Capitol riot: Trump supporters shown beating Officer Michael Fanone under ‘Blue Lives Matter’ flag

The video is right at the top of the page. And THIS is a Blue Lives Matter(aka Thin Blue Line) flag. Are you stupid or what? (don't answer that question)

54_compact.jpg

From video supplied by a non-corporate source, just from someone recording on Instagram, what appears to be happening, is the agent provocateurs, the vanguard, the ones with the helmets, eye protections, backpacks, longhair, tattoos, etc., appear to be the ones beating the cop.

However, it is the Trump supporters, at the end of the recording that rescue Michael Fanone from the malevolent provocateurs that were egging the crowd on. They are the ones that respond to his pleas for help. In the end, he thanked the Trumpers for standing up and doing what was right.

DrMoron is on iggie. Putting Gatorade on too.
Idiots. Both of them. And obvious trolls because nobody in their right minds would think/say what they both are doing. That's what trolls do. They poke to get responses. If nobody responds to their bullshit, they will go somewhere else for their much needed attention.

Republicans have forever blown their "Party of Law and Order" claim.

From what I've seen is that one person that looked like ANTIFA in drag had attacked the officer while the others were trying to pull him off the officer while other officers were trying to pull everyone out of the way so that they could help.

This photo ain't good enough for ya

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't get through all of this thread. Maybe tomorrow, it's supposed to rain all day.

Anyway, I did see post #85, by poster 'Dr.Love'. The post with the pic of the Blue Lives Matter flag flying over the beat-down of officer Fanone of the Capitol Police.

You guys can debate the appropriateness of that flag employed in that fashion against a cop by MAGAHatters, but......but what caught my eye in that photo was the guy wearing a red MAGA Hat and with the arm of some guy dressed in camo draped over him.

Well, the MAGAHat guy is holding something squarish in his right hand which is near Officer Fanone's neck.
It's a taser.

And if you watched the HBO documentary tonight, "Four Hours at the Capitol"..... you'll see that MAGAHatter take his laser repeatedly and stick it on the officer's neck between his vest and his helmet.

I had not seen that incident before, until HBO showed it tonight. It was a bit of a shock (no pun intended.)

It will hearten all Americans, even the MAGAHats, to know that that particular MAGAHatter is a known individual.
And he's arrested.
And charged.
And is, as one could imagine, in deep feces.

He is Daniel Rodriguez.

Here is Newsweek's reportage on the perp:

"A man accused of tasing Washington, D.C Police Officer Michael Fanone during the riot at the U.S. Capitol on January 6 may defend himself in court by claiming that he was acting "on behalf of" former President Donald Trump.

Lawyers for defendant Daniel Rodriguez indicated that their client "may" choose to employ the "public authority defense," according to court documents filed on Friday……"

From video supplied by a non-corporate source, just from someone recording on Instagram, what appears to be happening, is the agent provocateurs, the vanguard, the ones with the helmets, eye protections, backpacks, longhair, tattoos, etc., appear to be the ones beating the cop.

However, it is the Trump supporters, at the end of the recording that rescue Michael Fanone from the malevolent provocateurs that were egging the crowd on. They are the ones that respond to his pleas for help. In the end, he thanked the Trumpers for standing up and doing what was right.

Yes, officer Fanone did thank the ones who helped him -- and then he said, "but fuck you for being there." Who knows why you selected a video that edited that part out?

From what I've seen is that one person that looked like ANTIFA in drag had attacked the officer while the others were trying to pull him off the officer while other officers were trying to pull everyone out of the way so that they could help.

:itsok:

Yes, officer Fanone did thank the ones who helped him -- and then he said, "but fuck you for being there." Who knows why you selected a video that edited that part out?

I choose to use the Guardian's editing.

Sorry if it didn't push the paradigm you wanted.

. . . and believe it or not, I do agree with you. Those Trump supporters shouldn't have been suckered into such an obvious staged display for the establishment. And they did learn, no one showed up for that stupid protest in D.C. for folks that are obviously being denied a writ of habeas corpus.

qhhidifvqeo71.png

Now everyone knows, black bloc is free to destroy, if the tiny minority doesn't get their way, or if far lefties are emotionally goaded into protest, by propaganda.

Folks should get wise to what is going on.

But they get easily triggered by the establishment, which has a much deeper and a more long range agenda.

It'll only work so long buddy. Eventually, the situation will get so bad, folks on the left and right will embrace each other against their common foe.

The red-pilled folks will get woke, and the woke will get red-pilled.

:heehee:

I find it interesting you love to deny all evidence that doesn't suit your narrative.

I don't claim there isn't guilt to go all around, but if you claim there isn't? You clearly have an agenda.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't get through all of this thread. Maybe tomorrow, it's supposed to rain all day.

Anyway, I did see post #85, by poster 'Dr.Love'. The post with the pic of the Blue Lives Matter flag flying over the beat-down of officer Fanone of the Capitol Police.

You guys can debate the appropriateness of that flag employed in that fashion against a cop by MAGAHatters, but......but what caught my eye in that photo was the guy wearing a red MAGA Hat and with the arm of some guy dressed in camo draped over him.

Well, the MAGAHat guy is holding something squarish in his right hand which is near Officer Fanone's neck.
It's a taser.

And if you watched the HBO documentary tonight, "Four Hours at the Capitol"..... you'll see that MAGAHatter take his laser repeatedly and stick it on the officer's neck between his vest and his helmet.

I had not seen that incident before, until HBO showed it tonight. It was a bit of a shock (no pun intended.)

It will hearten all Americans, even the MAGAHats, to know that that particular MAGAHatter is a known individual.
And he's arrested.
And charged.
And is, as one could imagine, in deep feces.

He is Daniel Rodriguez.

Here is Newsweek's reportage on the perp:

"A man accused of tasing Washington, D.C Police Officer Michael Fanone during the riot at the U.S. Capitol on January 6 may defend himself in court by claiming that he was acting "on behalf of" former President Donald Trump.

Lawyers for defendant Daniel Rodriguez indicated that their client "may" choose to employ the "public authority defense," according to court documents filed on Friday……"

To me that he sounds like a Mad Maxine's disciple. That he was working under the authority of her .

If the libs here are an example it may never happen

You are more responsible for what happened on 6-1 than any trump supporter posting on this forum

Where were you for the year when your side was rioting in US cities controlled by democrats?

Too busy stoking your hate for trump I suppose
Two different things, but let’s look at it. I can cut and paste, again, all the comments from Dems condemning the riots, but that is a waste of time because you ignore it.

Did any one call the rioters patriots?
Did anyone call them tourists?
Did any politicians support rioting? (Please don’t trot out the same tired meme of fake quotes that had nothing to do with the rioting).

You can’t fully own what happened on Jan 6 so have to either delve into conspiracy theory or deflect onto something else.

False, he had stopped resisting arrest minutes before he was killed.
8 minutes?

He physically resisted arrest over an extended 20 minute plus period of time and thats what led to his death

Two different things, but let’s look at it. I can cut and paste, again, all the comments from Dems condemning the riots, but that is a waste of time because you ignore it.
Talk is cheap

And so far the democrat power structure in the cities being torn apart by leftwing violence has done nothing to stop it

I dont consider the blowhards - myself included - who post on this forum to be representative of the man in the street

If I thought ordinary democrats were as radical and illogical as the libs posting here I’d have far less confidence in the future of the country than I do

And I know that the trump supporters I am acquainted with are not violent people

There was a real threat of that happening. Denying it doesn't lessen it. Trump tried to coerce the vice president, who was tasked with opening the electoral certificates, to go beyond that and reject electoral votes for Biden; which would have resulted into Trump remaining as president. Thank G-d Pence had the good sense to abide by the Constitution and not Trump; so he rejected that obviously illegal maneuver and after decorum was restored to the Capitol, the winner of the 2020 election was rightfully certified.

BUT... had Pence gone along with it and Trump, who lost the election, been ascended to the office of the presidency, it would have been the last day of this country. Elections would be meaningless in a country which installs the loser of an election. That would render our Constitution meaningless since it would have been torn up to install the loser of the election. Then the civil war would have ensued in an effort to save the country. Then our enemies would would be eating what remained of us like vultures waiting for a meal.

And ^^^ THAT ^^^ is the reason Trump and his allies are fighting tooth and nail to prevent the Congressional hearing into 1/6 from learning of his participation. He clearly has something to hide and I have no doubt it's documentation involving him and one or more schemes to remain as president after losing the election.
But there really wasnt was there? Trump asking the VP to do something doesn't mean it was ever even considered as a COA and IT DIDNT HAPPEN. Even if he had attempted to do it would Congress and the SCOTUS just sat there and said "dang they got us, I guess Trump is President again"? There is zero chance of that. Even if he had had a few backer on the GOP side most wouldnt have backed that play, and certainly all the Dems wouldnt have so..... Besides the fact that we were talking about the idiots who were walking around the capitol not Pence. They were zero threat to overthrow the government. ZERO. These people had no weapons, were in most cases let into the buildings and were for the most part walking around taking selfies not violent insurrectionists trying to kill everyone in Congress. Doesnt make what they did right or ok. but it wasnt worse than the civil war or 9/11 and it wasnt a credible threat to our nation.

Forum List

Back