CBS rejects Super Bowl ad on benefits of medical marijuana

Maybe they feel drug use should not be encouraged.
Then why all the booze commercials?

Alcohol has to label its dangers and include cavers of resonsible usage. No one is holding pot advocates to the same very necessary standard. Pot advocates ultimately recklessly encourage pot use among young people who are most at risk. That’s cruel.

What's cruel is that no one is suggesting that alcohol is good for you. Pot purveyors are selling their product as a health benefit.

Good for CBS.
Now we just need a public awareness campaign to inform people of the risks of pot to counter the pot lobby lies obfuscating the danger.
tell us how you can inject pot into someone.....
Blowing THC smoke in the their airspace. Duh. How do you inject tear gas into other people?
you need to learn what inject means....breathing in is not injecting...Duh.....
You have to go semantic to avoid admitting you’re wrong and irresponsible.

If pot helps some patients struggling with pain or disease then how can anyone be against it? Or would you rather see them in agony? It's slowly but surely going to become legal across the nation in the end.

Maybe they feel drug use should not be encouraged.
Then why all the booze commercials?

Alcohol has to label its dangers and include cavers of resonsible usage. No one is holding pot advocates to the same very necessary standard. Pot advocates ultimately recklessly encourage pot use among young people who are most at risk. That’s cruel.

What's cruel is that no one is suggesting that alcohol is good for you. Pot purveyors are selling their product as a health benefit.

With the aid of fraudulent medical people who belong in prison.

If pot helps some patients struggling with pain or disease then how can anyone be against it? Or would you rather see them in agony? It's slowly but surely going to become legal across the nation in the end.
Who is against allowing people to use pot? The point is the misinformation campaign ignoring the dangers and putting others and especially kids at risk.

Good for CBS.
Now we just need a public awareness campaign to inform people of the risks of pot to counter the pot lobby lies obfuscating the danger.
Blowing THC smoke in the their airspace. Duh. How do you inject tear gas into other people?
im wrong?....you dont inject pot dumbass...so who doesnt know what they are talking about?...learn the fucking language before you open your yap...

Good for CBS.
im wrong?....you dont inject pot dumbass...so who doesnt know what they are talking about?...learn the fucking language before you open your yap...
Again, you go semantic to avoid acknowledging your mistake and your callousness.

Good for CBS.
Definition of INJECT

Again, you go semantic to avoid acknowledging your mistake and your callousness.
again....if you want to say something about something at least know what you are talking about.....and i notice you are not acknowledging your mistake...why is that?...

again....if you want to say something about something at least know what you are talking about.....and i notice you are not acknowledging your mistake...why is that?...
What mistake?
You endorse attacking children. You’re a criminal.

Definition of INJECT
hey dumbass definition 2 says force a fluid into the bloodstream.....now let me give you the definition of injecting something into a body....
Word forms: plural injections doctor or nurse puts a medicine into your body using a device with a needle called a syringe.

injection. An injection is a shot, or a dose of medicine given by way of a syringe and a needle. When you get jabbed in the arm with a tetanus vaccine, that's an injection. The medical kind of injection forces a small amount of a drug under the skin or directly into a muscle.

Definition of INJECT
hey dumbass definition 2 says force a fluid into the bloodstream.....now let me give you the definition of injecting something into a body....
Word forms: plural injections doctor or nurse puts a medicine into your body using a device with a needle called a syringe.

injection. An injection is a shot, or a dose of medicine given by way of a syringe and a needle. When you get jabbed in the arm with a tetanus vaccine, that's an injection. The medical kind of injection forces a small amount of a drug under the skin or directly into a muscle.
Are you a first grader? You need to have it read to you?

“definition of inject

transitive verb

1a: to introduce into something forcefully”

What mistake?
the mistake you made is not knowing that you dont inject pot....your second mistake is saying i endorse attacking children...show me were asswipe?...

Definition of INJECT

“definition of inject

transitive verb

to inject forcefully into a body you need a syringe dumbass...breathing is not injecting....

What mistake?
the mistake you made is not knowing that you dont inject pot....your second mistake is saying i endorse attacking children...show me were asswipe?...
You endorse public pot smoking. If kids are in the vicinity you’d be injecting pot smoke into them via their breathing air. That’s violence against children. You do not object and in fact have repeatly objected to the objection. You’re cruel. You’re criminal.

Definition of INJECT

“definition of inject

transitive verb

to inject forcefully into a body you need a syringe dumbass...breathing is not injecting....
No syringe necessary. You’re semantic arguing digs your hole deeper, criminal.

What mistake?
You endorse public pot smoking. If kids are in the vicinity you’d be injecting pot smoke into them via their breathing air. That’s violence against children. You do not object and in fact have repeatly objected to the objection. You’re cruel. You’re criminal.
show me were i endorse public smoking?....and because i say you dont know what inject means does not mean i am for public smoking,it just means you dont know what you are talking about......you are as stupid as dean said you were...

Definition of INJECT

“definition of inject

transitive verb

No syringe necessary. You’re semantic arguing digs your hole deeper, criminal.
you are at the bottom of that hole....

Yes it will. Then someone with a headache will be able to stay high for a week.

Forum List

Back