Case against Fanni Willis totally explained

Distractions are claiming Biden's top secret documents located openly in his garage were not known by Biden.
The video goes into detail about the case vs Trump.
Well now youre distracting from my question and thread topic. You parrot the Trumpster well. Wanna try again but on topic this time?

Trump did not present this at all.
Really? Trumps legal team didn’t file a motion to get the DA off the case with claims that her boyfriend paid for vacations with tax payer money? Cause last time I checked the court case that’s exactly what’s happening

Well now youre distracting from my question and thread topic. You parrot the Trumpster well. Wanna try again but on topic this time?
The video goes into detail about the case vs Trump.

Courts have rules for prosecutors and she and her lover violated them. The fix is a new prosecutor.
Is it fair to assume that your deflection from answering my question means you agree that none of this has anything specific to do with the actual case? It’s just a character assassination to delay and deflect from the case at hand. You acknowledge that’s what’s happening here, right?

Needless to say, the OP can't explain the "case" in his own words.

And therefore, no one will pay attention to this "BUT MAH VIDEO!" sleaze. It's a discusssion board, so discuss or go away.
She ran on a promise that she wouldn't sleep with people working for her. After being elected she was sleeping with someone working for her. Not really rocket science.

Really? Trumps legal team didn’t file a motion to get the DA off the case with claims that her boyfriend paid for vacations with tax payer money? Cause last time I checked the court case that’s exactly what’s happening
Key word. Attorneys. Why defend two corrupt lawyers?

Is it fair to assume that your deflection from answering my question means you agree that none of this has anything specific to do with the actual case? It’s just a character assassination to delay and deflect from the case at hand. You acknowledge that’s what’s happening here, right?
Nope!!!!

Key word. Attorneys. Why defend two corrupt lawyers?
In what way do you think I’m defending them?! I’m simply pointing out the delay and deflect game that’s being played here by Trump.

If she violated a code of conduct thing by not disclosing a relationship with a coworker then fine, let HR deal with it or the GA voters. But it has zero to do with the actual case against Trump

Needless to say, the OP can't explain the "case" in his own words.

I did not produce the OP and my explanation is simple. She and the other lawyer are corrupt. Do you always want 2 corrupt attorneys handling cases?

In what way do you think I’m defending them?! I’m simply pointing out the delay and deflect game that’s being played here by Trump.

If she violated a code of conduct thing by not disclosing a relationship with a coworker then fine, let HR deal with it or the GA voters. But it has zero to do with the actual case against Trump
I did not claim it has to do with the case against Trump. It is about the case against Fanni Willis.

I did not claim it has to do with the case against Trump. It is about the case against Fanni Willis.
No shit. I was asking the question and making the point that the Fanni case has zero to do with the actual case against Trump. When I asked if you agree you said No. so yes you did make that claim…

Forum List

Back