Carl Sagan in 1985, addressing the UN on anthropogenic climate change

Uh huh. You get angry that people are allowed to disagree with you.

Remember, you cultists have called for "deniers" to be prosecuted and executed for Thoughtcrime.

Chilling: Play titled ‘Kill Climate Deniers’ launches theatrical run

Commentary: Prosecute climate deniers? Yes, hold those who mislead accountable

Professor Calls for Death Penalty for Climate Change 'Deniers'

These are not the views of calm, rational people with science on their side.

These are the views of cultists.

Your acknowledgement is neither sought nor required.
He's the worst. You just know his life sucks the way he behaves here.

Tell you what, why don't you email her and invite her to debate me in the bull ring.
As if any scientist would waste their time going back and forth with some uneducated slob on a message board. As I have told you, a serious scientist isn't going to have any tolerance for your weaselly attempts and fallacy.

But a clear, concise email-- devoid of the usual 90% of your content that is verbose, obtuse, and self-serving rhetoric-- may get you a response.

Let me give you another bit of advice: don't fall on your face as usual and then demand to know their credentials. That will be twice as embarrassing for you then as it is when you do it here.

As if any scientist would waste their time going back and forth with some uneducated slob on a message board. As I have told you, a serious scientist isn't going to have any tolerance for your weaselly attempts and fallacy.

But a clear, concise email-- devoid of the usual 90% of your content that is verbose, obtuse, and self-serving rhetoric-- may get you a response.

Let me give you another bit of advice: don't fall on your face as usual and then demand to know their credentials. That will be twice as embarrassing for you then as it is when you do it here.
So you are afraid to even ask her? I can't help you there, bro. I would welcome an honest debate with someone who behaved like an adult.

You don't have any credentials. If you did you would have gladly shared them like I did.

Send her an email and explain to her that there is this guy you are afraid to debate and ask her if she would be willing to debate me in the bull ring so that you can feel like a man again.

Send her an email and explain to her that there is this guy you are afraid to debate and ask her if she would be willing to debate me in the bull ring so that you can feel like a man again.
You will tire yourself out from your childish tap dancing eventually. I have no desire or compulsion to facilitate your abject failure. From where I stand, you are already an abject failure and a charlatan on this topic , as you know nothing about any of this yet claim you have outsmarted the experts using their own, life's work. You clearly do not realize how stupid and wrong you already appear to me. No more work needs to be done to establish your failure and to show you are a fraud, from where I sit.

The idea of you emailing your hilarious nonsense to a climatologist is more for your benefit than for mine. In this way, you can never honestly claim that only anonymous, nonscientist posters think you are full of shit and are embarrassing yourself. That could go a long way.

Though, I admit, reading the responses would be amusing.

You will tire yourself out from your childish tap dancing eventually. I have no desire or compulsion to facilitate your abject failure. From where I stand, you are already an abject failure and a charlatan on this topic , as you know nothing about any of this yet claim you have outsmarted the experts using their own, life's work. You clearly do not realize how stupid and wrong you already appear to me. No more work needs to be done to establish your failure and show you are a fraud, from where I sit.

The idea of you emailing your hilarious nonsense to a climatologist is more for your benefit than for mine. In this way, you can never honestly claim that only anonymous, nonscientist posters think you are full of shit and are embarrassing yourself. That could go a long way.
Again... that was your idea. You dreamed it up because I keep beating your ass. I love in post #103 how you cried about me beating up on you - a non-scientist.

When are we going to get back to how Carl Sagan was wrong about global warming?

Again... that was your idea
Indeed. I even gave you an email address. Bizarrely, you think following me around and nipping at my ankles will somehow distract from the fact that you are a terrified fraud who knows better than to try out his material on a climatologist.

So, point made. Moving on...

Send her an invite and we will find out. I'm not afraid of debating her in an open forum. But apparently you are afraid of asking her to fight your fight. That would be an embarrassing email for you to send, that's for sure.

When are we going to get back to how Carl Sagan was wrong about global warming?
Nobody is stopping you from making a clear, concise argument about that. Well, nobody except yourself and your limited knowledge and abilities.

Indeed. I even gave you an email address. Bizarrely, you think following me around and nipping at my ankles will somehow distract from the fact that you are a terrified fraud who knows better than to try out his material on a climatologist.

So, point made. Moving on...
Invite her. You have her email address, dummy. It was YOUR idea. Do it.

How many times do I have to tell you that I will be there before you ask her to fight your fight?

Nobody is stopping you from making a clear, concise argument about that. Well, nobody except yourself and your limited knowledge and abilities.
The only difference between an email and an open forum is that others can see it and I don't have to share my email address.

Send the invite, chicken. I'll be there.

Invite her. You have her email address, dummy. It was YOUR idea. Do it.

How many times do I have to tell you that I will be there before you ask her to fight your fight?
"Fight my fight"

Oops, you confused yourself again. I defer to the scientists. I feel no compulsion to fight any battles against uneducated slobs on message boards about the truth of scientific theories. That's your fetish. Not my problem, not my responsibility.

It's YOUR idea and YOUR action to take. I already told you I will debate anyone at any time on global warming.... IN THE BULL RING for everyone to see.

"Fight my fight"

Oops, you confused yourself again. I defer to the scientists. I feel no compulsion to fight any battles against uneducated slobs on message boards about the truth of scientific theories. That's your fetish. Not my problem, not my responsibility.
Of course she would be fighting YOUR fight. You were the one who suggested it because you have no answer for my argument.

Moving on...

Sagan, of course, was not a climatologist. He was a trusted communicator tasked with relating the determinations of the global scientific community to the world. And the accuracy of their determinations -- presented both in his 1980 essay and in his 1985 speech to the UN -- is notable. But it should not be surprising. The physics of the greenhouse effect and the calibration of its effects on climate by studying other bodies in our solar system was well established. The idea of ACC Theory was tangential to their life's work and arose from evidence and knowledge from many different fields of science.

The idea that our emissions will work to warm the planet and to acidify the oceans has not been the subject of any serious debate for 60 years or more.

Last edited:
You will tire yourself out from your childish tap dancing eventually.
Don't hold your breath. YOU were the one who suggested I debate a climatologist. YOU were the one who got her email. This is YOUR idea.

But I will show up in the bull ring to debate anyone anytime over global warming.

Moving on...

Sagan, of course, was not a climatologist. He was a trusted communicator tasked with relating the determinations of the global scientific community to the world. And the accuracy of their determinations -- presented both in his 1980 essay and speech to the UN -- is notable. But it should not be surprising. The physics of the greenhouse effect and the calibration of its effects on climate by studying other bodies in our solar system was well established. The idea of ACC Theory was tangential to their life's work and arose from the evidence and knowledge from many different fields of science.

The idea that our emissions will work to warm the planet and to acidify the oceans has not been the subject of any serious debate for 60 years or more.
Did he perform an experiment to quantify the radiative forcing of CO2 increasing from 300 ppm to 420 ppm?

Forum List

Back