Stop counting late votes

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
What are the odds that the Dems will "discover" enough ballots to push Biden over the top?
We need better election laws to protect our Voting Rights from Democrat Voter Fraud.

What are the odds that the Dems will "discover" enough ballots to push Biden over the top?
We need better election laws to protect our Voting Rights from Democrat Voter Fraud.

Go back to not allowing women and blacks to vote?
Democrats are opposed to the right to vote for Blacks, Women, Whites and Men.
They use voter fraud to disenfranchise everyone's Right to Vote.

Actually our Founding Fathers had it right. We are a better country when only the best and brightest are allowed to vote.

I said this last night once 5 states stopped counting votes. What's worse, GA came out and said they had a "technical glitch" that had gave some results as zero. Some are reporting online that massive batches of votes are going excessively in Bidens favour, some said 100,000 - 0 in some cases.

This is just shocking, and I can tell you, in Canada, people are not trusting our OWN system now. Canadians are sounding like Americans now, some even said "I don't like Trump, but what I saw last night should concern us in OUR election here. Voting just stops?"

America may return to "strengthening their bonds with International allies" lead by a closer relationship with China. The damage will have been done to countries like Japan, Australia, Taiwan and others in Chinas orbit who will be convinced that U.S elites do not care about them, they want to get back to a closer relationship with the communists. I think this is going to have implications in the world that Americans don't appreciate.

You aren't going to succeed globally if only the UK, Canada and China trust you.

Last edited:
What are the odds that the Dems will "discover" enough ballots to push Biden over the top? We need better election laws to protect our Voting Rights from Democrat Voter Fraud.

I'd say about 99.7%. We had pretty good election laws, we just needed Voter ID, then the Dems succeeded in trashing our elections, the last bastion of integrity left unsoiled by them, so that now a piece of toilet paper found on the sidewalk with the name "Joe" written on it will now pass as a legal vote.

What are the odds that the Dems will "discover" enough ballots to push Biden over the top? We need better election laws to protect our Voting Rights from Democrat Voter Fraud.

I'd say about 99.7%. We had pretty good election laws, we just needed Voter ID, then the Dems succeeded in trashing our elections, the last bastion of integrity left unsoiled by them, so that now a piece of toilet paper found on the sidewalk with the name "Joe" written on it will now pass as a legal vote.
Mail In Ballots are pure voter fraud

Trump mailed in his vote.

Actually our Founding Fathers had it right. We are a better country when only the best and brightest are allowed to vote.

There we go..........

Who voted for their rights? It wasn’t the left.

No, he didn’t.

No, he didn’t.

Trump, While Attacking Mail Voting, Casts Mail Ballot Again

No, he didn’t.

Another lie.

No, he didn’t.

Another lie.

So he voted twice?

President Trump’s vote-by-mail ballot received by elections office in Florida

Has anyone heard about this? The USPS has also lost 300,000 ballots! And a judge is demanding they find them!

Wow.

NONE of this MESS would have ever happened if not for the fucking democrats usurping our last holy untarnished process in the land and corrupting our elections, too.

First Covid, then a year of riots, now they have screwed the election pooch, too.

Forum List

Back