Carlson hits a new low in Buffalo response

Don't forget the GOP idiots who won't get vaxxed and keep the pandemic going....
What keeps the pandemic going is 1) Democrat elitist red carpet maskless galas and dinners, 2) all the BS from Fauci and lying liberal extremists, & 3) Democrats' need for a 'flare up' at election time to help them try to steal another election.

:p

Pj Media

Tucker Carlson Responds to Claims That He Inspired Buffalo Shooter​

BY MATT MARGOLIS MAY 17, 2022

Excerpt:

In the immediate aftermath of the mass shooting in Buffalo, N.Y. on Saturday, the political left (and several RINOs) rushed to blame conservatives, Fox News, and even Tucker Carlson specifically for radicalizing the shooter.

This, of course, goes against the shooter’s alleged manifesto, in which he describes himself as a former communist who now falls in the “mild-moderate authoritarian left category.”

But that hasn’t stopped the radical left and its allies from playing the “Blame Fox News” and “Blame Tucker Carlson” cards.

And Carlson responded Monday evening on his show.

“You’ve probably heard this document described as a racist manifesto, but that’s not quite right,” Carlson noted. “It’s definitely racist, bitterly so. Gendron reduces people to their skin color. That’s the essence of racism, and it’s immoral. But what he wrote does not add up to a manifesto. It is not a blueprint for a new extremist political movement, much less the potential inspiration for a racist revolution. Anyone who claims that it is is lying or hasn’t read it. Instead, Gendron’s letter is a rambling pastiche of slogans and internet memes, some of which flatly contradict one another.”

LINK
He was baffled by total internet bs, like you probably...GOP RW garbage,,,,Great job!!

He was baffled by total internet bs, like you probably...GOP RW garbage,,,,Great job!!

No, you are the one who is resisting the evidence heck you have no evidence at all and yes, I posted excerpts from the manifesto showing that he used ALL Ideologies to form his own beliefs and actions thereof no mention of Carlson in the Manifesto.

The killer says he decided and acted alone.

The killer says he is authoritarian liberal says he isn't a conservative in the Manifesto.

No, you are the one who is resisting the evidence heck you have no evidence at all and yes, I posted excerpts from the manifesto showing that he used ALL Ideologies to form his own beliefs and actions thereof no mention of Carlson in the Manifesto.

The killer says he is authoritarian liberal says he isn't a conservative in the Manifesto.
absolutely he has no clue, like the GOP base...change the channel or whatever. No steal, get vaxxed for crying out loud, superdupes of the greedy lying idiot rich...gop that would be....

absolutely he has no clue, like the GOP base...change the channel or whatever. No steal, get vaxxed for crying out loud, superdupes of the greedy lying idiot rich...gop that would be....
The repub party has become the greatest threat to democracy that this country has ever seen. And now the threat is digging into the very halls of Congress with these trumpian insurrectionist that the repub party is going to run in November.

I was born in Buffalo and raised and live in the country 40 miles outside where it is 72% Trump. And 25% are like this kid....and you. Out of their minds dupes....No steal, get vaxed for chrissake!

The killer is a mess, but he doesn't represent the republican base at all a lie the media and the democrats are pushing but when pushed for the evidence they come out weak and stupid.

There are many who gets vaxxed over and over get sick again which means it is NOT a vaccine in the first place.

I was born in Buffalo and raised and live in the country 40 miles outside where it is 72% Trump. And 25% are like this kid....and you. Out of their minds dupes....No steal, get vaxed for chrissake!

I never supported the "steal" narrative have been saying for over a year and a half that Trump and his supporters needs to stop bringing it up and that Trump should have stopped after SCOTUS dropped the multi states lawsuit back on December 12, 2019.

Getting Vaxxed doesn't stop the infection which means it isn't a vaccine in the first place.

The killer is a mess, but he doesn't represent the republican base at all a lie the media and the democrats are pushing but when pushed for the evidence they come out weak and stupid.

There are many who gets vaxxed over and over get sick again which means it is NOT a vaccine in the first place.
All you have to do is turn on FOX news and you will hear 24/7 "replacement theory" garbage. Tucker and his like caused the shooting and the shootings to come. It all goes back to "there are good people on both sides. Tell me who in the crowd that chanted "You will not replace us" and "Into the ovens" was one of the good people.

trump is a cancer on this country. He has encouraged the hard core racist to crawl out from under their rocks. Now they are running for places in Congress.

All you have to do is turn on FOX news and you will hear 24/7 "replacement theory" garbage. Tucker and his like caused the shooting and the shootings to come. It all goes back to "there are good people on both sides. Tell me who in the crowd that chanted "You will not replace us" and "Into the ovens" was one of the good people.

trump is a cancer on this country. He has encouraged the hard core racist to crawl out from under their rocks. Now they are running for places in Congress.

Yet after many postings you never make a real case to support your assertion just a bunch of drive by claims which doesn't impress me.

I don't watch TV news at all including FoxNews and Tucker Carlson.

You are hating Trump too much over too little his influence is a lot weaker than you think.

Forum List

Back