Cattle mutilations: the real story.

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
The real purpose of cattle mutilation which are always done by surgical precision is also explained in ancient Egyptian wall drawings.

The purpose is the reverse engineering of the human soul.

By surgically cutting organs and muscle structures at structural boundaries, such as face, eye, genitals, they can correlate how the soul is created to drive the body and vice versa.

The body implants serve the same purpose only in temporal time instead of spacial probing.

In 1972, that is before vacuum packing was inventrd, vacuum packed human and animal body parts were found in East europe, and the interesting think is that these packed organs were aggressively reaching out into the souls of the observer's desperate to unite with the souls of the observer's and dragging the souls of the observer's with them. The observer's reported that this was a long lasting feeling that damaged then for a very long time in their lives, although no sensory corruption did they suffer.

The real purpose of cattle mutilation which are always done by surgical precision is also explained in ancient Egyptian wall drawings.

By surgically cutting organs and muscle structures at structural boundaries, such as face, eye, genitals, they can correlate how the soul is created to drive the body and vice versa.

The body implants serve the same purpose only in temporal time instead of spacial probing.

In 1972, that is before vacuum packing was inventrd, vacuum packed human and animal body parts were found in East europe, and the interesting think is that these packed organs were aggressively reaching out into the souls of the observer's desperate to unite with the souls of the observer's and dragging the souls of the observer's with them. The observer's reported that this was a long lasting feeling that damaged then for a very long time in their lives, although no sensory corruption did they suffer.
I always thought alien beings from another world were responsible for these mutilations?!? (sarcasm alert)

I always thought alien beings from another world were responsible for these mutilations?!? (sarcasm alert)
Pretty close, many say that they are our future versions.

Nocturnal exsanguination. "Yeah...that's probably it".

Hmmm I thought that after these initial "I am afraid" style replies there would be something intelligent posted here too. You are all disappointing.

Hmmm I thought that after these initial "I am afraid" style replies there would be something intelligent posted here too. You are all disappointing.
Well, I TRIED to take you seriously. And when the mutilations first became a "thing", I believe in the early to mid 1980's, I WAS interested in finding out about them. I believe there HAS to be intelligent life out there somewhere other than our own planet, just the sheer NUMBER of stars and planets in the universe bears this out. In the 1980's there was even a movie starring JoBeth Williams, that was about cattle mutilations. The movie took the easy way out by revealing they were being done by the government, or some such nonsense, and completely avoided the alien connection. Which I think is more likely the reason for these mutilations. So when I posted earlier in this thread "sarcasm alert", I was only being half sarcastic. Can you recommend any books that address this topic?

Last edited:
Well, I TRIED to take you seriously. And when the mutilations first became a "thing", I believe in the early to mid 1980's, I WAS interested in finding out about them. I believe there HAS to be intelligent life out there somewhere other than our own planet, just the sheer NUMBER of stars and planets in the universe bears this out. In the 1980's there was even a movie starring JoBeth Williams, that was about cattle mutilations. The movie took the easy way out by revealing they were being done by the government, or some such nonsense, and completely avoided the alien connection. Which I think is more likely the reason for these mutilations. So when I posted earlier in this thread "sarcasm alert", I was only being half sarcastic. Can you recommend any books that address this topic?
The JoBeth Williams film, from 1982, is titled Endangered Species. I believe I MAY have even seen it in a movie theater. It was a decent film until the less than satisfying ending. I believe the timing of the film is interesting because E.T. also came out in 1982.

I can recommend east european records, but they are not in English. And they are from the 1970s. They also include however not only cattle but the same thing on humans too.

The JoBeth Williams film, from 1982, is titled Endangered Species. I believe I MAY have even seen it in a movie theater. It was a decent film until the less than satisfying ending. I believe the timing of the film is interesting because E.T. also came out in 1982.
Indeed. Hollywood does have its own power and influence on whose movies go where. And a lot of it is political too.

I can recommend east european records, but they are not in English. And they are from the 1970s. They also include however not only cattle but the same thing on humans too.
Thanks. On HUMANS, as well? THAT'S frightening.

Well, the 1972 data seems to prove that the primary targets are humans. By the way, this is not new either, because some ancient Egyptian wall paintings shows human animal hybrid making as in progress. It is soul engineering and correlating soul functionality with body functionality. An evil science to second guess God's art of creation. Also, the purpose of it is to create some Frankenstein style synthetic soul that can drive a physical body for such entities that were not meant to have a physical body.

Well, the 1972 data seems to prove that the primary targets are humans. By the way, this is not new either, because some ancient Egyptian wall paintings shows human animal hybrid making as in progress. It is soul engineering and correlating soul functionality with body functionality. An evil science to second guess God's art of creation. Also, the purpose of it is to create some Frankenstein style synthetic soul that can drive a physical body for such entities that were not meant to have a physical body.
Thanks for the info. Scary!

Even Hollywood has not invented things this bizarre.

Thanks for the info. Scary!
Even Hollywood has not invented things this bizarre.

Forum List

Back