Carbon taxes are worthless

ShockedFace.jpg

Tax the RICH companies and their execs who produce much of the carbon, and the major polluters/consumers (regardless of their wealth).
They are mostly responsible for the cleanup needed to reverse some of the global warming.
I know greedy narcissistic conservatives will hate that, but change will come anyway.

Tax the RICH companies and their execs who produce much of the carbon, and the major polluters/consumers (regardless of their wealth).
They are mostly responsible for the cleanup needed to reverse some of the global warming.
I know greedy narcissistic conservatives will hate that, but change will come anyway.
Fuck off fake moral high ground holding commie faggot!

Do read the article......its a cash grab thats it.

Emotional instead of rational? Poor immature boy!

Do explain the rationality behind carbon taxes.

Pays for some cleanup & helps to prevent more carbon emissions from ignorant self-absorbed people like you & Trump who care mostly about money.

It is well proven that taxation solves all of our problems.

Education, the environment, roads, health care, etc., just throw money at it and it all becomes better, or if not, just imagine how much worse it would have been without it.

Pays for some cleanup & helps to prevent more carbon emissions from ignorant self-absorbed people like you & Trump who care mostly about money.
Get back with me when you have skin in the game, brah. Until then? Fuck off.

I was told some time ago that global warming would soon raise ocean levels and Washington DC would be all under water. So I did my part, I started eating a can of baked beans every day, traveled by jet anytime I could, and bought a large SUV.

Damn liberals lied to me, it should be under water by now!

Tax the RICH companies and their execs who produce much of the carbon

Why?

Only when these taxes apply across the board. This stuff ALWAYS, ONLY applies to western nations. However the worlds largest polluter, China is left to function with immunity, India, not far behind, the same.
The same can be said for the remaining BRICS nations.

It's the same for any number of topics...consume less meat! Make less babies! Make less waste! Recycle More! Open your borders! Share your Wealth!

Always in the west...

Always the west first...

I have one for them...

SAVE A MEAL....EAT MY ASS.

Pays for some cleanup

How would we "cleanup" CO2? Why would we cleanup CO2?

I will not be paying them ... indeed I'll get yet another tax cut if this is installed ... is more money in my pocket rational enough? ... will it cost more for you? .. hell ya, the cost of being stupid ... your fault, not mine ... your money belongs in my pockets ...

I don't see how they make sense given the data.

WorldROWChinaUSEUIndiaROWChinaUSEUIndia
0​
2013​
39.816.511.05.83.82.741.5%27.6%14.6%9.5%6.8%
1​
2012​
39.116.510.65.63.92.542.2%27.1%14.3%10.0%6.4%
2​
2011​
38.216.110.05.84.02.342.1%26.2%15.2%10.5%6.0%
3​
2010​
37.015.69.16.04.12.242.2%24.6%16.2%11.1%5.9%
4​
2009​
35.314.78.55.94.02.241.6%24.1%16.7%11.3%6.2%
5​
2008​
35.515.37.76.24.32.043.1%21.7%17.5%12.1%5.6%
6​
2007​
34.614.57.56.44.41.841.9%21.7%18.5%12.7%5.2%
7​
2006​
33.814.27.16.34.51.742.0%21.0%18.6%13.3%5.0%
8​
2005​
32.713.86.46.44.51.642.2%19.6%19.6%13.8%4.9%
9​
2004​
31.513.35.86.44.51.542.2%18.4%20.3%14.3%4.8%
10​
2003​
30.012.85.06.34.51.442.7%16.7%21.0%15.0%4.7%
11​
2002​
28.312.24.16.24.41.443.1%14.5%21.9%15.5%4.9%
12​
2001​
28.012.33.86.24.41.343.9%13.6%22.1%15.7%4.6%
13​
2000​
27.311.63.86.34.31.342.5%13.9%23.1%15.8%4.8%

Global Carbon Project
Converted from metric tons

Carbon taxes? Is it a Canadian issue? The dirty little secret is that all tax revenue goes into the general fund and is not specific for solving an environmental issue. Carbon taxes are a dirty trick to fool (Canadian) people into thinking that their confiscated hard earned money is being used to combat the dreaded "Man Made Global Warming" myth.

Forum List

Back