CBS rejects Super Bowl ad on benefits of medical marijuana

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
At a time when the US military is facing the highest number of suicides and PTSD cases ever ( but the V.A. can't prescribe the best remedy - medical marijuana because of federal laws ) here we see another sickening example of corporate control over the mainstream media -- in this case it's Big Pharma and Big Alcohol, but they're not the only ones with powerful lobbyists in Washington involved.
Who Are The Top 5 Lobby Groups Fighting Legal Cannabis?

CBS rejected a Super Bowl ad that makes a case for medical marijuana.

Acreage Holdings, which is in the cannabis cultivation, processing and dispensing business, said it produced a 60-second ad that shows three people suffering from varying health issues who say their lives were made better by use of medical marijuana.

Acreage said its ad agency sent storyboards for the ad to the network and received a return email that said: “CBS will not be accepting any ads for medical marijuana at this time.”

CBS rejects Super Bowl ad on benefits of medical marijuana

Last edited:
Maybe they feel drug use should not be encouraged.
Really ? Let's count how many pharmaceutical and alcohol ads they run
during the game.
They can advertise beer but not hard liquor. They can't even advertise cigarettes and there won't be any pharmaceutical adverts. So you got nothing but wishful thinking. Marijuana use should be discouraged not encouraged. So far only the Philippines and China deal realistically with marijuana.

during the game.

Are you honestly claiming that Chantix is a drug on the same level as pot? Why don't you go all the way to Midol?

Not every medication is a drug. Marijuana is a mind, mood altering drug and should not be available under any circumstances. It has no medicinal value whatsoever.

during the game.

Are you honestly claiming that Chantix is a drug on the same level as pot? Why don't you go all the way to Midol?

Not every medication is a drug. Marijuana is a mind, mood altering drug and should not be available under any circumstances. It has no medicinal value whatsoever.

how would you know?....have you tried it for an ailment you have?...

during the game.

Obviously not. She's been lied to like all the other skeptics.

I thought you'd never ask.
818.jpg

819.jpg

during the game.

I hate that shit. I actually smoked it for decades before I realized that I didn't like it. Wish I had back every lost job, alienated friend, wasted money, and wasted time thanks to that crap.

Just because your pussy hurts doesn't mean you should have the right to lay around the house all day getting high, watching old reruns, and eating Cheetos.

Besides, I'm part of the "gun culture" Owning firearms and being a pothead are federally mutually-exclusive. I'm not giving up my Second Amendment rights for some filthy weed or for some wish to be "edgy" or "cool."

during the game.

I hate that shit. I actually smoked it for decades before I realized that I didn't like it. Wish I had back every lost job, alienated friend, wasted money, and wasted time thanks to that crap.

Just because your pussy hurts doesn't mean you should have the right to lay around the house all day getting high, watching old reruns, and eating Cheetos.

Besides, I'm part of the "gun culture" Owning firearms and being a pothead are federally mutually-exclusive. I'm not giving up my Second Amendment rights for some filthy weed.

I keep my rights and make people like you take them away.

Besides, I'm part of the "gun culture" Owning firearms and being a pothead are federally mutually-exclusive. I'm not giving up my Second Amendment rights for some filthy weed or for some wish to be "edgy" or "cool."

We're talking about medical cannabis that treats
diseases and saves lives, in some cases cures cancer and other illnesses without the side-effects of most other drugs.
Whatever negative personal experiences you've had in the past
don't belong in this conversation.

diseases and saves lives, in some cases cures cancer and other illnesses without the side-effects of most other drugs.

Marijuana medical or otherwise has never cured any disease or illness.

Anyone who believes that is a wacko and potheads are criminals who are breaking federal law.

What part of "federally-illegal" do you not understand? We do not have a "two-tiered" justice system in this country, no matter what some states may believe. What's "illegal" for me is also "illegal" for you.

How about if I just ignored federal gun laws and felt that I have the right to possess a fully-automatic unregistered machine gun without jumping through the hoops and paying the $200 tax stamp? How about some destructive devices? Hand grenades, maybe some Claymore mines or a couple cases of dynamite?

I would then be a criminal and would be violating federal law, just like any pothead.

Last edited:

There isn't any. Pot has never cured cancer.

during the game.

Besides, I'm part of the "gun culture" Owning firearms and being a pothead are federally mutually-exclusive. I'm not giving up my Second Amendment rights for some filthy weed.

Please do

Man fatally shoots himself after eating 5 marijuana candies

during the game.

Please do

Man fatally shoots himself after eating 5 marijuana candies

What brand? I'd like to have some..

There isn't any. Pot has never cured cancer.

What has mustard gas?

I thought you'd never ask.
View attachment 241534
View attachment 241535
Not quite

Number of Deaths Caused by Marijuana Much More than 0 | Family Council

Forum List

Back