Catastrophic damage

I didn't.

I mentioned that Our Righteous Lord is making Texas pay for their sins for voting for Trump.

You just made the bad assumption that I was referring to Houston.
Because you included it in your quote stream .......dumbass

I'd love to play these dumbasses in Chess.
They cant remember three moves back let alone forward.

Go to this link:
Catastrophic damage

No need...I can actually follow a thread.

Why was Houston mentioned in response to my comment?

I liked the part where he/she brought up Aransas County.
Which of course is 155 miles away from Houston.

Who ever mentioned Houston?
I did

I didn't.

I mentioned that Our Righteous Lord is making Texas pay for their sins for voting for Trump.

Why did you mention Houston in response to my initial statement?
Um because they are being punished by god ....rrriigghttttt......they are under water in TX being punished....your quote........

Who ever mentioned Houston?
I did

I didn't.

Um because they are being punished by god ....rrriigghttttt......they are under water in TX being punished....your quote........

God is not that precise when he sends one of his storms onto land. He was trying to destroy the sinners, but there was some collateral damage in areas such as Houston.

I didn't.

God is not that precise when he sends one of his storms onto land. He was trying to destroy the sinners, but there was some collateral damage in areas such as Houston.
Seem smack dab in the middle of it........major sinners

I didn't.

You're a dumbfuck apparently.
The majority of the damage is in Houston.

God was created in the
I didn't.

Only if you consider all of the more rural areas along the coast south of Houston to be completely unimportant.

God was created in the

Only if you consider all of the more rural areas along the coast south of Houston to be completely unimportant.

Look here dumbfuck.....
I'm pretty sure I'm more up to date with whats going on than you are.....considering I'm in the middle of it.

God was created in the

Look here dumbfuck.....
I'm pretty sure I'm more up to date with whats going on than you are.....considering I'm in the middle of it.

Shouldn't you be doing something else other than chatting on an internet forum? Like filling sandbags?

God was created in the

Look here dumbfuck.....

Shouldn't you be doing something else other than chatting on an internet forum? Like filling sandbags?

My neighborhood is high and dry. But thats to be expected in the affluent parts of town.

They were.
Even though the Mayor did not call mandatory evacuation the weather channel had been building this storm up for 5 days before it hit. I don't have to be told to evacuate. With that being said I understand the last mandatory evacuation they had resulted in people being stranded on the highways for weeks. Been watching on tv and fb live feeds all morning, it is devastating.

For some, health reasons impact the ability to evacuate; others money, and transportation. Was Houston forecast to receive two FEET of water?
Yes, they were-

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Houston/Galveston TX
627 PM CDT Thu Aug 24 2017

.AVIATION...
A bit more coverage across SE TX this afternoon/evening as act-
ivity associated with Hurricane Harvey begins to move into the
region. Timing these bands will be the main issue for the over-
night hours, but did try to incorporate a brief break in spots
for most sites except for GLS. Otherwise...did go with prevail-
ing TSRA and increased winds/gusts by tomorrow afternoon. 41

&&

.PREV DISCUSSION... /ISSUED 559 PM CDT Thu Aug 24 2017/

..Devastating and life-threatening flooding expected from a
prolonged heavy rain and flash flood threat from Harvey...

The outer rain bands of Hurricane Harvey were already affecting
Southeast Texas at 5:00 PM. These will continue to affect the
area tonight and Friday. Squalls with heavy rainfall are expected
to become more numerous along the coast Friday morning and then
spread inland during the day. Squalls and rain bands will then
become more numerous and spread inland Friday night and Saturday
as Harvey moves onshore down the coast--somewhere on the middle
Texas coast.

Models continue to show the circulation of Harvey caught up in the
weakness in the upper subtropical high pressure ridge over the
weekend and into early next week. With the storm or its remnants
persisting near or over the area, a prolonged heavy rainfall and
flash flood threat could lead to devastating flooding. There is a
potential for five-day rainfall totals between tonight and Tuesday
morning of 15 to 25 inches with even higher isolated amounts.
Needless to say, persons throughout Southeast Texas should monitor
the latest bulletins and forecasts regarding the storm.

Upped rain chances across the area during the middle part of the
upcoming week. The models show upper levels point conducive for
an unstable and moist airmass overhead of Southeast Texas through
Wednesday and Thursday.

NHC_
Tropical Depression HARVEY

Key Messages:

1. Harvey is likely to bring multiple hazards to portions of the
Texas coast beginning on Friday.

2. Several days of heavy rainfall are likely across portions of
eastern Texas, Louisiana, and the lower Mississippi Valley from
Friday through early next week. This rainfall could cause life-
threatening flooding. Please refer to products from your local
National Weather Service office (www.weather.gov) and the NOAA
Weather Prediction Center (www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov) for more
information on the flooding hazard.

Last edited:
God was created in the

Look here dumbfuck.....

My neighborhood is high and dry. But thats to be expected in the affluent parts of town.

The fact that you have power and internet leads me to believe:

1. That the damage in South Texas isn't as bad as reported, or

2. You are not as close to the damaged areas that you claim.

God was created in the

Look here dumbfuck.....

Most importantly:

How is San Antonio? I am going there for a conference in two weeks and I don't want it to be canceled.

I think you should be ok.
God was created in the

Look here dumbfuck.....

Most importantly:

How is San Antonio? I am going there for a conference in two weeks and I don't want it to be canceled.

Rain does not take out internet, which Houston is suffering from 500 year floods, from Harvey. Wake up and check to see how horrific it is, all the rescues going on, etc.
God was created in the

Look here dumbfuck.....

God was created in the

Look here dumbfuck.....

Close enough halfwit.....
upload_2017-8-27_23-52-48.png

God was created in the

Look here dumbfuck.....

Most importantly:

No problem.

Rain does not take out internet, which Houston is suffering from 500 year floods, from Harvey. Wake up and check to see how horrific it is, all the rescues going on, etc.
God was created in the

Look here dumbfuck.....

Oh.....and I've been told to take shelter in my closet at least ten times today.

God is punishing the people of Texas for voting for Trump.
Houston is libville

Good try, slut.

Aransas County voted 73% for Trump...and thereby committed Texas to the wrath of Christ.

Stop being a twat.
"Stop being a twat" the biblical flood is speaking about a flood of evil. The wrath is reserved for those who refuse to obey the commands and rules laid out; I am sure you are capable of reading those.

Forum List

Back