Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

Trump Goons are out in the street Crushing cars into people and beating people as they Fly Swastikas and Confederate flags

‘Gotta go, gotta go!’: Black pastor bolts Joy Reid live interview as white nationalists attack fellow pastors
During a live-feed interview with MSNBC host Joy Reid, a black minister who was one of the counter-protesters at a white nationalist march in Charlottesville, Virginia suddenly had to bolt from the screen as her fellow pastors and other counter-protesters were attacked.
Leftist caused violence. Why the fuck is clergy even there? No place for them.
Tell your god about it.

Yeah...the Bushies are the reason obama won......the violence of the left is now being met by people who will not be beaten and shot at by left wingers.....

The left wanted this, now they have it...actually, they don't want this...they don't want people fighting back, they just want people to submit.....and if they don't submit the left prefers firing squads and gas chambers....they hate it when people actually fight back....

You know, when I saw the various videos, one thing kinda stands out............the driver couldn't see through the crowd, and apparently he didn't think that the 2 vehicles at the stop sign would be there. Why? Because he hit the car with enough force to buckle in the back of the vehicle and tear up his front end pretty good. Then, there was the quick way he backed out of there when he realized that going forward was no longer an option.

I've heard that they have caught him, but no verified reports yet. Still listening to the news. One of the main things that I want to happen today is for this idiot to be taken in by the cops ALIVE! We need to know who he's connected with, as well need to know if there are other attacks like this planned.

But, like I said, we should only deal in what we know right now, not what we think or wish was true. We need to wait until this idiot is caught to see what side they were on.

By the way...................this white supremacist demonstration has been mentioning their support of Trump quite a bit. Why hasn't Trump denounced them yet? He didn't say anything at his press conference that just happened.

Guess we're gonna have to wait for the tweet at 3:00 am.

When Hillary and Obama denounce the support of LaRaza, then we'll worry about Trump needing to denounce some idiot rednecks.

You don't have to be a racist to want these statues left in peace....a Civil War historian or someone who doesn't want left wing Big Brother wiping away our history, all of it, like the taliban did in Afghanistan........like it or not, these are historical democrats who fought to keep slaves......remember, the Germans didn't dismantle the Death camps...they left them as reminders as to what happened, so humanity would never forget......we need to remember that these democrat soldiers fought to keep black slaves...so that we never forget what democrats are capable of....

Yes. They don't at all mind big giant statues to Yankees who fought to keep black people out the northern states and all of the new territories, so it's a bit of a mystery why they pretend to care about Confederate statues, since the South was far less racist than the North and certainly far less so than Lincoln was. They're obviously nut cases.

Just heard on the news that the driver is now under arrest. Expect a statement from the police in a couple of hours.

Again..................we need to wait and see what this dude is all about before slinging accusations against one side or the other.

Man..................I hate being the voice of reason.........................

See it here:

Car strikes counter-protesters at Va. white supremacist rally

Several people have been injured after a car plowed into a crowd of counter-protesters marching against a “pro-white” rally Saturday in Charlottesville, Va., witnesses said.

Video of the terrifying moment shows at least one person being tossed into the air as the silver Dodge Charger mowed into the crowd.

“Yeah, it was intentional,” said witness Dan Miller. “About 40 miles an hour, hit about 15-20 people, crashed into the two cars in front of it, and then backed up and sped away while cops were standing on the side of the road and didn’t do anything.”

Leftists incited the violence.

You're insane!
They have incited violence at a peaceful protest because they are antifa terrorists who hate Bill of Rights.

Your'e insane! The First Amendment was spat upon by the white thug(s) who committed murder today.

You know, when I saw the various videos, one thing kinda stands out............the driver couldn't see through the crowd, and apparently he didn't think that the 2 vehicles at the stop sign would be there. Why? Because he hit the car with enough force to buckle in the back of the vehicle and tear up his front end pretty good. Then, there was the quick way he backed out of there when he realized that going forward was no longer an option.

I've heard that they have caught him, but no verified reports yet. Still listening to the news. One of the main things that I want to happen today is for this idiot to be taken in by the cops ALIVE! We need to know who he's connected with, as well need to know if there are other attacks like this planned.

But, like I said, we should only deal in what we know right now, not what we think or wish was true. We need to wait until this idiot is caught to see what side they were on.

By the way...................this white supremacist demonstration has been mentioning their support of Trump quite a bit. Why hasn't Trump denounced them yet? He didn't say anything at his press conference that just happened.

He just denounced them, and denounced them during campaign you ignorant racist prick.

When Hillary and Obama denounce the support of LaRaza, then we'll worry about Trump needing to denounce some idiot rednecks.

la raza. black lies matter. al sharpton. jesse jackson. the castro brothers.

The list of monsters the democrats support and love is long and horrible....

Just heard on the news that the driver is now under arrest. Expect a statement from the police in a couple of hours.

Again..................we need to wait and see what this dude is all about before slinging accusations against one side or the other.

Man..................I hate being the voice of reason.........................

Oh that will happen anyway, doesn't make a damn bit of difference what the reality is.

la raza. black lies matter. al sharpton. jesse jackson. the castro brothers.

The list of monsters the democrats support and love is long and horrible....
NRA, it goes on and on.

Oh good-----by now they know who did it-------RIGHT?

The lefties are crossing their fingers hoping it's a white supremacist guy as opposed to an Antifa idiot that took a wrong turn.

20090916_fingers_crossed_2743.jpg

could be some nut high on KETAMINE. I have no specific examples-----but that stuff----
as I have LEARNED-----is supposed to be mind-altering. People SEE stuff

See it here:

Several people have been injured after a car plowed into a crowd of counter-protesters marching against a “pro-white” rally Saturday in Charlottesville, Va., witnesses said.

Video of the terrifying moment shows at least one person being tossed into the air as the silver Dodge Charger mowed into the crowd.

“Yeah, it was intentional,” said witness Dan Miller. “About 40 miles an hour, hit about 15-20 people, crashed into the two cars in front of it, and then backed up and sped away while cops were standing on the side of the road and didn’t do anything.”

You're insane!
They have incited violence at a peaceful protest because they are antifa terrorists who hate Bill of Rights.

Your'e insane! The First Amendment was spat upon by the white thug(s) who committed murder today.

no....that was done by the left wing bernie supporter who tried to murder the Republican baseball team, the left winger who tried to assassinate Trump, and the left wingers who beat, and shot Trump supporters and blocked conservatives from speaking on college campuses......

See it here:

You're insane!

They have freedom of assembly and speech. Counter protesters showed up to incite violence ...well, they got it.

This guy when caught will be another right wing whackjob similar to Dylan Roof, David Duke, Donald Trump, or Alex Jones.

These people actually have the thought in their head they are going to force their racism on the rest of the population, that THIS is their moment. It's disgusting.
I won't be even slightly surprised if it's a lefty. Everyone know you people will eat your own for political gain.

You don't have to be a racist to want these statues left in peace....a Civil War historian or someone who doesn't want left wing Big Brother wiping away our history, all of it, like the taliban did in Afghanistan........like it or not, these are historical democrats who fought to keep slaves......remember, the Germans didn't dismantle the Death camps...they left them as reminders as to what happened, so humanity would never forget......we need to remember that these democrat soldiers fought to keep black slaves...so that we never forget what democrats are capable of....

Yes. They don't at all mind big giant statues to Yankees who fought to keep black people out the northern states and all of the new territories, so it's a bit of a mystery why they pretend to care about Confederate statues, since the South was far less racist than the North and certainly far less so than Lincoln was. They're obviously nut cases.
That's the game, "your side's shittier than my side, so there!".

All while the power brokers join hands behind closed doors and rape society laughing.

I hope you are being sarcastic................

Forum List

Back