Case against Fanni Willis totally explained

Their credibility is fine. The evidence got trump indicted.
They are both corrupt.

Fani Willis case ensnared in legal arguments during testimony about romantic relationship timeline​

ATLANTA (AP) — A man expected to be a key witness for lawyers trying to get Fani Willis disqualified from the Georgia election interference case against Donald Trump instead refused to answer most of their questions on Friday, citing attorney-client privilege during the second day of a hearing that sometimes bordered on theater.

During repeated interrogations by a series of attorneys for Trump and other defendants in the election case, Terrence Bradley declined to discuss a romantic relationship between Willis and Nathan Wade, a special prosecutor she hired for the case.

The lawyers contend the relationship started before Willis, the district attorney for Georgia’s Fulton County, hired Wade and that she improperly benefited from his earnings, creating a conflict of interest that should disqualify Willis’ office from the case. Robin Yeartie, Willis’ former friend and co-worker, testified Thursday that she saw the two hugging and kissing before Wade was hired in November 2021.

There is no evidence of corruption. She paid in cash, and no one can dispute that.
Not to make it personal, but based on your statement,

John, how many times in your life have you and a woman gone to far distant places and had sex and you had her pay you back for her expenses?

Not to make it personal, but based on your statement,

John, how many times in your life have you and a woman gone to far distant places and had sex and you had her pay you back for her expenses?
It's a black thing, as her Dad said. You can doubt all you want, John, but the court won't care.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Democrats here can't tell us why Fani paid her lover with cash. Pitiful corrupt democrats.

She has a rule against employees dating. A contractor is an employee, regardless of how she tries to spin it. She's just another arrogant narcissistic democrat that believes rules are for her political opponents.

Did you also control Trump's sex life?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Democrats here can't tell us why Fani paid her lover with cash. Pitiful corrupt democrats.
She repaid money he spent on her during dates. That's not so uncommon among professional or independent women who refuse to depend on men for money. I've had that happen to me with white women I dated when I was younger. They just went to the ATM to get the money and that's the difference.

Forum List

Back