Why decentralized militias matter

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In 1852, Abraham Lincoln gave a speech in Springfield, Illinois in which he talked about the attempts at required militia training.

He described how much of a joke the citizens made of any attempt at mandatory militia training.

Why Decentralized Militias Matter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well imagine that.

Read about the Dick Act. The confederacy also instigated a draft. Today we have the NG and Military and while all men have to sign up, we do not have conscription today.

That is why all males had to own a gun, musket loaders in case they had to go to war to fight the Indians, French or British or other states, that is why there was a 2nd amendment, not for today with everyone being able to work around with a fully loaded semi-auto pistols hanging on their body.

Militias are only for overthrow of the US government which we have seen what the Bundies and their militias are capable of.

They had pony express in the early days. Individuals states were alienated from the central government except for the Morse Code and a pony ride.

Read about the Dick Act. The confederacy also instigated a draft. Today we have the NG and Military and while all men have to sign up, we do not have conscription today.

That is why all males had to own a gun, musket loaders in case they had to go to war to fight the Indians, French or British or other states, that is why there was a 2nd amendment, not for today with everyone being able to work around with a fully loaded semi-auto pistols hanging on their body.

Militias are only for overthrow of the US government which we have seen what the Bundies and their militias are capable of.

They had pony express in the early days. Individuals states were alienated from the central government except for the Morse Code and a pony ride.

Why don't women have to sign up for the same things as males? I thought women demanded equality. Why aren't they demanding to have to do that. Perhaps it's because the only equality they want is when it benefits not when it requires something of them.

The 2nd Amendment says "arms". Are you telling me the armS I have aren't actually arms?

What a silly statement, and I'm not just referring to the grammatical error. By the way, the Bundys were found not guilty.

Forum List

Back