Carlson hits a new low in Buffalo response

😂🤣😂😂 He's a nationalist like Trump and Hitler.
His fear is that his kind, "white", will be replaced by non-whites. And...he is right. The demographics prove it out. There is nothing that he or other white supremacist can do about it. I predict the mass shootings will continue, because the hate and violence that people like Carlson preach is beginning to be engrained in the white community.

When the Tiki marchers at Charlottesville chanted “We will not be replaced!” while raising pro-Confederate and anti-Semitic slogans, and Trump and Tucker weasled about the “good people” there without criticizing — and often not so subtly amplifying — these slogans, it was already clear what was happening. One needn’t support Democratic politicians to understand how dangerous such “theories” are. The lunatic teenage killer in Buffalo was just picking up on and madly acting upon those sorts of slogans.

Last edited:
When the Tiki marchers at Charlottesville chanted “We will not be replaced!” while raising pro-Confederate and anti-Semitic slogans, and Trump and Tucker weasled about the “good people” there without criticizing and later amplifying these slogans, it was already clear what was happening. One needn’t support Democratic politicians to understand how dangerous such “theories” are.
That was a couple hundred lunatics, who were promptly denounced.

Meanwhile, you knuckle draggers cheered when tens of thousands of violent leftist goons burned and sacked cities.

GFY, sanctimonious asswipe.

Oddball, they were the center of the right wing protests, covered widely in the media, and Tucker has amplified that message again and again.

I cheered on none of the violence you speak of, and you are lying about me if you argue differently..

I see the desperation of the white population as the uncontrolled crying of an young buy that is unhappy with the affection his parents is showing for a new born sister.

He kicks and they screams, but the little girl is gonna grow up and he is going to have to share evenly the love of his parents. Eventually, the white population that is fearful of losing their place in the country will eventually realize it is going to happen, whether they like it or not.

But the damage that the whining white supremacist may cause is going to be great. Buffalo was just the beginning, I fear. People like Carlson are only elevating the pain and encouraging the white anger.

He blamed...wait for it....the Biden administration. Then he continued his replacement theory garbage.
he blamed the liberal media for targeting the right with woke politics, thereby inspiring the rise of “white identity politics.”

And Carlson is correct

After the great civil rights struggle of the 1950s and ‘60’s the older generation at the time was bitter, but the hippy generation was fully prepared to accept blacks as full members of society

But MLB like Lincoln did not live to implement his inspiring words

So the race war continued except with blacks as the aggressors instead of the victims

And that turned off many whites

Forum List

Back