Catholicism keeps me sane in a crazy world

i left Catholicism when in catacism class when i asked if i should bring a bible the priest said no....i will tell you everything you need to know.....and then danced around questions....

Yeah, I'm a recovering Catholic myself.

¿Recovering?

Growing up in Boston, Sunday School was pretty much a requirement. I still went to church a lot in my late teens and early 20s when I moved out, but when I started logically questioning everything I had been told throughout my childhood I began to realize how little sense it really made.

Any concrete example what you was logically questioning and which conclusion brought you in this context to the result that your catholic education was nearly senseless for you?
Any concrete example what you was logically questioning and which conclusion brought you in this context to the result that your catholic education was nearly senseless for you?
the realization people have when they recognize the bible is not only a book of forgeries and fallacies but an underlying work of deliberate deception.

Then it's perhaps the best for you to throw the bible into the next waste paper basket. It seems not to be able to help you to read textes when you are the same time convinced this textes are written on the intention to produce a deception.
I once found a bible at my house. I had no idea how it got there. So I threw it out.
God put it there.
Instead of send me a book (which is a dumb concept), why doesn't he just explain the whole thing to me personally?

You just simple don't listen, that's all.

Instead of send me a book (which is a dumb concept), why doesn't he just explain the whole thing to me personally?
Had you read the book, you would have seen the passage where God's law is written on everyone's heart. The Bible is more people interacting with God's laws and what they learned from living the laws of God (or not living the laws of God). Commentary.
I've read the book, went to a Catholic private school run by priests, catechism classes... I never saw a connection to god through that book, because it doesn't make any sense, given what science has taught us.

You never had anything to do with Catholics. We love philosophy and science. Science is "supergeil"(=supergay).

Go back to your oven you idiot, and close the door behind you.

You know since a long time very well, Nazi, that I am a German with also Jewish ancestors. So what you say here is in reality not covered from the value "to say ones own free opinion" - what you say here is a crime, which is similar to personal injury and stalking, Nazi. And if I am right then god will ask you one day something - and then I'm really interested how you like to explain god what you are doing on what reason.

God's first going to have to explain to ME why he makes deformed and retarded babies who live in constant pain. And why he let the Holocaust happen. Does he not like Jews either?

You must be special or something.

Are you going to make God answer to you for male pattern baldness too?

:abgg2q.jpg:

He's going to have to answer my questions. Do you think I'd get straight answers? Or would he hand me a book of fiction?

I believe you have supreme courage now.

That won’t be the case then.

Why? Are you scared of god?

Who wouldn't be?

I don't believe you have thought it through.

Just like you haven't thought through calling black people chimps and making stupid arguments and finding happiness from those things.

It comes from the word "chimpout". When Blacks go on a rampage and loot and burn down their own neighbourhoods.

I'm not afraid of god, that would mean that I'm afraid to die and face his wrath. I'm not, i have some things that he needs to explain to me.

It's a reference to blacks being monkeys and not humans. Own you racism. Don't be a pussy about it.

Are you British? That would explain so much.

It has nothing to with wrath. Try again.

I'm not sure why you think you are the dog and not the tail. The tail doesn't wag the dog, dummy.

i left Catholicism when in catacism class when i asked if i should bring a bible the priest said no....i will tell you everything you need to know.....and then danced around questions....

¿Recovering?

Growing up in Boston, Sunday School was pretty much a requirement. I still went to church a lot in my late teens and early 20s when I moved out, but when I started logically questioning everything I had been told throughout my childhood I began to realize how little sense it really made.

the realization people have when they recognize the bible is not only a book of forgeries and fallacies but an underlying work of deliberate deception.

Then it's perhaps the best for you to throw the bible into the next waste paper basket. It seems not to be able to help you to read textes when you are the same time convinced this textes are written on the intention to produce a deception.
I once found a bible at my house. I had no idea how it got there. So I threw it out.
God put it there.

Had you read the book, you would have seen the passage where God's law is written on everyone's heart. The Bible is more people interacting with God's laws and what they learned from living the laws of God (or not living the laws of God). Commentary.
I've read the book, went to a Catholic private school run by priests, catechism classes... I never saw a connection to god through that book, because it doesn't make any sense, given what science has taught us.

You never had anything to do with Catholics. We love philosophy and science. Science is "supergeil"(=supergay).

You know since a long time very well, Nazi, that I am a German with also Jewish ancestors. So what you say here is in reality not covered from the value "to say ones own free opinion" - what you say here is a crime, which is similar to personal injury and stalking, Nazi. And if I am right then god will ask you one day something - and then I'm really interested how you like to explain god what you are doing on what reason.

God's first going to have to explain to ME why he makes deformed and retarded babies who live in constant pain. And why he let the Holocaust happen. Does he not like Jews either?

He's going to have to answer my questions. Do you think I'd get straight answers? Or would he hand me a book of fiction?

Who wouldn't be?

Just like you haven't thought through calling black people chimps and making stupid arguments and finding happiness from those things.

It comes from the word "chimpout". When Blacks go on a rampage and loot and burn down their own neighbourhoods.

I'm not afraid of god, that would mean that I'm afraid to die and face his wrath. I'm not, i have some things that he needs to explain to me.

It's a reference to blacks being monkeys and not humans. Own you racism. Don't be a pussy about it.

I'm not sure why you think you are the dog and not the tail. The tail doesn't wag the dog, dummy.

So god isn't hip to an open and frank discussion? Is he really that much of a wanker? Or are YOU wrong?

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Who wouldn't be?

So god isn't hip to an open and frank discussion? Is he really that much of a wanker? Or are YOU wrong?

The point was you wouldn't be, dummy.

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Who wouldn't be?

I can't begin to tell you how happy it would make me if you were British. :lol:

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Who wouldn't be?

Oh, absolutely I'd be open ... and even BEHAVE MYSELF! :biggrin:

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Who wouldn't be?

You hate the Brits? How come?

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Who wouldn't be?

No. You would shit yourself and start begging for forgiveness for how you pissed your opportunity of existence down the drain.

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Who wouldn't be?

I don't hate them. Some of them are fine. But as a rule, they are dumb shits.

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Who wouldn't be?

So are you British or what?

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Who wouldn't be?

No. You would shit yourself and start begging for forgiveness for how you pissed your opportunity of existence down the drain.

Nah, we'd have a good chew, god and me. He'd welcome the chance to 'splain himself, I'm sure. He's not a fraidy cat like you.

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Who wouldn't be?

No, and g'day mate! :biggrin:

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Who wouldn't be?

Nah, we'd have a good chew, god and me. He'd welcome the chance to 'splain himself, I'm sure. He's not a fraidy cat like you.

Like I said in my first post....

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Who wouldn't be?

No, and g'day mate! :biggrin:

I'll just pretend you are to double my pleasure. ;)

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Who wouldn't be?

ARE ALL BELIEVERS AS CHICKENSHIT AS YOU ARE?

¿Recovering?

God put it there.

Who wouldn't be?

ARE ALL BELIEVERS AS CHICKENSHIT AS YOU ARE?

Forum List

Back