, but I prefer that over what I feel to be the legal and moral issues related to taking marijuana, in any form.

My father showed me thst almost 20 years ago when he had his (losing) fight with Cancer and did it without any of the pain meds he was prescribed or the use of (illegal at that time) marijuana as suggested by one of his doctors.

I’m sorry to hear about your situation. I wish you the best. I would have chosen a different option in your situation and will if I’m ever there myself.

It's slowly but surely becoming legal. Eventually it will be a legal drug like alcohol. It won't help nor will it hurt the nation although taxes from it will benefit.

It's slowly but surely becoming legal. Eventually it will be a legal drug like alcohol. It won't help nor will it hurt the nation although taxes from it will benefit.

It will never be legs in my home, in my car or on my property. My tenants know my feelings on it and understand the consequences if anyone over there is caught with it.

That's fine. You are free to believe what you want. I personally have never tried it but am a proponent of it for medical patients.pills are allot more toxic. There are literally tens if not hundreds of millions here who use it. As for me as my doctor said two beers a day will only help your body.

It will never be legs in my home, in my car or on my property. My tenants know my feelings on it and understand the consequences if anyone over there is caught with it.
But you're batshit nuts.

But you're batshit nuts.
he is a great match for tipsy....to old farts who hate everyone not like them

At a time when the US military is facing the highest number of suicides and PTSD cases ever ( but the V.A. can't prescribe the best remedy - medical marijuana because of federal laws ) here we see another sickening example of corporate control over the mainstream media -- in this case it's Big Pharma and Big Alcohol, but they're not the only ones with powerful lobbyists in Washington involved.
Who Are The Top 5 Lobby Groups Fighting Legal Cannabis?

CBS rejected a Super Bowl ad that makes a case for medical marijuana.

Acreage Holdings, which is in the cannabis cultivation, processing and dispensing business, said it produced a 60-second ad that shows three people suffering from varying health issues who say their lives were made better by use of medical marijuana.

Acreage said its ad agency sent storyboards for the ad to the network and received a return email that said: “CBS will not be accepting any ads for medical marijuana at this time.”

CBS rejects Super Bowl ad on benefits of medical marijuana

Good, I'm sick of the big pharma ads we already have "ask your doctor if medical marijuana is good for you.........." Negro, if my doctor thought i had something and that your medication would help me, he would tell me, he's not waiting around for me to be like "hey doc , I saw this neat ad on TV I might need medical pot"

Forum List

Back