Carrol is just as much of a fraud coach as Belicheat is.

Calling it a "fix" is retarded.

The play failed because first it was one of those "rub" plays where an area is cleared out for the intended receiver.

Browner sniffed it out and blew up Kearse who was supposed to be the clearing part. That overloaded the area and allowed Butler to jump the route of #83. The play was Bang Bang timing with Wilson throwing to a specific spot at the exact right time. Wilson delivered the ball when and where he was supposed to.

The play was handled perfectly by Browner and Butler. It was mishandled by Kearse and Lockett. There is no way Carroll could have had Two Seattle receivers do exactly the wrong thing at the wrong time to produce the end results that occurred. The most remarkable thing was that the Pats DB ended up with the ball. I would guess that if the same play was run 7-8 times out of 10 the Hawks score. 2-3 times the DB breaks up the pass and 1 in ten the DB gets an interception.

Percentage wise the attempted pass was a far better play statistically than Lynch getting a TD.

I would have very much liked for Lynch to get the score and the MVP. If the pass had just gone for an incomplete and not a score they would have tried Lynch and if he failed called their last TO.

It sucks that The Hawks let this one slip away in the last seconds. They really should have won. The heavy odds would have been a TD for Seattle starting from the 2nd and goal at the one.

The Patriots were lucky they finally got an excellent play out of Browner and Butler together in those last few seconds.

It's not luck. It's called skill. :D

Yes it WAS skill. That duo just hadn't shown that level of skill in the same play in the whole game acting in unison like that. Absolutely skill and probably just as surprising to Belichick and Brady as it was for the Seahawks. No doubt Carroll and Bevell underestimated the likelihood the Pat's DBs could respond so well to a play like that. There was no evidence from their earlier play, that afternoon, that they would deal with the "rub" play with that level of skill.

We must tip out hats to the Patriots play.

:lol: I think more surprising was the bumbling ball catch. Now THAT is what you call luck.
That was primarily skill not luck. The only thing lucky about the catch was that it hit him on the way down. That was pure concentration.

Er, no genius. It bounced off his leg into his arms.
Get some glasses blind one. It hits his hands then hits his leg then he hits it twice with his hands. Never touched his arms. Look at the video until you understand the difference between luck and concentration.

Yes it WAS skill. That duo just hadn't shown that level of skill in the same play in the whole game acting in unison like that. Absolutely skill and probably just as surprising to Belichick and Brady as it was for the Seahawks. No doubt Carroll and Bevell underestimated the likelihood the Pat's DBs could respond so well to a play like that. There was no evidence from their earlier play, that afternoon, that they would deal with the "rub" play with that level of skill.

:lol: I think more surprising was the bumbling ball catch. Now THAT is what you call luck.
That was primarily skill not luck. The only thing lucky about the catch was that it hit him on the way down. That was pure concentration.

Get some glasses blind one. It hits his hands then hits his leg then he hits it twice with his hands. Never touched his arms. Look at the video until you understand the difference between luck and concentration.

chrissy troll wont watch the video.Like so many blind sheeple,he only sees what he WANTS to see and can never admit when he has been proven wrong.

whats funny about it is all the people who keep saying the seahawks were lucky to get to the superbowl that it was luck they beat the packers,they ignore how it was LUCK that two of the passes that Wilson threw that bounced off kearses hands into defender that set up touchdowns for them.was luck if there ever was a thing called LUCK.:asshole:

not to mention it was LUCK for them that carrol threw the game and did not try and win it.:lmao:

it was LUCK for them that carrol is corrupt unlike tom coughlin of the giants.:asshole:

coughlin would NEVER taken a payoff and not run beastmode in for the winning touchdown.:cuckoo:

Yup, it happened just like I said, bounced off his legs right into his arms or hands, whatever, semantics. :D A lucky catch if ever there was one.

Tom Brady and his son celebrating and waving to the crowd during the Patriots Superbowl Victory Parade.

462751460.0.jpg

There will always be an asterisk beside all the Super Bowl victories of the Cheatriots. ALWAYS!

There will always be an asterisk beside all the Super Bowl victories of the Cheatriots. ALWAYS!

:crybaby: Keep crying. That's not going to happen. :D FOUR Superbowl rings for the Pats. Besides, anyone who actually watched the game and knows jack about football can CLEARLY see that the Patriots are a great team with very talented and skilled players. That's just a fact. Sorry if it interferes with your hate fest. I guess that's all some of you have left since you lost. So sad but not really. I'm actually psyched. Lol. :wink_2: 2015 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, baby! :p

I just looked at Super Bowls games and scores. I didn't see any asterisks by any of the cores or games. Do you have a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back