Carrol is just as much of a fraud coach as Belicheat is.

No you are like most bystanders in life, have another dinkie. For a football game that a person you do not even know to mean so much to your self esteem is very telling, get help, get sober.

A dinkie? That's you. :lol:

I also see that you're the kind of person to accuse others of being alcoholics when things don't go your way. Lol!

Well, guess what? The Patriots are the winners of Superbowl 2015. They are the BEST team! :thewave:

No I congratulated the Patriots, you attacked me like a drunken lunatic spewing garbage and vitriol instead of showing the same class your team did. Just calling it as I see it.

They played a great game and deserve everything they get!

No you didn't. You said they ruined football for you. You are such a dishonest person, Alex. Work on becoming a better and more honest person. Also, less weird. That might help you with the ladies. :D

Get the quote.

Oh, you're denying that? You said in in the thread about the coaches. Again with the dishonesty, but I guess that should be expected.
Get the quote

i do not trust the game in it's current form. I did not watch the game much. The NFL is dollar driven more than sport driven so anything is possible.

yeah I think Im going to start sticking to the classic old games,srtart buying the oldies when it was enjoyable to watch before cheating coaches like carrol and belicheat came along and ruined it.
Spygate ruined the game as a legitimate contest for me. No big deal I just changed one of my workout days to Sunday.

Good, who needs you? Certainly not us! :banana:

Where are the congratulations here? Where were your congratulations? Oh, that's right. No where.

I addressed that in another post. Sober up it does wonders for the memory from what I hear.

You keep saying that, but I don't drink. :D Obviously, by my impeccable grammar and spelling, I am not drinking. Lol. Just because you are sore because the Patriots won the Superbowl doesn't mean I am drinking. Now, shut up with that and congratulate me on my team's win in a sincere way. I think you owe that to me after what an ass you have been.

I think that would be more accurately you. Lol.

No you are like most bystanders in life, have another dinkie. For a football game that a person you do not even know to mean so much to your self esteem is very telling, get help, get sober.

I also see that you're the kind of person to accuse others of being alcoholics when things don't go your way. Lol!

Well, guess what? The Patriots are the winners of Superbowl 2015. They are the BEST team! :thewave:

No I congratulated the Patriots, you attacked me like a drunken lunatic spewing garbage and vitriol instead of showing the same class your team did. Just calling it as I see it.

Also, try being more chivalrous and having better manners. The ladies like that. They don't like rude men, like yourself. :D

If I were addressing a lady when answering your flames I would be my normal cordial and courteous self.

......now isn't time for you to change your patch?

Detox-foot-patch.jpg

A lady? You are the one accusing me of drinking. I haven't accused you of anything except being wrong about the Patriots, which you were and are.

No you didn't. You said they ruined football for you. You are such a dishonest person, Alex. Work on becoming a better and more honest person. Also, less weird. That might help you with the ladies. :D

Get the quote.

Oh, you're denying that? You said in in the thread about the coaches. Again with the dishonesty, but I guess that should be expected.
Get the quote

It's in post #38. Maybe you should learn to read. Lol.

Here it is, jerk.

i do not trust the game in it's current form. I did not watch the game much. The NFL is dollar driven more than sport driven so anything is possible.

yeah I think Im going to start sticking to the classic old games,srtart buying the oldies when it was enjoyable to watch before cheating coaches like carrol and belicheat came along and ruined it.
Spygate ruined the game as a legitimate contest for me. No big deal I just changed one of my workout days to Sunday.

From you I expect as much I took a photo of you during the game.

drinkers.jpg

you are finding out what i have,that its impossible to have a mature discussion with chriisy troll.Him and pooper should marry each other.

From you I expect as much I took a photo of you during the game.

drinkers.jpg

you are finding out what i have,that its impossible to have a mature discussion with chriisy troll.Him and pooper should marry each other.
Lol! A guy always posting "someone farted" is talking about a mature discussion.

Can't make this shit up! :lmao:

funny how players at USC questioned carrols decision to take out reggie bush on 4th and 1 causing t hem to lose the game.funny how history repeats itself here,of course the COINCIDENCE THEORISTS like pooper will say that's all it is of course,a coincidence.:asshole:

just as players at USC could not believe carrols decision back then,bush himself saying carrol cheated,history repeats itself in seattle.

Seattle linebacker Bruce Irvin was even more pointed, telling me, “We beat ‘em, bro. We beat ‘em… I’m speechless. Best back in the league, and the 1-yard-line? It wasn’t even the 1 — it was like half a yard. I will never understand that, bro. I will never understand it. I will never understand…

someday the truth will be told about this fraud coach.

I am not going to go so far as to think Carroll fixed the game. I mean that would some sort of script.

It was a horrible call, and I am sure the Hawks really did desire for Wilson to get the MVP of the SB rather than Lynch. They will be needing to make that business decision this off season. One RBs usually have a short career due to the nature of the position. Lynch has been in the league since 2007.

Wilson will be in the league for a long time and the Hawks will have a tough time giving both of them a lot of money if they are planning on keeping their defensive talent together. The fact is if Lynch did score the TD, he would have been the MVP most likely. The Hawks would have a very tough time justifying not giving him a big contract after an MVP performance.

Now, having said that, I do not believe it was a fix. I think people are going way over the top with that notion. I think Carroll is a bit of a scumbag based on the crap he pulled at USC. Leaving them high and dry.

I happen to think a lot of coaches have pulled crap. Saban with the Dolphins, Urban Meyer was anticipating bad things happening at UF so he split there. Etc etc etc.

It was a bad call to ask a 5 foot 10 QB to throw a slant where all of the defenders are. If they are going to pass, run some sort of play action bootleg roll out. Wilson certainly would have gotten away from the LB who was on him since they were in man coverage and the entire defense anticipated the run.

It was not that they passed, it was the pass play that was called which made it ridiculous. The conspiracy stuff is way too over the top.

Lol! A guy always posting "someone farted" is talking about a mature discussion.

Can't make this shit up! :lmao:

I think everyone already knows that he is :cuckoo:

I am not going to go so far as to think Carroll fixed the game. I mean that would some sort of script.

It was a horrible call, and I am sure the Hawks really did desire for Wilson to get the MVP of the SB rather than Lynch. They will be needing to make that business decision this off season. One RBs usually have a short career due to the nature of the position. Lynch has been in the league since 2007.

Wilson will be in the league for a long time and the Hawks will have a tough time giving both of them a lot of money if they are planning on keeping their defensive talent together. The fact is if Lynch did score the TD, he would have been the MVP most likely. The Hawks would have a very tough time justifying not giving him a big contract after an MVP performance.

Now, having said that, I do not believe it was a fix. I think people are going way over the top with that notion. I think Carroll is a bit of a scumbag based on the crap he pulled at USC. Leaving them high and dry.

I happen to think a lot of coaches have pulled crap. Saban with the Dolphins, Urban Meyer was anticipating bad things happening at UF so he split there. Etc etc etc.

It was a bad call to ask a 5 foot 10 QB to throw a slant where all of the defenders are. If they are going to pass, run some sort of play action bootleg roll out. Wilson certainly would have gotten away from the LB who was on him since they were in man coverage and the entire defense anticipated the run.

It was not that they passed, it was the pass play that was called which made it ridiculous. The conspiracy stuff is way too over the top.

I still think he did it because the Pats were waiting for the run. They were expecting it and ready for it, so he wanted to throw them off and was hoping his guy would make the play for the pass, but our guy did instead. :D

I still think he did it because the Pats were waiting for the run. They were expecting it and ready for it, so he wanted to throw them off and was hoping his guy would make the play for the pass, but our guy did instead. :D

Calling it a "fix" is retarded.

The play failed because first it was one of those "rub" plays where an area is cleared out for the intended receiver.

Browner sniffed it out and blew up Kearse who was supposed to be the clearing part. That overloaded the area and allowed Butler to jump the route of #83. The play was Bang Bang timing with Wilson throwing to a specific spot at the exact right time. Wilson delivered the ball when and where he was supposed to.

The play was handled perfectly by Browner and Butler. It was mishandled by Kearse and Lockett. There is no way Carroll could have had Two Seattle receivers do exactly the wrong thing at the wrong time to produce the end results that occurred. The most remarkable thing was that the Pats DB ended up with the ball. I would guess that if the same play was run 7-8 times out of 10 the Hawks score. 2-3 times the DB breaks up the pass and 1 in ten the DB gets an interception.

Percentage wise the attempted pass was a far better play statistically than Lynch getting a TD.

I would have very much liked for Lynch to get the score and the MVP. If the pass had just gone for an incomplete and not a score they would have tried Lynch and if he failed called their last TO.

It sucks that The Hawks let this one slip away in the last seconds. They really should have won. The heavy odds would have been a TD for Seattle starting from the 2nd and goal at the one.

The Patriots were lucky they finally got an excellent play out of Browner and Butler together in those last few seconds.

The play failed because first it was one of those "rub" plays where an area is cleared out for the intended receiver.

Browner sniffed it out and blew up Kearse who was supposed to be the clearing part. That overloaded the area and allowed Butler to jump the route of #83. The play was Bang Bang timing with Wilson throwing to a specific spot at the exact right time. Wilson delivered the ball when and where he was supposed to.

The play was handled perfectly by Browner and Butler. It was mishandled by Kearse and Lockett. There is no way Carroll could have had Two Seattle receivers do exactly the wrong thing at the wrong time to produce the end results that occurred. The most remarkable thing was that the Pats DB ended up with the ball. I would guess that if the same play was run 7-8 times out of 10 the Hawks score. 2-3 times the DB breaks up the pass and 1 in ten the DB gets an interception.

Percentage wise the attempted pass was a far better play statistically than Lynch getting a TD.

I would have very much liked for Lynch to get the score and the MVP. If the pass had just gone for an incomplete and not a score they would have tried Lynch and if he failed called their last TO.

It sucks that The Hawks let this one slip away in the last seconds. They really should have won. The heavy odds would have been a TD for Seattle starting from the 2nd and goal at the one.

The Patriots were lucky they finally got an excellent play out of Browner and Butler together in those last few seconds.

It's not luck. It's called skill. :D

Seattle got lucky getting the ball down to the 5 to begin with. The ball bounced their way. Butler had been practicing that play quite a bit and was burned in the Thursday practice before the game, he wasn't going to let that happen again.

Forum List

Back