Carlson hits a new low in Buffalo response

Before we go any further to discuss “America,” can you tell me what “laws” you think I disregard?

If not, you should withdraw that false and slanderous accusation. You wouldn’t want others to think you were lying about me, now would you?
Well, you mischaracterize those of us who support Trump. We support our country and its laws, legal immigration with protected borders, support of the police, self sufficiency in oil production, competition for jobs, self responsibility.....so since you badmouth us, my assumption is you are on the opposite side of the things I mention here. Right Dimmer?

Wrong. My first comment specifically defended those in the Republican Party, mostly Trump supporters, who had questions about the 40 billion in aid to Ukraine. Nor did I take any position or say a word about borders, police, self responsibility, oil, etc.

On the issue of Ukraine specifically, I said patriotic Americans should not characterize all Trump supporters as “traitors,” anymore than we should assume all Democratic voters are “corporate globalists.”

I only criticized Trump & Tucker Carlson — which is MY RIGHT.

You yourself here show a terrible lack of “self responsibility” by assuming I oppose everything you support, even accusing me personally of violating the law.

Wrong. My first comment specifically defended those in the Republican Party, mostly Trump supporters, who had questions about the 40 billion in aid to Ukraine. Nor did I take any position or say a word about borders, police, self responsibility, oil, etc.

On the issue of Ukraine specifically, I said patriotic Americans should not characterize all Trump supporters as “traitors,” anymore than we should assume all Democratic voters are “corporate globalists.”

I only criticized Trump & Tucker Carlson — which is MY RIGHT.

You yourself here show a terrible lack of “self responsibility” by assuming I oppose everything you support, even accusing me personally of violating the law.
Sure, you have a "right" to do anything you want as long as it doesn't break the law. So you are what, an "independent"? No Trump supporters are traitors and all DIms hate America and are globalists, simple as that once you admit what you really stand for.

Ah, the incredible lightness of being … unable to respond with anything but personal slanders or memes like this.

My second paragraph was an attack precisely on what your meme describes as “neo-cons” but rightly should also include “liberal imperialists” and what we can call “America First” “Christian Zionist” interventionists like Mike Pompeo:

“There are manic militaristic political forces that think Putin’s bloody and failing war in Ukraine is a great opportunity to destroy the unstable Russian Federation completely, warmongers who want the Ukrainians to wage an endless proxy war on behalf of Wall Street interests. They almost disregard the cost in human suffering, the threat of WWIII, and they ridicule the pressing need for the U.S. to outline a diplomatic compromise.”

Last edited:
Sure, you have a "right" to do anything you want as long as it doesn't break the law. So you are what, an "independent"? No Trump supporters are traitors and all DIms hate America and are globalists, simple as that once you admit what you really stand for.
You just hate your fellow Americans with no evidence and are a brainwashed catastrophe for the country and the world....

Tucker has "ideological common ground" with the shooter?

basketball-james-harden.gif
Yes he does. He's a Republican white supremacist "influencer".

Ah, the incredible lightness of being … unable to respond with anything but personal slanders or memes like this.

My second paragraph was an attack precisely on what your meme describes as “neo-cons” but rightly should also include “liberal imperialists” and what we can call “America First” “Christian Zionist” interventionists like Mike Pompeo:

“There are manic militaristic political forces that think Putin’s bloody and failing war in Ukraine is a great opportunity to destroy the unstable Russian Federation completely, warmongers who want the Ukrainians to wage an endless proxy war on behalf of Wall Street interests. They almost disregard the cost in human suffering, the threat of WWIII, and they ridicule the pressing need for the U.S. to outline a diplomatic compromise.”
Putin can end it in a second, the GD fascist greedy idiot oligarch dictator now...Trump's dream.

Somebody's getting tired of being bent over and shit-dicked by a dude named "Tucker".... :laughing0301:

He's so innocent looking.... and yet so spot on when analyzing groomers and pedos....

The shooter is one of yours.... anti-semitic AF.... own it.... enjoy it.... suck it.... if barry soetoro had a son..... yada yada....
Time for more tin foil, brainwashed functional moron. Try politics sometime lol....

Of course many Democratic politicians are the same. But that is not what my comment is mainly about. Nor is it the subject of this OP.

I do believe the new crop of Trumpian politicians in the GOP are among the worse ever in respect to being grifters and just plain fruitcakes/tin foil hatters — as their support of Trump’s “big lie” over the elections would indicate.
your right they are....but the new crop of democrats are among the worse ever in respect to being just some pretty shitty politicians.....both parties are scraping the bottom of the barrel....

Last edited:
The growing doubts and hesitatations of many Americans about our major and not clearly defined commitment to Ukraine, as expressed indirectly by a minority of 11 Republican Senators and 57 Republican Representatives, or by Republican Libertarian politician Rand Paul … cannot simply be dismissed as playing into Putin’s hands. We are a democracy and matters of war must be discussed openly!

There are manic militaristic political forces that think Putin’s bloody and failing war in Ukraine is a great opportunity to destroy the unstable Russian Federation completely, warmongers who want the Ukrainians to wage an endless proxy war on behalf of Wall Street interests. They almost disregard the cost in human suffering, the threat of WWIII, and they ridicule the pressing need for the U.S. to outline a diplomatic compromise.

On the other hand, Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump are indeed lowlife demagogues who at least psychologically identify with “strongman” Putin’s reactionary authoritarianism. Trump himself is an unstable narcissist who will do or say anything to get back in power. His fanatic followers are mostly unable to discern the danger he represents to our Republic.

Most of the new grifter politicians Trump attracts to his wing of the Republican Party don’t really care about anything but their own interests. But we must absolutely not dismiss all Trump supporters as hopeless, or as “pro-Putin traitors,” any more than we should consider all Democrats as “liberal imperialists” or “corporate globalists.” That would be giving in to the prevailing stupidity and hyper-partisanship of American politics.

1) You hate free speech rights.

2) You lie a lot.

3) You like to smear people.

Pj Media

Tucker Carlson Responds to Claims That He Inspired Buffalo Shooter​

BY MATT MARGOLIS MAY 17, 2022

Excerpt:

In the immediate aftermath of the mass shooting in Buffalo, N.Y. on Saturday, the political left (and several RINOs) rushed to blame conservatives, Fox News, and even Tucker Carlson specifically for radicalizing the shooter.

This, of course, goes against the shooter’s alleged manifesto, in which he describes himself as a former communist who now falls in the “mild-moderate authoritarian left category.”

But that hasn’t stopped the radical left and its allies from playing the “Blame Fox News” and “Blame Tucker Carlson” cards.

And Carlson responded Monday evening on his show.

“You’ve probably heard this document described as a racist manifesto, but that’s not quite right,” Carlson noted. “It’s definitely racist, bitterly so. Gendron reduces people to their skin color. That’s the essence of racism, and it’s immoral. But what he wrote does not add up to a manifesto. It is not a blueprint for a new extremist political movement, much less the potential inspiration for a racist revolution. Anyone who claims that it is is lying or hasn’t read it. Instead, Gendron’s letter is a rambling pastiche of slogans and internet memes, some of which flatly contradict one another.”

LINK

Forum List

Back