Better hope you building doesn't catch fire in New York

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
If your building catches on fire in New York you are better be prepared to watch it burn to the ground because the firefighters will be affirmative action hires, not the best qualified.

The FDNY’s efforts to diversify its ranks are likely to pick up steam under five new measures Mayor Adams signed into law Monday morning at the department’s Randalls Island training facility.

The laws — all of which went into effect immediately after being signed — require that the FDNY implement a plan to hire more women and nonwhite firefighters, upgrade firehouses to accommodate women’s privacy and submit an annual report focused on the demographic composition of firehouses around the city.

How many broads can actually do the work of male fire fighters?

I suppose someone like Caitlyn Jenner or the U. of Pennsylvania's Lia Thomas would be able to . But very few chicks can carry someone's body down a ladder to rescue them.

Affirmative action is an actual example of systemic racism.
Ask a lefty for an example & they will either shut up or lie but they will NEVER mention affirmative action or racial quotas

How many broads can actually do the work of male fire fighters?

I suppose someone like Caitlyn Jenner or the U. of Pennsylvania's Lia Thomas would be able to . But very few chicks can carry someone's body down a ladder to rescue them.
Neither are girls/women/female.
Just mentally ill dudes having a gender dysphoric break from reality & in need of serious help

If your building catches on fire in New York you are better be prepared to watch it burn to the ground because the firefighters will be affirmative action hires, not the best qualified.

The FDNY’s efforts to diversify its ranks are likely to pick up steam under five new measures Mayor Adams signed into law Monday morning at the department’s Randalls Island training facility.

The laws — all of which went into effect immediately after being signed — require that the FDNY implement a plan to hire more women and nonwhite firefighters, upgrade firehouses to accommodate women’s privacy and submit an annual report focused on the demographic composition of firehouses around the city.
It'll free fall shortly. Buildings in Jawk always do (nowhere else in the world but there)

require that the FDNY implement a plan to hire more women and nonwhite firefighters,
Yep, that'll really boost moral having a bunch of nagging prissy women and minorities around they don't want or like but HAD to hire just to meet government quotas, only to tell them they need to repaint the place as brighter color and add more flowers instead of just sit down, shut up and play a hand of cards.

upgrade firehouses to accommodate women’s privacy
Privacy? Women don't need privacy. All the men just tell them they now identify as transwomen. Better get used to those community showers and bathrooms.

and submit an annual report focused on the demographic composition of firehouses around the city.
I'd send in a failing report so that the state can tell me I must close, leave and no longer operate so that every fucking house around can burn down, just so long as the state has their quotas to wipe their asses with.

If you think this is dangerous, the airlines want black women as pilots.

• Banned
If you think this is dangerous, the airlines want black women as pilots.
I will never fly American Airlines since they announced they wanted half of their pilots to be affirmative action. That would be a dumb thing to do. Get into an airplane flown by somebody that was given the job because of their race and or gender and not because they were the best available.

Wokeness will destroy this country.

Some people can inject their own racist weakness and fear into any topic.

Nothing in NYC makes me feel as secure as a Black or Puerto Rican female cop that is 4'9" and weighs 400 lbs.

The Democrats are systematically destroying all the great American cities.

That's exactly why the demonicRats stole the election from Trump and installed a Vegetable in the WH.

To destroy America bit by bit.....and hey.....they are doing a great job, that is undeniable.

Forum List

Back