Case of opened military ballots in Pennsylvania solved (no foul play)

Turns out the ballots were mailed in the wrong envelopes (first class envelopes).
Election officials opened them thinking they were regular mail, obviously.
There goes Trump's conspiracy theory, making things up as usual.

So the ballots got throw out because they were in the wrong envelope - and for Trump?

Every single one for Trump....Defying all statistical probability.

I called this one a couple days ago!

Turns out the ballots were mailed in the wrong envelopes (first class envelopes).

so a tweet from some cowboy nobody knows is now proof nothing happened,,,

So the ballots got throw out because they were in the wrong envelope - and for Trump?

Still doesn't explain why the ballots were thrown out? I would think they would be required to keep the ballots and the envelopes.

I doubt they were thrown out:
The FBI has recovered a number of documents relating to military ballots that had been improperly opened by your elections staff, and had the ballots removed and discarded, or removed and placed separately from the envelope containing confidential voter information and attestation.

So the votes didn’t count!? Well than good reason to end mail in ballots
Maybe think of it this way: There are very strict rules about mail-in ballots BECAUSE they want to make sure nothing hinky goes on. Thousands of ballots are thrown out in states everywhere, everytime there is an election because voters are either not following the instructions (there are reasons for those rules) or they are trying to pull a fast one. They get weeded out.

It should reassure people mail-in votes are valid.
Sooooo let’s end the ridiculousness and vote in person
You better convince Trump he needs to vote in person because he never does he uses mail in ballots.

Trumpist idiots will find conspiracies everywhere no matter the truth. 9 votes out 6,000,000 cast may have been discarded because they were not sent according to the rules. 7 happened to be typical Trump voters who apparently couldn't follow the directions. Only delusional Trumpers could find something sinister in this.

/—-/ Dothose nine voters get to recast their ballots? We’re they notified of the mistake? When I was an Inspector for the BOE, if a voter screwed up a ballot, it was immediately secured and the voter was given a new one on the spot.

Yet, libtards screech there are never any problems with mail-in votes.

Trumpist idiots will find conspiracies everywhere no matter the truth. 9 votes out 6,000,000 cast may have been discarded because they were not sent according to the rules. 7 happened to be typical Trump voters who apparently couldn't follow the directions. Only delusional Trumpers could find something sinister in this.
/——/ “7 happened to be typical Trump voters who apparently couldn't follow the directions.”
Hey azzwipe, I was a BOE Inspector and voters from all parties routinely screwed up their ballots because they couldn’t follow directions. (BTW, often times the instructions were confusing to the point Inspectors had to take regular classes on the ballots and process.) But I’m sure you don’t care about my real life experiences.

Maybe think of it this way: There are very strict rules about mail-in ballots BECAUSE they want to make sure nothing hinky goes on. Thousands of ballots are thrown out in states everywhere, everytime there is an election because voters are either not following the instructions (there are reasons for those rules) or they are trying to pull a fast one. They get weeded out.

You better convince Trump he needs to vote in person because he never does he uses mail in ballots.

Looks like far leftists still haven't learned the difference between mail in abd absentee ballots.

Shameless liars.

/——/ “7 happened to be typical Trump voters who apparently couldn't follow the directions.”
Hey azzwipe, I was a BOE Inspector and voters from all parties routinely screwed up their ballots because they couldn’t follow directions. (BTW, often times the instructions were confusing to the point Inspectors had to take regular classes on the ballots and process.) But I’m sure you don’t care about my real life experiences.

How usual is it that the mail is opened because it is in the wrong envelope?

The point was, Dumbo, the ballots may have been discarded for a reason, i.e. failure to follow directions. Thank you for siding with that only only delusional idiots think there was anything sinister in this.

The point was, Dumbo, the ballots may have been discarded for a reason. Thank you for siding with that only only delusional idiots think there was anything sinister in this.

No one is arguing that. But the reason seems to have been that they were votes for the greatest president in history.

No he requested it.. again you gotta be reminded what the difference is .

The point was, Dumbo, the ballots may have been discarded for a reason. Thank you for siding with that only only delusional idiots think there was anything sinister in this.

No one is arguing that. But the reason seems to have been that they were votes for the greatest president in history.
Lincoln is not on the ballot this year.

Looks like far leftists still haven't learned the difference between mail in abd absentee ballots.

Shameless liars.
He’s been told 100 times this week lol

No he requested it.. again you gotta be reminded what the difference is .
Not every state just sends out ballots automatically by the voter rolls it only occurs in seven states and has for several decades with the exception of Nevada but it's a problem now because of Trump having worries yet he was elected by the same system still in play....Stupid is as stupid does.

Lincoln is not on the ballot this year.
Ohh but he is

New Topics

Forum List

Back