Biden May Break 70,000,000 Votes

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Incredible. The meta-data will describe better who showed up. I'm sure there will be a lot of snark....

I would invite you to consider it before you say something that makes you look more petty than usual. This is a record number...Obama didn't get 70M.

Incredible. The meta-data will describe better who showed up. I'm sure there will be a lot of snark....

I would invite you to consider it before you say something that makes you look more petty than usual. This is a record number...Obama didn't get 70M.
and if he does he owes it all to donald trump....

Consult with Hillary The Hag on the value of that piece of trivia please?

HRC1-NP.jpg

Biden just won WI, so if he wins MI, NV and AZ, he won't need PA! 270-268, if Trump takes the rest.

Last edited:
Incredible. The meta-data will describe better who showed up. I'm sure there will be a lot of snark....I would invite you to consider it before you say something that makes you look more petty than usual. This is a record number...Obama didn't get 70M.
and if he does he owes it all to donald trump....
So, he's not worthless after all! Who'd a thunk it?

The turn out of dead people was actually amazing!

Incredible. The meta-data will describe better who showed up. I'm sure there will be a lot of snark....I would invite you to consider it before you say something that makes you look more petty than usual. This is a record number...Obama didn't get 70M.
Unproven allegations, but something interesting is that apparently Republicans have no problem ELECTING dead people!

ND legislature candidate who died from Covid-19 appears to have won his election

they made it as easy as possible for everyone to vote, which is a bad thing. I’m not saying people ought to jump through hoops to vote, but you should show initiative to register and go to your polling location and vote. A lot of people voted who normally wouldn’t have bothered with the process. I do understand it was necessary because of COVID

Unproven allegations, but something interesting is that apparently Republicans have no problem ELECTING dead people!

ND legislature candidate who died from Covid-19 appears to have won his election
A dead legislature is 100 fold better then the year after year highly corrupt and bigoted legislators the Demorats vote in. Heck they voted in Jesse Jackson Jr who was in a mental hospital and on trial for corruption (to which he went to jail for).

70,000,000 may have voted for 'other than Trump', far fewer truly voted for Harris.

A dead legislature is 100 fold better then the year after year highly corrupt and bigoted legislators the Demorats vote in. Heck they voted in Jesse Jackson Jr who was in a mental hospital and on trial for corruption (to which he went to jail for).
What I heard is that the local party held a wake for him and he was still the smartest person in the room!

The are insufferable steady pick now slim break on off POTUS however Biden in head.

BidenTrump

Forum List

Back