Cawthorn Loses GOP Primary After Getting Caught Wearing Lingerie

I was reacting the threads title:

Cawthorn Loses GOP Primary After Getting Caught Wearing Lingerie​

Wikipedia says:

A double standard is the application of different sets of principles for situations that are, in principle, the same. It is often used to describe treatment whereby one group is given more latitude than another.

=====

I am not sure that you understand WHY I made the comment.
he didn't. He tried to rewrite what you wrote and then commented. Couldn't take it for what it was meant to say.

I was reacting the threads title:

Cawthorn Loses GOP Primary After Getting Caught Wearing Lingerie​

Wikipedia says:

A double standard is the application of different sets of principles for situations that are, in principle, the same. It is often used to describe treatment whereby one group is given more latitude than another.

=====

I am not sure that you understand WHY I made the comment.

The title is true. Where is the double standard?

Republicans did decide to not vote for him over pics of his past. Would Democrats had as much of a problem with a Democrat candidate? No, but that doesn't make it a double standard.

Didn't help.

In context, it was nothing. He was participating in a game on a cruise ship. Now, if he had been photographed strolling through the park, you may have something. Of course that didn't matter to the right, who were most likely responsible for leaking the photos... as well as everything else that brought him down. And it certainly didn't matter to the left who gleefully watch his downfall.

Personally, I couldn't care less. I never liked the kid. He's a fucking liar and, in my opinion, lacks the life experience necessary for the job. It takes a little wisdom, which is not something a 26 year old millennial has, regardless of the shitty hand dealt him.

It was the gay video of Cawthorn which was the kill stroke.

RINOs love liars like MTG, Trump, and Cawthorn. But they cannot tolerate a fag.
Damn straight.

BTW..... ;)

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back