Carnivore diet fans….the left is coming after you…and farmers too….

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have been looking at the idea of the carnivore diet…….it seems to have a lot of health benefits……but……the left around the world are going after ranchers and farmers…..

The left, the Bond villain left….want us to live on bugs, while they eat steak and lobster…….

If you are a fan of the carnivore diet…….you need to think about who you vote for…

We constantly joke about how the World Economic Forum and the rest of the transnational elite want you to eat bugs. We probably shouldn’t, because in fact they do want you to eat bugs. They really really do, and they are promoting the idea like mad. They deserve ridicule, of course, but not dismissal.
————-

You are probably aware of the farmer protests going on in Europe. They are driven by the fact that European governments are shutting down agriculture in order to meet climate change goals.

They aren’t even just targeting farm animal production; they are actually limiting the use of fertilizer. They claim it is to reduce pollution. Ironically, the same governments reducing food production in the name of climate change are still going full speed ahead with using ethanol for fuel in the name of climate change. Reduce food production, but still convert food into fuel. Smart.

———
Perhaps I am being paranoid (I am not), but I think the most important reason that bugs are on the menu for the plebeians is that eating them is totally humiliating. If you can convince people to give up hamburgers, sausages, steaks, and bacon you can lead people to do just about anything. Forcing people to eat bugs is a way to make people submit, and submission is the point.

I have been looking at the idea of the carnivore diet…….it seems to have a lot of health benefits……but……the left around the world are going after ranchers and farmers…..

The left, the Bond villain left….want us to live on bugs, while they eat steak and lobster…….

If you are a fan of the carnivore diet…….you need to think about who you vote for…

We constantly joke about how the World Economic Forum and the rest of the transnational elite want you to eat bugs. We probably shouldn’t, because in fact they do want you to eat bugs. They really really do, and they are promoting the idea like mad. They deserve ridicule, of course, but not dismissal.
————-

You are probably aware of the farmer protests going on in Europe. They are driven by the fact that European governments are shutting down agriculture in order to meet climate change goals.

They aren’t even just targeting farm animal production; they are actually limiting the use of fertilizer. They claim it is to reduce pollution. Ironically, the same governments reducing food production in the name of climate change are still going full speed ahead with using ethanol for fuel in the name of climate change. Reduce food production, but still convert food into fuel. Smart.

———
Perhaps I am being paranoid (I am not), but I think the most important reason that bugs are on the menu for the plebeians is that eating them is totally humiliating. If you can convince people to give up hamburgers, sausages, steaks, and bacon you can lead people to do just about anything. Forcing people to eat bugs is a way to make people submit, and submission is the point.

I shoot one or two deer a year. This year I only got one. Tonight I'm having venison burritos. 1 pound mixed with refried beans makes about 6 big size burritos. Freeze 4 of them. Bake 2 and put salad over it. So 2/6 of a pound of meat in each burrito. Salsa over it after it's baked. Put your salad over top and dig in with a fork.

6 big burritos made with 1 lb of meat. Not too shaby.

As a rancher, I can tell you the costs to raise beef has skyrocketed while the prices we get haven't.
That's a bad combo but even worse is the drought conditions.
Drought= not enough grass growing= not enough hay to go around for the winter
There were massive selloffs here this year & that will be felt down the road for a few years at least.

The whole ethanol BS definitely doesn't help either.
What an insane idea to convert our food into fuel, especially in the middle of food shortages

They are creating famine to reduce population. They know the consequence of shutting down farms. It is intentional. Bill Gates has lots of land to grow his veggies and his cows will be allowed to fart with impunity. China owns the cows in Austrailia and the pigs in the U.S.
Meanwhile, Gates and Bezos are pouring money into fungus to food companies for the useless eaters. Bugs may be a step up from fungus. Either way, it's their call.
The Bible says they will succeed, and no amount of gold or pearls will secure a loaf of bread if there is no wheat to produce a loaf. Joseph stored up 7 years of grain for the 7 years of famine that was coming and saved a country. Save your family. Start storing food and especially water for them now. The global government we are transitioning to is ruthless.

They are creating famine to reduce population. They know the consequence of shutting down farms. It is intentional. Bill Gates has lots of land to grow his veggies and his cows will be allowed to fart with impunity. China owns the cows in Austrailia and the pigs in the U.S.
Meanwhile, Gates and Bezos are pouring money into fungus to food companies for the useless eaters. Bugs may be a step up from fungus. Either way, it's their call.
The Bible says they will succeed, and no amount of gold or pearls will secure a loaf of bread if there is no wheat to produce a loaf. Joseph stored up 7 years of grain for the 7 years of famine that was coming and saved a country. Save your family. Start storing food and especially water for them now. The global government we are transitioning to is ruthless.

We "could" put a stop to all this with just a little courage.
I guess we all relish the idea of being controlled slaves with nothing.

It's always amazed me how a small handful can totally dominate and control the masses with nothing more than fear.
Humans are inherently broken. We were created that way. Makes for great entertainment for those holding all the power tho.

————-

———

Yeah maaaan it's just like idle talk n shit maaaaannnnn
What's the big deal anyway maaaan.

hhiijjjkkk.png

As a rancher, I can tell you the costs to raise beef has skyrocketed while the prices we get haven't.
That's a bad combo but even worse is the drought conditions.
Drought= not enough grass growing= not enough hay to go around for the winter
There were massive selloffs here this year & that will be felt down the road for a few years at least.

The whole ethanol BS definitely doesn't help either.
What an insane idea to convert our food into fuel, especially in the middle of food shortages
ethanol is bad for your engine. If you park a car for, say, a month, the water in the ethanol separates out from the fuel (which likely happens whether you park or run the thing) and causes rust to develop in small parts in your engine.

I rarely have to park my vehicle that long so I mix ethanol w/ pure gas (just to save money). However, it is getting so you can find pure gas for not much more than the fake stuff

I think people will begin considering doing a 2nd Amendment on the fascist pigs

Forum List

Back