Capitol riot: Trump supporters shown beating Officer Michael Fanone under ‘Blue Lives Matter’ flag

Not my boy. I ain't a Berner. Yes, that was a tragic event, but not even close to 1/6 in which 140 Capitol Cops were seriously injured, four suicides directly attributable in the days following, 700 arrests and an assault on the seat of our democracy in a violent attempt to stop a constitutionally mandated process.

I do smoke a little weed, but you've killed half your brain cells with God knows what. ;)
This ^ is what’s drugs do to you kids. Just say no to drugs. And also say no to leftists. So Steve Scalise nearly dying from gunshot wounds isn’t as serious as Congress being in ZERO danger of anything. Sadly, this derpster actually believes that crap he typed.

This ^ is what’s drugs do to you kids. Just say no to drugs. And also say no to leftists. So Steve Scalise nearly dying from gunshot wounds isn’t as serious as Congress being in ZERO danger of anything. Sadly, this derpster actually believes that crap he typed.

Congress was in zero danger? :icon_rolleyes:

zero danger...

yea, just a tourist visit.

zero danger...

yea, just a tourist visit.
So somebody makes a claim, with no evidence to back it up and you morons swallow it. Those Congresspeople were never in any real danger. Or Pisslosi would never have rejected security. The FBI has already said there was no plot. Period.

So somebody makes a claim, with no evidence to back it up and you morons swallow it. Those Congresspeople were never in any real danger. Or Pisslosi would never have rejected security. The FBI has already said there was no plot. Period.
Mo Brooks wore body armor that day.
And the FBI says it was domestic terrorism at capitol.

Mo Brooks wore body armor that day.
And the FBI says it was domestic terrorism at capitol.

1634958457588.jpeg

Congress being in ZERO danger of anything.
Congress was in zero danger?
zero danger...
"Entertainment value."
:thup::thup:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That cop is a fraud who is a CNN lapdog.
A fraud and an FBI plant.
"Entertainment value."

:thup::thup::thup:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

As we all can readily see, some of our house RWNJs exist in Cloud Cuckoo Land.
Not only are they highly entertaining, poster Faun, but too, they serve as instructive comparatives.
Along the lines of: 'There but for the grace of God go I'.
;)

Forum List

Back