CBS News Starts the Process of Doxxing Chauvin Trial Jurors

xadatUaT.png
The judge should have shut that down instantly. Like this idiot didn’t know this is being televised. That’s some pathetic shit to pull there.
LOL Look at where it's from.

Two things: I remember a high profile trial a few years ago where the press was requesting the names of the jurors, but they had to wait until the trial was over, and I was surprised to learn that it is standard for the names to be released afterward.

Second comment: it seems to me Minnesota is handling things pretty well, not letting things get out of control. They mean business, too.

Two things: I remember a high profile trial a few years ago where the press was requesting the names of the jurors, but they had to wait until the trial was over, and I was surprised to learn that it is standard for the names to be released afterward.

Second comment: it seems to me Minnesota is handling things pretty well, not letting things get out of control. They mean business, too.

They certainly failed this past summer. Having lived there Minnesota folks pride themselves on "Minnesota nice" and civility. Obnoxious behavior of any type was definitely frowned upon. I haven't lived there since 2001. It appears things have changed hugely.

The judge should have shut that down instantly. Like this idiot didn’t know this is being televised. That’s some pathetic shit to pull there.
SO you deny that jurors have been doxxed. Typical. Chauvin walks here or on appeal.
31, 000 people live in Brooklyn Center. Have fun identifying the juror.
Damn you’re ignorant. CBS is already starting that. But that requires you to pay attention to reality.

SO you deny that jurors have been doxxed. Typical. Chauvin walks here or on appeal.
Damn you’re ignorant. CBS is already starting that. But that requires you to pay attention to reality.
I JUST watched the whole clip that was provided, and from that information, the identities of the jurors remains safe. If I were CBS, I wouldn't have gone there with idle chitchat that has little to do with anything. But they sure as hell weren't doxxed. If so, tell me who that juror is.

I JUST watched the whole clip that was provided, and from that information, the identities of the jurors remains safe. If I were CBS, I wouldn't have gone there with idle chitchat that has little to do with anything. But they sure as hell weren't doxxed. If so, tell me who that juror is.
No I won’t you moron. I’m not one of you assholes who would love to see jurors attacked if they don’t rule your way. Asking for the juror’s names. God you’re disgusting.

That's rich--stores downtown are boarded up--does that sound like handling things to you? When you walk down your main street, how many stores are boarded up? That is because your town government and pd are handling things well. SMH

They certainly failed this past summer. Having lived there Minnesota folks pride themselves on "Minnesota nice" and civility. Obnoxious behavior of any type was definitely frowned upon. I haven't lived there since 2001. It appears things have changed hugely.
I understand. Same where I grew up and again lived in for several years until the mid 90's. It was even named one of the friendliest cities in the country. Now my son, who works in the prison system, says it's a hub of gangs, I see news coverage of obnoxious protesters.

I remember the riots in the 60's too, though. The rioters were always there, just quiet until suddenly they weren't. Same now. We'll get through this.

The Progressive Press wants to see conflict....blood
They are counting on it---to seize more power like outlawing guns. Eventually the law abidding will be forced to fight back with all they got, and when they do, the communists will step in with marshal law.

Who is marshal law? Was he the guy on "Gunsmoke"? No, that was Marshal Dillon.

WTF is happening in Minnesota? You know I used to live there (NE Minneapolis) in the late 1990's and early 2000's. Nice place to live. It seems like everything there is batshit crazy now. Have things really changed that much?
What do you think? Mass immigration of third world trash.

I grew up in California, it was Republican, clean, most wealthy state with good public education that many people flocked to to live and work at. Then it was invaded by millions of illegals, now it has one of the highest poverty rates, it’s education system is one of the worst, and absolutely bankrupt. Now people are fleeing California as it has long been taken over by Democrats who are entirely unopposed.

Hey dumbass! The Babylon Bee is a satire website.
No shit Sherlock. Now about the fact that jurors have likely already been doxxed to certain people.....

No shit Sherlock. Now about the fact that jurors have likely already been doxxed to certain people.....

Link?

No I won’t you moron. I’m not one of you assholes who would love to see jurors attacked if they don’t rule your way. Asking for the juror’s names. God you’re disgusting.
I don't want their names. I want to prove they have not been doxxed. Which is pretty easy.

All the juror's names and addresses are listed on the dark web.
It's only a matter of time before the list is made public.
When that happens the 'Primates' are going to go on a fucking murdering frenzy.
The dark web has already listed the juror/s who are stone cold solid on a not guilty of all charges verdict.
They are NEVER going to change. There have been a few U Hauls sighted in front of some juror's residences. 'Go Fund Me' will make sure these jurors never need to work again.
Most of you-all have no idea what's really going on behind the scenes of this trial.

Forum List

Back