Caregivers and voter fraud

Chuz Life

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2015
USA
I am from a very large family. I know have and have had even more in the past. . . Several family members being cared for by caregivers.

My own wife if disabled with a brain injury.

My wife can not vote by herself. Neither can any of my family members in nursing home care.

As my wife's husband and power of attorney, I can legally help her to vote. . . If I wanted to. However, I didn't help her to vote because she could not decide.

Her cognition is where she is most impaired.

Our situation (given the state of this election) has me contemplating just how many votes have been cast in peoples name who have no fucking idea that their name was being used by a so called "care giver" (sic).

I would like to see a federal investigation into that likelihood.

Last edited:
Same. My grandmother is in her 90’s with dementia. But my aunts take care of her, both are Dems. So when they filled out her ballot it of course was all Dem. Same with a few other family members.

Same. My grandmother is in her 90’s with dementia. But my aunts take care of her, both are Dems. So when they filled out her ballot it of course was all Dem. Same with a few other family members.

Imagine how many cases there probably are like that.

Depending on State Law, it doesn't matter who fills out the ballet ... the individual voter is trusted to check and if they agree go ahead and sign ... or just trust who they asked to fill out the ballet ... I've had people drop off their ballets at my door, let me fill them out, and they just sign off without checking ... they trusted me ...

Are you suggesting we should allow the Federal government to decide who we trust or not? ...

In the OP's case ... I'd say go ahead and vote for your wife ... I trust you to speak for her best interests ... and I agree your best interests are exactly the same ... duh ... for the [blank] you're going through, you deserve an extra vote ... you're a better man than the rest of us ...

It's called "ballot harvesting" and is probably the most common type of fraud. Like all vote fraud, it should be punished with death.

If someone cannot fill out a ballot due to mental impairment, they should not be allowed to cast a ballot.

In the old days, leftardz (mostly) had to rent or borrow a bus and pick up people from the nursing homes and bus them to the polls to help them errrr, uhhhh. . . steal their votes.

Is there any wonder why the leftardz were so anxious to get mail in voting passed?

This is a perfect example of the kind of fraud this thread is about.

How many disabled, interned or otherwise incapacitated citizens have had their votes stolen this election?

We should all want to know.

Forum List

Back