Case against Fanni Willis totally explained

His plan was to terrorize congress into not certifying the vote (usually a routine procedure), then foist false slates of electors from the disputed states.
Trump told you that? I don't believe he said that.

She repaid money he spent on her during dates. That's not so uncommon among professional or independent women who refuse to depend on men for money. I've had that happen to me with white women I dated when I was younger. They just went to the ATM to get the money and that's the difference.
And here you are talking like you despise whites.

His plan was to terrorize congress into not certifying the vote (usually a routine procedure), then foist false slates of electors from the disputed states.
Where was his military forces that day at the Capitol?

It's a conflict of interest to screw your employee. What the hell is wrong with you?
... but has nothing to do with interfering with the case, which is the lodestone for removal. What is wrong with you? Trump is going to trial, and Fani is going to pin his ass to the wall.

... but has nothing to do with interfering with the case, which is the lodestone for removal. What is wrong with you? Trump is going to trial, and Fani is going to pin his ass to the wall.
Do you understand conflict of interest? Nevermind, you do not.

Ask yourself then, why was she in court, along with her past lover?

Do you understand conflict of interest? Nevermind, you do not.

Ask yourself then, why was she in court, along with her past lover?
There is no conflict of interest. Their relationship did not impinge on the case or affect any protections for the accused.

She was in court because MAGAevil was once again trying to pervert the law to save the Orange Criminal.

There is no conflict of interest. Their relationship did not impinge on the case or affect any protections for the accused.

She was in court because MAGAevil was once again trying to pervert the law to save the Orange Criminal.
Their relationship impinged on the case in every way up to an including selection, favoritism and financial gain.

Their relationship impinged on the case in every way up to an including selection, favoritism and financial gain.
It's hard to make that case when Nathan Wade's income actually went down since he took a pay cut to work the case and testified to working more hours for the case than he's legally allowed to bill the county for. If anything the county is getting work from him for free.

1709072315764.png

Forum List

Back